Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Rashmi, nandita i requested u both pleased inform to the owner of the SIddharth Shukla  FAN CLUB PAGE in the twitter  https://twitter.com/siddians ,to come to be active why this twitter fan club  NOT ACTIVE  Look at this matter , I was shocking to see this The ORIGINAL FanPage of The Siddharth Shukla  not active  look at still there  is nothing update new , pleased do inform to  all others twitter fans , if main owner have facing any problem  then give the password to others his fans to handle & maintain this fan club , i really soo upset to see this 😔

pleased help me ,  
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Malaika Arora Khan meets Ninja Turtles on India's Got Talent

TNN | Jun 2, 2016, 03.02 PM IST

Reality show 'India's Got Talent' had some interesting celebrity guests on its show recently. Judges Malaika Arora , Karan Johar and Kirron Kher were joined by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Donatello and Leonardo .

The Ninja Turtles had come to promote their new movie TMNT: Out of the Shadows. They also shared a slice of their favourite pizza with the gorgeous Malaika Arora Khan and host Siddharth Shukla.

During the shoot, Malaika was seen posing with the superhero turtles. She is also a huge fan of the turtle duo and showed Donatello and Leonardo her kung fu chops.

Host of the show, Siddharth Shukla, also engaged in a funny banter with the guests.

goofyCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

Rashmi, nandita i requested u both pleased inform to the owner of the SIddharth Shukla  FAN CLUB PAGE in the twitter  https://twitter.com/siddians ,to come to be active why this twitter fan club  NOT ACTIVE  Look at this matter , I was shocking to see this The ORIGINAL FanPage of The Siddharth Shukla  not active  look at still there  is nothing update new , pleased do inform to  all others twitter fans , if main owner have facing any problem  then give the password to others his fans to handle & maintain this fan club , i really soo upset to see this 😔

pleased help me ,  

Don't know why they are inactive 😕 Maybe the admins are busy.. Hope they will be active again soon
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
why so less comment on this pleased do comment 3 time guys

Siddharth Shukla proves his Khiladi title on India's Got Talent!  
goofyCat thumbnail

There's @sidharth_shukla sharing a special moment with @KirronKherBJP on #IGT7!

Sidharth Shukla WEB, Sidharth Shukla Fans, Bharti singh and 4 others
goofyCat thumbnail

why so less comment on this pleased do comment 3 time guys

Siddharth Shukla proves his Khiladi title on India's Got Talent!  

Hi Vinta 😳
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Don't know why they are inactive 😕 Maybe the admins are busy.. Hope they will be active again soon

do u know whom those owner  of the fan page ?  can u help me ?

pleased  inform to others his fans of the twitter  to contact to admins   to be active  or if they are busy  then they should give the responsibility to others his active fans members why they do not understand   
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
rashmi, i saw zaraq  has been active in I-F  n twitter but why she did  not come   in here  even she did not  come in Siddharth shukla  twitter A/C ALSO
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Hi Vinta 😳

I am  so  glad to see You loyal  to Sid u are  true die hard fan of SS , u are the one who always has been active in every way in the Siddharth Shukla related anything  loved u dear 🤗
goofyCat thumbnail

I am  so  glad to see You loyal  to Sid u are  true die hard fan of SS , u are the one who always has been active in every way in the Siddharth Shukla related anything  loved u dear 🤗

Thank you.. 😳 Love you too and love Sid as well 🤗
I will be active here as long as it is possible for me.. Don't want to see the AT which was started so lovingly during his BV days dying because siddians are not coming here 😒