Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 9)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53164

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi


but according to some ppl god is only interested in punishing the one who make show on god LOL 

the way they mock everything  cvs do they thing they knw everything lol nd more funny is when ppl try hard to show they fav show or fav r best ROFL

We don't have any problem if they praise their favs
But if u have a fav version already be happy with that na
Instead of raising ur BP watching a show u hateOuchLOL

I surely won't spend my energy writing essays on a show I dislike
Now pleez,I am tired of hearing the lies saying
It's not about actors but about epic,which clearly isn'tLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripThushiKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61981

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

yes many in the DT was good n really informative .loved to read them
oh u follow the thread me too.. 
yes the one bash mock behave like they were in that era n know every version...
n their fav show is real one ... yes yes assuming is the big thing they do do 
they see half listen half assume half n spread full negativity ...


Even though I am active mostly in AT
I follow DT,Symbols thread and Shrutiravi's thread

The funny thing is in these threads
when people are praising the episode
The so called "Mytho Savers" will be nowhere to be seen
But if some one from these thread 
criticize the ep they will jump in to mockLOLLOL
They call as blind fans,but seems like 
they have selective blindness to praiseWink

And there is another category
They will praise in these threads nd 
will bash the same thing somewhere else WinkLOL
me too apart from our At, now Danish , Sira n Siya at I don't go out side fr some reason...anyway I loved to read Symbol n shruthiravi's thread ...loved them..
yes  when there is praise none will be there but if someone said then they wll jump 
yes yes here something there something 
mask ppl very dangerous ...
double face they wore always...
n blind fans omg they don't able to see someone praise n criticize their fav then its selective reporting n what they r doing LOLSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53164

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Embarrassed LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripThushiKrishna_Sourav

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53164

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

me too apart from our At, now Danish , Sira n Siya at I don't go out side fr some reason...anyway I loved to read Symbol n shruthiravi's thread ...loved them..
yes  when there is praise none will be there but if someone said then they wll jump 
yes yes here something there something 
mask ppl very dangerous ...
double face they wore always...
n blind fans omg they don't able to see someone praise n criticize their fav then its selective reporting n what they r doing LOLSleepy

Both threads specially has some awesome writers
Few usernames without even reading 
I can say what will be the commentLOLLOL
So repetitive they are
need some innovationWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThushiKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61981

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Embarrassed LOL
this is super class LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi-Mano-

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61981

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Mano true...at the start I was like y they r but now its like entertainment...
see n read with popcorn 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41245

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi


but according to some ppl god is only interested in punishing the one who make show on god LOL 

the way they mock everything  cvs do they thing they knw everything lol nd more funny is when ppl try hard to show they fav show or fav r best ROFL

We don't have any problem if they praise their favs
But if u have a fav version already be happy with that na
Instead of raising ur BP watching a show u hateOuchLOL

I surely won't spend my energy writing essays on a show I dislike
Now pleez,I am tired of hearing the lies saying
It's not about actors but about epic,which clearly isn'tLOLLOL

thats what no prb in praising they fav fav show whatever they want praise in the right place ... nd more than that when we comment for ashu / ashma or sira SKR we comment our show is the best ever theres no show is lyk that nothing can come near to that or our actor this is hw we comment 

but when they comment they make sure to put down other shows other fav even fans hw can they lyk SIRa oy hello wats the prb here its our wish whom to we luv do we force them to lyk them or the show or our actors LOL 

lol hw long will they say i dont care about actor lol the way they put down the show nd actors say at all  nd i m also tired of hearing the old ramayan is pure ramayan nd the recent one r fictions ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53164

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

Mano true...at the start I was like y they r but now its like entertainment...
see n read with popcorn 

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThushiKrishna_Sourav

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish Crazies#2(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1196   Views: 19202

-Mano- 1196 19202 17 April 2016 at 5:36am by Thushi
~|| TwiNjistan by Crafting Crazies || Research and Development ||~

2 3 4 5

Author: CuteMonsta   Replies: 33   Views: 1344

CuteMonsta 33 1344 29 March 2016 at 6:43am by CuteMonsta
Team Crafting Crazies || Tashan-E-Masti CC ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 44   Views: 827

Abhisheking 44 827 17 February 2016 at 7:50am by ColorDreams
Ashish Crazies#1(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1197   Views: 19432

-Mano- 1197 19432 18 September 2015 at 6:05am by Thushi
Heaven Devils#8 : A CC for the Crazies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: love_iqbal_khan   Replies: 167   Views: 6008

love_iqbal_khan 167 6008 18 January 2015 at 4:14pm by love_iqbal_khan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index