Everyone is at fault... No point in blaming the other...

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Priti, Riya, Nimmi... All three are equally responsible of bringing this on themselves.
Priti: While she is solely responsible for such high drained drama 😆 she needs to get her shit together, decide W*F she wants! Tho it's too late now that she is married to a low life creep. She can still gather courage, divorce nandu move out of the house, get back her job. Learn to live independently. 

Riya: was wrong by not informing anyone about it. Her role ends there, neither did she instigate Priti nor Nimmi. She has to learn to mind her own business and inform family related issues at least to shivam, he's useless but there would b that assurance she did confide in him. 

Nimmi: Doesn't make sense to put the blame on priti... She asked to exchange outfits not get married. She could have changed into her regular clothing n informed her father or dadi. But madam decided otherwise. 

Khushiya: I would have understood her condition if she dint know the truth. Priti told her riya had nothing to do with it. The was she cursed riya  left me speechless. Who says things like my curse on u, u will never be happy? 🤢 that too knowing it was her marvellous daughters choice? One decided to go meet her ex n other decided to silently take her sister's place? Riya clearly asked  Nimmi n priti to stay right der. 

Shanti: Conniving old vixen!🤢 Even though her grand daughters life was in a mess, all she cared was to throw riya out. She has a great presence of mind, if only it was utilised for the betterment of the family. 

Sarla:  She though is the main culprit, surprised me more than once, and it was a good surprise for a change. 😆 she stood up against priti nandu ki shaadi n also looked sad while Nimmi was dragged outta d house.  she may have ulterior motives, but looked genuine to me. 

Sharmilee & Vyom: Again both are shitty ppl, but much Khushi n Shanti. I don't think anyone will ever accept sisters being swapped without their knowledge. I don't feel bad for them 😆 but yeah practically they are right. 

Makdi n sarla seem to be good souls as of now. While sarla will flip within a day, makdi might remain sober. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VintageWine

Priti, Riya, Nimmi... All three are equally responsible of bringing this on themselves.

Priti: While she is solely responsible for such high drained drama 😆 she needs to get her shit together, decide W*F she wants! Tho it's too late now that she is married to a low life creep. She can still gather courage, divorce nandu move out of the house, get back her job. Learn to live independently. 

Riya: was wrong by not informing anyone about it. Her role ends there, neither did she instigate Priti nor Nimmi. She has to learn to mind her own business and inform family related issues at least to shivam, he's useless but there would b that assurance she did confide in him. 

Nimmi: Doesn't make sense to put the blame on priti... She asked to exchange outfits not get married. She could have changed into her regular clothing n informed her father or dadi. But madam decided otherwise. 

Khushiya: I would have understood her condition if she dint know the truth. Priti told her riya had nothing to do with it. The was she cursed riya  left me speechless. Who says things like my curse on u, u will never be happy? 🤢 that too knowing it was her marvellous daughters choice? One decided to go meet her ex n other decided to silently take her sister's place? Riya clearly asked  Nimmi n priti to stay right der. 

Shanti: Conniving old vixen!🤢 Even though her grand daughters life was in a mess, all she cared was to throw riya out. She has a great presence of mind, if only it was utilised for the betterment of the family. 

Sarla:  She though is the main culprit, surprised me more than once, and it was a good surprise for a change. 😆 she stood up against priti nandu ki shaadi n also looked sad while Nimmi was dragged outta d house.  she may have ulterior motives, but looked genuine to me. 

Sharmilee & Vyom: Again both are shitty ppl, but much Khushi n Shanti. I don't think anyone will ever accept sisters being swapped without their knowledge. I don't feel bad for them 😆 but yeah practically they are right. 

Makdi n sarla seem to be good souls as of now. While sarla will flip within a day, makdi might remain sober. 😆

Do not forget Sarla who started the whole thing when she went and bad mouthed Preeti to Mohit 's parents because she wanted Preeti in the house so that she can get money out of her.

VintageWine thumbnail
^ I did mention sarla is d main culprit. 
This was based on a single episode only. :)
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post...👏
Agree...all three are responsible...Preeti doesn't have that much courage to divorce Nandu and get her job back and live independently...😔

Shanti used this blunder very cleverly...now both Nimmi and Preeti are settled and Riya been thrown out, Shanti gets back her satta...she is the happiest person followed by Nandu...
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shanti is the master player. Khiladiyon ka khiladi.
Sarla looked sad for Nimmi...not because she was literally dragged to Vyom's house but because she won't be able to swindle money from her and that Pari won't be able to dominate Nimmi.
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You forgot to write about the useless bystanders- Raghav and Shivam. They must also be blamed for something. And the point about Nimmi is absolutely correct.

I just want Nandu to take Preeti to his village and out of the show. Don't want to watch their married rona dhona life.

Why none of the young couples are happy in the show - Riya-Shivam, Rani-Amit , Nimmi-Vyom, Pari-Sujeev and Preeti-Creep?

Edited by JumpingViolets - 8 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Shanti is the master player. Khiladiyon ka khiladi.

ST. If only she could channel it all  potentially for d benefits of d family. 

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

You forgot to write about the useless bystanders- Raghav and Shivam. They must also be blamed for something. And the point about Nimmi is absolutely correct. 

I just want Nandu to take Preeti to his village and out of the show. Don't want to watch their married rona dhona life.

Why none of the young couples are happy in the show - Riya-Shivam, Rani-Amit , Nimmi-Vyom, Pari-Sujeev and Preeti-Creep?

Cause I felt they were not even worth mentioning including that creep. 🤢 u r spot on, none of the newly weds r happy. 
Khushiya's character is traumatising man, she has a v negative effect on me.
Edited by VintageWine - 8 years ago
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think preeti and riya are at fult.  I feel sorry for nimmi, maybe i m being emotional  but what other choice did she had.  I dont think she did anything wrong. Anyways her charcater is strong so it will be intersting to see what happens. I want to see more of vyom and her.  I also want her to have some sort of special bond with sujeev, maybe bro and sis? Preeti and riya' tottally desreve what they get.  Lol i just cant belive how stupid riya's character is, she suppose to be the lead. I dont even think that it was wrong of khushiya and the family to kick her out.  I dont have any sympathy towards riya.  i never cared for oreeti's charector.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^nimmi was 'asked' to change just her outfit. Sure thing, that riya wasn't able to inform about the mess to anyone but nimmi couldve told anyone in the family that preeti went to check on mohit and riya went to get her back.