D4 - Get Up And Dance

India-Forums

   
D4 - Get Up And Dance
D4 - Get Up And Dance

Two questions

raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 3697

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:26am | IP Logged
1. How to add any forum in 'my forums'? What's its benefit?

2. How to add my name in hall of fame? What's its benefit? That like system is wht?

Plz someone clear this...

p.s. Where are everyone? Forum uski sunsan avatar me going backOuch

Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Joined: 11 June 2014
Posts: 777

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:33am | IP Logged
To add forum in ''My Forums", goto D4 forum main page, then there is a star above, in second row, jaha my forums likha us k bilkul saath, just click on it and it will be added in my forums.. Don't know k iska benefit kiya hai.. I think it is to increase followers(read somewhere).
About second question, dont know anything.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_nusrat__

Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Joined: 11 June 2014
Posts: 777

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Sab kaha chalay gaye? Itna sunsaan forum from 2-3 days.. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raksbasu

_TheBlackRose_ IF-Rockerz
_TheBlackRose_
_TheBlackRose_

Joined: 15 February 2014
Posts: 7845

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged
There's a 'my forums' category on the top of the page, along with pms, scraps, etc. There's a star beside that. Go to forums main page and click that stars. It adds you to show/forum follower, i.e. increases followers for the show. It affects Chaska Meter rankings.
Hall of Fame is based on no. of likes ur posts have got. No benefit in general I guess, just 'fame' Tongue
raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 3697

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KaSh__

To add forum in ''My Forums", goto D4 forum main page, then there is a star above, in second row, jaha my forums likha us k bilkul saath, just click on it and it will be added in my forums.. Don't know k iska benefit kiya hai.. I think it is to increase followers(read somewhere).
About second question, dont know anything..Confused

Thnx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anusha_

raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 3697

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _TheBlackRose_

There's a 'my forums' category on the top of the page, along with pms, scraps, etc. There's a star beside that. Go to forums main page and click that stars. It adds you to show/forum follower, i.e. increases followers for the show. It affects Chaska Meter rankings.
Hall of Fame is based on no. of likes ur posts have got. No benefit in general I guess, just 'fame'Tongue

Understood but how to add in the hall of fame[:-/]
raksbasu IF-Dazzler
raksbasu
raksbasu

Joined: 15 June 2014
Posts: 3697

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KaSh__

Sab kaha chalay gaye? Itna sunsaan forum from 2-3 days..Confused

Xactly. Forum rankOuch
Anusha_ Senior Member
Anusha_
Anusha_

Joined: 11 June 2014
Posts: 777

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksbasu

Originally posted by _KaSh__

Sab kaha chalay gaye? Itna sunsaan forum from 2-3 days..Confused

Xactly. Forum rankOuch
Yesss... And uper se we got another Article also.. Ouch
Comment on it Guys..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index