Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 51)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52530

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

lol the way they praised jk .. i mean hw they brough ashu in itself show wat they want ROFL

first madi is gud then ashu improving that too suddenly .. nd then madi is expressionless nd ashu is gud ... LOL  

SOnn wow What a chemistry btw Ravan nd Siya ... LOL

i was expecting to hear hanuman will overshadow .. maybe they decide to not to say as ashu is the real guru of danish ??? LOL 

lol that sudden luv for lakshmila is funny ... unpopular getting everything without trending nd promoting themselve .. leave sira at all i wonder who trended for bharvi nd shashu 

hw funny to hear they got those scenes due to trending then tell na who trended for these two .. any private trend aa kya ROFL

well we have not that tym to save .. but we can request them to entertain us EmbarrassedLOL

Well, we all were rooting for JK
I expected a lot from him
But once he disappointed us
we just stopped praising
Still we like his offscreen persona and his bonding with Ashu
Hope he improves in second entry

But just in one ep
Few or should I say two people, 
started talking about overshadowing
I mean,ok we understand u badly wanted someone to over shadow AshuWinkLOL
But wait at least for few ep before u make such immature comments naLOLLOL
But after few eps they know they started an loosing game
So stopped talking about acting and went to looksShocked
I mean Lanka casting better than Ayodhya
Offcourse no one supported their comments
That's a diff storyCryLOL

But see,some just don't give up
Such confidence is commendableROFL

I remember Rudy's dialogueLOLLOL
If only this arrogance,confidence are all for a good cause
I will appreciate u"
(I can't write that Hindi dialogue,someone do the honorsLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52530

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

they don't want to see it they bashed mock for no reason ..they will not see it they hate the show yet they follow this show n related thing like a [passionate love what a hidden love..
@Mano no Idea about SPA they r twitting about some game or contest to take part 

This Jury part seems like newly added this yearWink
Or did it exist already?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Joined: 10 June 2015
Posts: 13540

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by aditi97

 
Lol yeah I too read it LOL
They were like Mandodari shud have been SitaDead

They can see Sita pronouncing Stree as Isstree, but can't see the not so good pronunciation of other actors of this show..

Why selective blindness or deafness, if that's a wordLOL

They will complain for SiRa being preachy, now when they show romance, then too problem, decide one thing na lol..




If they really care about epic,distortion,pronunciation,acting,costumes  
Then criticism should be for all actors not selected ones
Well Hindi or Sansrit is not my fort
So I won't go into pronunciation 
If Madi's pronunciation is wrong it should be mentioned,so she can fix it
But it applies for other flaws of other actors too

Aditi,we all noticed but none of us mentioned it in the forum
Did u notice sitting posture of Lakshman or his walkOuchLOL
There are many more to the list
But just mentioning the most obvious one
well I haven't seen anyone mentioning it till now
So it's SiRa who mattersWinkLOL

I know Madi's pronunciation is not that good, but she has improved drastically, but they can't see that.. She herself said in her IV that her pronunciation is her weakness , which actress would openly say that ... But no respect for that ...
In fact many in this show lack in pronunciation, should I mention each one WinkLOL

Lol we don't say that doesn't mean their so called favs are flawless... They can see that Ashish has lost his charm, he is sleep deprived, he is not connected LOL but cant see their fav kya Shocked
He always sits with a hunch back.. And inspite of having back issues Ashish's postures are correct.. 
Did u see him with a bow, his shoulders are never correct, but I never complain about it, it's OK , even MB actors were like this only, nd nowadays most actors I are like this, they are not trained in archery like Ashish na maybe that's why.. But if u hav to pin point then why not do it with all LOL why spl treatment to Ashu nd Madi..


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThushiKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41109

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

[
Well, we all were rooting for JK
I expected a lot from him
But once he disappointed us
we just stopped praising
Still we like his offscreen persona and his bonding with Ashu
Hope he improves in second entry

But just in one ep
Few or should I say two people, 
started talking about overshadowing
I mean,ok we understand u badly wanted someone to over shadow AshuWinkLOL
But wait at least for few ep before u make such immature comments naLOLLOL
But after few eps they know they started an loosing game
So stopped talking about acting and went to looksShocked
I mean Lanka casting better than Ayodhya
Offcourse no one supported their comments
That's a diff storyCryLOL

But see,some just don't give up
Such confidence is commendableROFL

I remember Rudy's dialogueLOLLOL
If only this arrogance,confidence are all for a good cause
I will appreciate u"
(I can't write that Hindi dialogue,someone do the honorsLOLLOL


ROFLROFL perfect line for them LOL 


indeed even we praised JK whenever he was gud but whenever we felt he was not upto the mark we stopped dont we do the same with every cast ? .. even with karan we praised when he was gud but we never keep talking hw bad he is hw bad his posture like u said .. 

when they ruined ashma luk we tweeted them nd asked to give right luk but when the same happened with yukti the so called luvers didnt bother to tweet for her why ?? only for romance u will trend aa kya not for luk dont u want ur fav to luk gud ?? ConfusedLOL 

yes they should have waited to bring ashu infact they should have brough only when they shared screen but here everything in first entry LOL praising toh started when we got his promo LOL

I still like ravan attutude the way he walk the way he us his eyebrow nd i blieve he can improve as he is a harworker since they have him break i hope for the best ... 

nd like u luv his offscreen too .. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 62000

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

they don't want to see it they bashed mock for no reason ..they will not see it they hate the show yet they follow this show n related thing like a [passionate love what a hidden love..
@Mano no Idea about SPA they r twitting about some game or contest to take part 

This Jury part seems like newly added this yearWink
Or did it exist already?Confused
I didn't see SPA ever LOL I heard its happen...or did ever voted so no idea 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushi-Mano-

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 62000

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:04am | IP Logged
@Aditi they luv ( in the form of hate ) AshMa tooo muchhh that they forgot others even their fav 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushi-Mano-

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Joined: 10 June 2015
Posts: 13540

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

lol the way they praised jk .. i mean hw they brough ashu in itself show wat they want ROFL

first madi is gud then ashu improving that too suddenly .. nd then madi is expressionless nd ashu is gud ... LOL  

SOnn wow What a chemistry btw Ravan nd Siya ... LOL

i was expecting to hear hanuman will overshadow .. maybe they decide to not to say as ashu is the real guru of danish ??? LOL 

lol that sudden luv for lakshmila is funny ... unpopular getting everything without trending nd promoting themselve .. leave sira at all i wonder who trended for bharvi nd shashu 

hw funny to hear they got those scenes due to trending then tell na who trended for these two .. any private trend aa kya ROFL

well we have not that tym to save .. but we can request them to entertain us EmbarrassedLOL

Well, we all were rooting for JK
I expected a lot from him
But once he disappointed us
we just stopped praising
Still we like his offscreen persona and his bonding with Ashu
Hope he improves in second entry

But just in one ep
Few or should I say two people, 
started talking about overshadowing
I mean,ok we understand u badly wanted someone to over shadow AshuWinkLOL
But wait at least for few ep before u make such immature comments naLOLLOL
But after few eps they know they started an loosing game
So stopped talking about acting and went to looksShocked
I mean Lanka casting better than Ayodhya
Offcourse no one supported their comments
That's a diff storyCryLOL

But see,some just don't give up
Such confidence is commendableROFL

I remember Rudy's dialogueLOLLOL
If only this arrogance,confidence are all for a good cause
I will appreciate u"
(I can't write that Hindi dialogue,someone do the honorsLOLLOL


We all were rooting for JK but they spoilt our mood Ouch
JK looks good but that doesnt mean he can play Ram lol

He used to play RK na in dub serial ? LOLLOL


Edited by aditi97 - 20 April 2016 at 6:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThushiKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 52530

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi97


I know Madi's pronunciation is not that good, but she has improved drastically, but they can't see that.. She herself said in her IV that her pronunciation is her weakness , which actress would openly say that ... But no respect for that ...
In fact many in this show lack in pronunciation, should I mention each one WinkLOL

Lol we don't say that doesn't mean their so called favs are flawless... They can see that Ashish has lost his charm, he is sleep deprived, he is not connected LOL but cant see their fav kya Shocked
He always sits with a hunch back.. And inspite of having back issues Ashish's postures are correct.. 
Did u see him with a bow, his shoulders are never correct, but I never complain about it, it's OK , even MB actors were like this only, nd nowadays most actors I are like this, they are not trained in archery like Ashish na maybe that's why.. But if u hav to pin point then why not do it with all LOL why spl treatment to Ashu nd Madi..



Exactly u said it all

Any show will have such flaws
If we start nitpicking everything 
what is there to watch them
we will just be a criticizer not an audience 

I have more to say
But have to leave now
See u all laterLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish Crazies#2(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1196   Views: 18629

-Mano- 1196 18629 17 April 2016 at 5:36am by Thushi
~|| TwiNjistan by Crafting Crazies || Research and Development ||~

2 3 4 5

Author: CuteMonsta   Replies: 33   Views: 1330

CuteMonsta 33 1330 29 March 2016 at 6:43am by CuteMonsta
Team Crafting Crazies || Tashan-E-Masti CC ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 44   Views: 815

Abhisheking 44 815 17 February 2016 at 7:50am by ColorDreams
Ashish Crazies#1(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1197   Views: 18967

-Mano- 1197 18967 18 September 2015 at 6:05am by Thushi
Heaven Devils#8 : A CC for the Crazies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: love_iqbal_khan   Replies: 167   Views: 5951

love_iqbal_khan 167 5951 18 January 2015 at 4:14pm by love_iqbal_khan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index