Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 148)

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Here is the story of Maya Sita or Chaya Sita.I could not write that much so copy-pasted from WikiLOL

In some adaptations of the Hindu epic RamayanaMaya Sita (Sanskrit:  , "illusional Sita") or Chaya Sita ( , "shadow Sita") is the illusionary duplicate of the goddess Sita (the heroine of the texts), who is abducted by the demon-king Ravana of Lankainstead of the real Sita.

In the Ramayana, Sita - the consort of Rama (the prince of Ayodhya and an avatar of the god Vishnu) - is seized by Ravana and imprisoned in Lanka, until she is rescued by Rama, who slays her captor. Sita undergoes Agni Pariksha (an ordeal of fire) by which she proves her chastity before she is accepted by Rama. In some versions of the epic, the fire-god Agni creates Maya Sita, who takes Sita's place and is abducted by Ravana and suffers his captivity, while the real Sita hides in the fire. At Agni Pariksha, Maya Sita and the real Sita exchange places again. While some texts mention that Maya Sita is destroyed in the flames of Agni Pariksha, others narrate how she is blessed and reborn as the epic heroine Draupadi or the goddess Padmavati. Some scriptures also mention her previous birth beingVedavati, a woman Ravana tries to molest.

The Maya Sita motif saves Sita - the chief goddess of Rama-centric sects - from falling prey to Ravana's plot of abduction and safeguards her purity. Similar doubles or surrogates of Sita and other goddesses are found in various tales of Hindu mythology.

this mee too read i mean about maya siya but then dont knw which siya they will show in skr but this meghanand one sound interesting i mean ram reaction 

Edited by Thushi - 30 April 2016 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--CutiepieAD

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Here is the story of Maya Sita or Chaya Sita.I could not write that much so copy-pasted from WikiLOL

In some adaptations of the Hindu epic RamayanaMaya Sita (Sanskrit:  , "illusional Sita") or Chaya Sita ( , "shadow Sita") is the illusionary duplicate of the goddess Sita (the heroine of the texts), who is abducted by the demon-king Ravana of Lankainstead of the real Sita.

In the Ramayana, Sita - the consort of Rama (the prince of Ayodhya and an avatar of the god Vishnu) - is seized by Ravana and imprisoned in Lanka, until she is rescued by Rama, who slays her captor. Sita undergoes Agni Pariksha (an ordeal of fire) by which she proves her chastity before she is accepted by Rama. In some versions of the epic, the fire-god Agni creates Maya Sita, who takes Sita's place and is abducted by Ravana and suffers his captivity, while the real Sita hides in the fire. At Agni Pariksha, Maya Sita and the real Sita exchange places again. While some texts mention that Maya Sita is destroyed in the flames of Agni Pariksha, others narrate how she is blessed and reborn as the epic heroine Draupadi or the goddess Padmavati. Some scriptures also mention her previous birth beingVedavati, a woman Ravana tries to molest.

The Maya Sita motif saves Sita - the chief goddess of Rama-centric sects - from falling prey to Ravana's plot of abduction and safeguards her purity. Similar doubles or surrogates of Sita and other goddesses are found in various tales of Hindu mythology.

I am confused LOL
I think will wait for SKR too show it Wink

--BlackSheep--Thushi

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Content Removed

--BlackSheep--Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Shanta track was from dp book i guess i wonder then why didnt they show shanta with trio ashi or rakhi told they will meet in vanvas  at least show as fb na now LOL i dont mind this dragging if they can show such beautiful moments LOL

CutiepieAD

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
I think we should have discussed all this in AT 
Forum activity needed 

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Content Removed

CutiepieAD

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Shanta track was from dp book i guess i wonder then why didnt they show shanta with trio ashi or rakhi told they will meet in vanvas  at least show as fb na now LOL i dont mind this dragging if they can show such beautiful moments LOL

Yes instead of Sita Laku fight they could have given this 
Shanta seems doesn't even know about D's death ShockedCry

Thushi

Go to top