Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Everyone is at fault... No point in blaming the other...

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Priti, Riya, Nimmi... All three are equally responsible of bringing this on themselves.
Priti: While she is solely responsible for such high drained drama LOL she needs to get her shit together, decide W*F she wants! Tho it's too late now that she is married to a low life creep. She can still gather courage, divorce nandu move out of the house, get back her job. Learn to live independently. 

Riya: was wrong by not informing anyone about it. Her role ends there, neither did she instigate Priti nor Nimmi. She has to learn to mind her own business and inform family related issues at least to shivam, he's useless but there would b that assurance she did confide in him. 

Nimmi: Doesn't make sense to put the blame on priti... She asked to exchange outfits not get married. She could have changed into her regular clothing n informed her father or dadi. But madam decided otherwise. 

Khushiya: I would have understood her condition if she dint know the truth. Priti told her riya had nothing to do with it. The was she cursed riya Ouch left me speechless. Who says things like my curse on u, u will never be happy? Dead that too knowing it was her marvellous daughters choice? One decided to go meet her ex n other decided to silently take her sister's place? Riya clearly asked  Nimmi n priti to stay right der. 

Shanti: Conniving old vixen!Dead Even though her grand daughters life was in a mess, all she cared was to throw riya out. She has a great presence of mind, if only it was utilised for the betterment of the family. 

Sarla:  She though is the main culprit, surprised me more than once, and it was a good surprise for a change. LOL she stood up against priti nandu ki shaadi n also looked sad while Nimmi was dragged outta d house. Ouch she may have ulterior motives, but looked genuine to me. 

Sharmilee & Vyom: Again both are shitty ppl, but much Khushi n Shanti. I don't think anyone will ever accept sisters being swapped without their knowledge. I don't feel bad for them LOL but yeah practically they are right. 

Makdi n sarla seem to be good souls as of now. While sarla will flip within a day, makdi might remain sober. LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedameena_237sana21-Maahii-JumpingVioletsmunni_sgpRaadhniviji2111Maverick_melovely_ladyleavesandwavesanjsvyoman

just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VintageWine

Priti, Riya, Nimmi... All three are equally responsible of bringing this on themselves.
Priti: While she is solely responsible for such high drained drama LOL she needs to get her shit together, decide W*F she wants! Tho it's too late now that she is married to a low life creep. She can still gather courage, divorce nandu move out of the house, get back her job. Learn to live independently. 

Riya: was wrong by not informing anyone about it. Her role ends there, neither did she instigate Priti nor Nimmi. She has to learn to mind her own business and inform family related issues at least to shivam, he's useless but there would b that assurance she did confide in him. 

Nimmi: Doesn't make sense to put the blame on priti... She asked to exchange outfits not get married. She could have changed into her regular clothing n informed her father or dadi. But madam decided otherwise. 

Khushiya: I would have understood her condition if she dint know the truth. Priti told her riya had nothing to do with it. The was she cursed riya Ouch left me speechless. Who says things like my curse on u, u will never be happy? Dead that too knowing it was her marvellous daughters choice? One decided to go meet her ex n other decided to silently take her sister's place? Riya clearly asked  Nimmi n priti to stay right der. 

Shanti: Conniving old vixen!Dead Even though her grand daughters life was in a mess, all she cared was to throw riya out. She has a great presence of mind, if only it was utilised for the betterment of the family. 

Sarla:  She though is the main culprit, surprised me more than once, and it was a good surprise for a change. LOL she stood up against priti nandu ki shaadi n also looked sad while Nimmi was dragged outta d house. Ouch she may have ulterior motives, but looked genuine to me. 

Sharmilee & Vyom: Again both are shitty ppl, but much Khushi n Shanti. I don't think anyone will ever accept sisters being swapped without their knowledge. I don't feel bad for them LOL but yeah practically they are right. 

Makdi n sarla seem to be good souls as of now. While sarla will flip within a day, makdi might remain sober. LOL

Do not forget Sarla who started the whole thing when she went and bad mouthed Preeti to Mohit 's parents because she wanted Preeti in the house so that she can get money out of her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpRaadhnivyoman

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:36am | IP Logged
^ I did mention sarla is d main culprit. 
This was based on a single episode only. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpvyoman

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post...Clap
Agree...all three are responsible...Preeti doesn't have that much courage to divorce Nandu and get her job back and live independently...Unhappy

Shanti used this blunder very cleverly...now both Nimmi and Preeti are settled and Riya been thrown out, Shanti gets back her satta...she is the happiest person followed by Nandu...

munni_sgpRaadhniVintageWine

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Shanti is the master player. Khiladiyon ka khiladi.

RaadhniVintageWine

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Sarla looked sad for Nimmi...not because she was literally dragged to Vyom's house but because she won't be able to swindle money from her and that Pari won't be able to dominate Nimmi.

leavesandwavesVintageWine

JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
You forgot to write about the useless bystanders- Raghav and Shivam. They must also be blamed for something. And the point about Nimmi is absolutely correct.

I just want Nandu to take Preeti to his village and out of the show. Don't want to watch their married rona dhona life.

Why none of the young couples are happy in the show - Riya-Shivam, Rani-Amit , Nimmi-Vyom, Pari-Sujeev and Preeti-Creep?

Edited by JumpingViolets - 18 April 2016 at 3:22am

sana21VintageWine_Meena_

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Shanti is the master player. Khiladiyon ka khiladi.
ST. If only she could channel it all  potentially for d benefits of d family. 

Originally posted by JumpingViolets

You forgot to write about the useless bystanders- Raghav and Shivam. They must also be blamed for something. And the point about Nimmi is absolutely correct. 

I just want Nandu to take Preeti to his village and out of the show. Don't want to watch their married rona dhona life.

Why none of the young couples are happy in the show - Riya-Shivam, Rani-Amit , Nimmi-Vyom, Pari-Sujeev and Preeti-Creep?

Cause I felt they were not even worth mentioning including that creep. Dead u r spot on, none of the newly weds r happy. 
Khushiya's character is traumatising man, she has a v negative effect on me.Ouch

Edited by VintageWine - 18 April 2016 at 5:02am

Go to top