Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 43)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53152

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

chalo off now see u later 

Bye Rakhi see u laterHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41245

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


Partu, its always PaRud for us
No Paro without Rudra
No Rudra without Paro
Having said that
I felt Rudra was more in love
Like Paro's love realization itself was a bit weak
I can relate to her guilty feeling once she found Tejawat's real face
Her coming back for Rudra for forgiveness was perfect too
If they have gradually shown that she
start seeing the real Rudra and falling in love or
She was already in love but was blinded by her hate
It would have been impactful 
That sudden realization after seeing the doll didn't go well for me
Though I liked Rudra expression seeing her open proposalEmbarrassed
also loved that BD wall trapping scene later
when he realizes that he has put Sindoor by mistake
Paro made him speechless thereLOLLOL


Rudra's forced marriage was wrong
Absolutely wrong no two ways about it
but then, Paro also didn't resist it in real sense
I don't think Rudra would have gone ahead 
with the marriage if Paro actually resisted it
She was in love,she wanted to marry him 
But yes not in such manner though

After marriage Rudy totally forgot all those rude vachansLOLLOL 
Sirji ran and tied her hand the very nxt morning, when she was hurt
But then even Rudra's realization(he was always in love unlike ParoLOLLOL
was not Rudy like
I mean the railway track proposal 
Though we all loved it WinkLOL

Once Mala entered it was all messed up
But still the only relief was
PaRud always had good convos
they spoke it out
Their fights were short and passed by easily 

Coming to Rudra deserving happiness
Yes he deserves it after all that he went through
Expect that short spring that passed by like a lighting(Paro)
But then it has nothing to do with who had a better life
I mean Paro or Rudra
Both suffered,losing parents at young age is no less
Just bcos she had Mamisa or Mala doesn't make her pain lesser to Rudra
But yes she doesn't have to face the humiliation and torture like Rudra
Both deserved happy life,put unfortunately Paro dies(I still don't accept itAngry)
Offcourse he deserves a second chance 
I won't say that he has to die living in Paro's memories
I will say the same thing if Rudra died and Paro survived
She too deserves a second chance

But then they should have shown that logically
which they didn't


it makers fault that they rushed her realization ...but i hate the fact that she always put other first ... AngryLOL

even accepting mala was just for paro so should they call him mahan  ShockedROFL lol jokes apart in RR everything was rushed even rudy forgivving even though he did for paro they should have took some tym to show the change 

and about the orphan i do agree with u both deserv happiness noone can give that luv which they own father mother give they cant go nd ask for something just because they treat her like they own daughter ... i was saying why he deserve as in forum people said she is the only suffered one  so i said at least she got some luv unlike rudy ... who was totally abonded from everyone nd was living in dark ... 

i dont knw in forced marrige whom to support lol ... one run away another was after him LOL

yeah the way he married her was not needed though i luv drunken marriege LOL but she too should have not forced him like that but then without doing so he too wont go marrige ConfusedStern Smile LOL

I luved the bold side of PARUD  when she proposed him nd he in station that was hilarious i mean wat he did in station LOL

but the most hated track will be always mother nd shantuu ... nd also i didnt like hw they celebrated rudy birthday Ouch


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41245

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

chalo off now see u later 

bye rakhi 


Edited by Thushi - 19 April 2016 at 5:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53152

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi


it makers fault that they rushed her realization ...but i hate the fact that she always put other first ... AngryLOL

even accepting mala was just for paro so should they call him mahan  ShockedROFL lol jokes apart in RR everything was rushed even rudy forgivving even though he did for paro they should have took some tym to show the change 

and about the orphan i do agree with u both deserv happiness noone can give that luv which they own father mother give they cant go nd ask for something just because they treat her like they own daughter ... i was saying why he deserve as in forum people said she is the only suffered one  so i said at least she got some luv unlike rudy ... who was totally abonded from everyone nd was living in dark ... 

i dont knw in forced marrige whom to support lol ... one run away another was after him LOL

yeah the way he married her was not needed though i luv drunken marriege LOL but she too should have not forced him like that but then without doing so he too wont go marrige ConfusedStern Smile LOL

I luved the bold side of PARUD  when she proposed him nd he in station that was hilarious i mean wat he did in station LOL

but the most hated track will be always mother nd shantuu ... nd also i didnt like hw they celebrated rudy birthday Ouch



Forum toh they will say anythingLOLLOL
Even in that drunken state he completed all ritualsLOLLOL
But best part was breaking Mohini's chair for woodROFLROFLROFL


Edited by -Mano- - 19 April 2016 at 5:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41245

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


Forum toh they will say anythingLOLLOL
Even in that drunken state he completed all ritualsLOLLOL
But best part was breaking Mala's chair for woodROFLROFLROFL

yup they will say anything infact said manyy things LOLROFL

lol that chair one was hilarious na ROFLROFL nd kakisa reaction ROFL btw u mean mohini right LOL

rudy is the perfect man u see .. nd how can we forget they SR ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53152

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-


Forum toh they will say anythingLOLLOL
Even in that drunken state he completed all ritualsLOLLOL
But best part was breaking Mala's chair for woodROFLROFLROFL

yup they will say anything infact said manyy things LOLROFL

lol that chair one was hilarious na ROFLROFL nd kakisa reaction ROFL btw u mean mohini right LOL

rudy is the perfect man u see .. nd how can we forget they SR ROFLROFL

That SR milk scene was epicROFL

han Mohini, effect of too much talk about MalaDeadLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41245

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-


That SR milk scene was epicROFL

han Mohini, effect of too much talk about MalaDeadLOL

ROFLROFL mala effect lol .. 


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADKrishna_Sourav-Mano-

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:01am | IP Logged
You girls talking about RS. I wish I was here to discuss 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish Crazies#2(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1196   Views: 19199

-Mano- 1196 19199 17 April 2016 at 5:36am by Thushi
~|| TwiNjistan by Crafting Crazies || Research and Development ||~

2 3 4 5

Author: CuteMonsta   Replies: 33   Views: 1343

CuteMonsta 33 1343 29 March 2016 at 6:43am by CuteMonsta
Team Crafting Crazies || Tashan-E-Masti CC ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 44   Views: 826

Abhisheking 44 826 17 February 2016 at 7:50am by ColorDreams
Ashish Crazies#1(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1197   Views: 19427

-Mano- 1197 19427 18 September 2015 at 6:05am by Thushi
Heaven Devils#8 : A CC for the Crazies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: love_iqbal_khan   Replies: 167   Views: 6007

love_iqbal_khan 167 6007 18 January 2015 at 4:14pm by love_iqbal_khan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index