Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 19)

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Madhu_4u

[QUOTE=Thushi
if u want to know how many hugs, lifts or any other information abt romantic scenes dont ask a fan ask a hater their informations are more correct than the fans Wink

ShockedROFL ROFL

so they knw more than us well i can understand as fans just admiring nd drooling over haters has no other job then this na LOL next tym i sure will ask them Embarrassed

Thushi they are programmed to hate. Such a sad way to live life

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

youliveonlyonceMadhu_4uThushiKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61993

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu_4u

[QUOTE=Thushi
wat counting WackoROFL
if u want to know how many hugs, lifts or any other information abt romantic scenes dont ask a fan ask a hater their informations are more correct than the fans Wink
[/QUOTE]
ShockedROFLSilly  this is hidden love sure in the name of hate 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhu_4urajshripThushi

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

Originally posted by Madhu_4u

[QUOTE=Thushi
wat counting WackoROFL
if u want to know how many hugs, lifts or any other information abt romantic scenes dont ask a fan ask a hater their informations are more correct than the fans Wink
ShockedROFLSilly  this is hidden love sure in the name of hate 
[/QUOTE]
LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

youliveonlyonceMadhu_4uThushiKrishna_Sourav

youliveonlyonce Senior Member
youliveonlyonce
youliveonlyonce

Joined: 23 December 2015
Posts: 838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL
Hi Gaalz...
I have missed today's huggg
I cudnt watch the episode...

Actually I am alive just to watch their hugs...Embarrassed
So will leave in 5 minutes...for their 8th...no no 9th...no no 7th hugLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhu_4urajshripThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41109

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i knw its a very old topic about the showing off .. btw did ram only show off aa kya ram is the only man in the show who showing off 


wat abt his 3 bros ROFL even sumantra ji well i can understand as they not worth to talk about for the haters ... but why i brough this topic is recentlya spl persone said not lyking ram vanvas dress .. i was lyk really now he is fuly covered u must lyk right ShockedROFL nd in all this people still think about ram dress but not they so called fav i feel bad as the person showing  off for few months noone notice him CryLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

youliveonlyonceMadhu_4urajshripKrishna_Sourav

Madhu_4u IF-Dazzler
Madhu_4u
Madhu_4u

Joined: 28 November 2014
Posts: 3149

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by youliveonlyonce

LOLLOLLOL
Hi Gaalz...
I have missed today's huggg
I cudnt watch the episode...

Actually I am alive just to watch their hugs...Embarrassed
So will leave in 5 minutes...for their 8th...no no 9th...no no 7th hugLOLLOL
Hi shruti

ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

youliveonlyonceThushiKrishna_Sourav

youliveonlyonce Senior Member
youliveonlyonce
youliveonlyonce

Joined: 23 December 2015
Posts: 838

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Gaalz ramji should have been talking to Siya through a pipe...This way they didnt need to see each other...
And for helping her cross pits /hurdles he should have been holding a looong stick...
sitaji cud have held the other end...LOLLOLLOL


Edited by youliveonlyonce - 18 April 2016 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhu_4urajshripCutiepieADThushiKrishna_Sourav

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

i knw its a very old topic about the showing off .. btw did ram only show off aa kya ram is the only man in the show who showing off 


wat abt his 3 bros ROFL even sumantra ji well i can understand as they not worth to talk about for the haters ... but why i brough this topic is recentlya spl persone said not lyking ram vanvas dress .. i was lyk really now he is fuly covered u must lyk right ShockedROFL nd in all this people still think about ram dress but not they so called fav i feel bad as the person showing  off for few months noone notice him CryLOL

We cannot win. They moan if he is covered or not.Angry

I want 20 or more hugs Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

youliveonlyonceMadhu_4uThushiKrishna_Sourav

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish Crazies#2(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1196   Views: 18625

-Mano- 1196 18625 17 April 2016 at 5:36am by Thushi
~|| TwiNjistan by Crafting Crazies || Research and Development ||~

2 3 4 5

Author: CuteMonsta   Replies: 33   Views: 1328

CuteMonsta 33 1328 29 March 2016 at 6:43am by CuteMonsta
Team Crafting Crazies || Tashan-E-Masti CC ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 44   Views: 815

Abhisheking 44 815 17 February 2016 at 7:50am by ColorDreams
Ashish Crazies#1(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1197   Views: 18961

-Mano- 1197 18961 18 September 2015 at 6:05am by Thushi
Heaven Devils#8 : A CC for the Crazies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: love_iqbal_khan   Replies: 167   Views: 5946

love_iqbal_khan 167 5946 18 January 2015 at 4:14pm by love_iqbal_khan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index