Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Siddharth Shukla: Lifestyle/Fitness journalist

The actor recently proved his flexibility and strength by emerging as a winner in Khatron Ke Khiladi... Kabhi Peeda Kabhi Keeda on Colors. His well-built physic clearly would make him an ace in giving tips and suggestions on staying fit and living a healthy life.
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

We all remember Siddharth Shukla as the adorable and supportive Shivraj Shekhar from Balika Vadhu. Shukla recently surprised us all by winning Khatron Ke Khiladi - Kabhi Peeda, Kabhi Keeda.

But Shukla has always been a Khiladi, in real life! Here are 3 reasons why we love this man, and we believe you should too:

siddharth shukla

1. In 2005, he was the first Asian to be crowned Best Model of the world

Siddharth won the Gladrags Manhunt contest in 2004, and despite being told that it was impossible to win the Best Model of the World contest, he went to Turkey and created history.

2. He is a Mamma's boy

Shukla has frequently stated in many interviews that he loves his mother more than any other woman in the world, and any girl he likes has to pass through his mother's approval! He is usually always accompanied by his mother at every award show. By the way, he still lives with his mother.

3.Even though he was sidelined during Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania  movie he never took it to heart

Siddharth has always been described by his colleagues as an extremely sensitive and nice person who is never vain. True to his image, when he was sidelined  the Humpty Sharma of Dulhania  movie (coz seriously, its obvious - he is wayyy hotter than Varun Dhawan), but he never took it to heart. In fact, he went on to praise Karan Johar for his humility and even called him his godfather. Whattay heart, we must say!

Link-http://beingindian.com/entertainment/siddharth-shukla-unknown-facts
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the 130th AT ⭐️ Awesome work on the first page and perfect title Olive 👏
Great job in finishing last AT girls!!

Hope this AT brings news of his new role.. Waiting for it. Till then will enjoy watching him as IGT host..

Thanks for sharing all the news and articles. Ever since KKK has started he has been in news and I am loving it 😳
goofyCat thumbnail
I have become so addicted to colors reality shows on weekends that I was getting damn bored today evening 😔 All thanks to Siddharth Shukla 😆 When will this 30th April come 😳
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Congo on the new SSAT...🥳

The dream hero...
Originally posted by: Illumination

He oozes with masculinity. In fact, his a walking, talking and breathing epitome of masculinity. You could close your eyes and sense a male presence, that is how strong his 'maleness' is

that Masculinity overpowers his features so amazingly.His body,his face cuts and his built

A man of a few words, Siddharth Shukla 's aura screams masculinity. Unbelievably good looking, quiet and still intense, this man couldn't get any better, THIS  AT Represent the his
Masculinity overpowers

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfb9t8aFxsU[/YOUTUBE]

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats siddians for the new AT 🥳
goofyCat thumbnail
One old article.. After he was crowned best model of the World ⭐️

The world is not enough

Salil Jayakar | Sat, 17 Dec 2005-06:50pm

After winning the Best Model of the World title, Mumbai's Sidharth Shukla wants to break into Hindi films

Mumbai's Sidharth Shukla has conquered the modelling world. On December 9, in Istanbul (Turkey), the 25-year-old Shukla was crowned Best Model of the World, beating 40 aspirants from across Asia, Latin America, and Europe. Says the former runner-up at the Gladrags Manhunt, "No Indian had won the title, so I was desperate to win."

However, all was not a cakewalk. "At six feet two, I'm tall for an Indian. But the guys there were really tall; I was really short compared to some," he laughs.

The contest was held in Turkish, says Shukla. "When the winners' name was announced, all I heard was Hindustan'. I was so nervous I didn't know what to do. Only when they put the sash around me did I relax." A student of south Mumbai's St Xavier High School, Shukla then pursued an interiors course from Rachna Sansad.

The sportsman that he is, he represented his school in table-tennis and even played first division football. More recently, he played against AC Milan's under-19 team on their Mumbai visit as part of Festa Italiana.

Seen in ads for Bajaj, ICICI and Digjam among others, Sidharth is perhaps the only Indian model to shoot at the Great Wall of China. Eventually though, Bollywood is where he wants to make a mark.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-the-world-is-not-enough-1002671
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulazioni  per  il  nuovo  AT  e fantastic  , ma  vorrei  che  i  fan  di  Siddharth  di  esere  piu  prezenti  qui 🥳
E veramente  Sidd  non  e  sollo  il  miglior  modello  del  mondo  , ma  e  anche  un  bellissimo  uomo  , e  un  ragazzo  fantastico 🥳