Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 146)

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Will be back after sometime
But if this thread is over by then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--Thushi

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Content Removed

CutiepieADThushi

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by aditi97

Originally posted by -Mano-

Btw guys do search for Nam myoh ho renge kyoh, or Lotus Sutra in Google... 

It's a very nice philosophy..

It makes us believe that we all have a Buddha nature within in ..
It's just that we need to manifest it ... 
We all are a storehouse of great potential...
It's just that we r not aware of it or don't have faith in ourselves..
But when we chant Nam myoh ho renge kyoh we can manifest our Buddha nature... Buddhahood is a state of life, it's not that u become some God or get divine power, but it gives u wusdom to understand the situations well and use this wisdom in our day to day lives...

Whenever we r going through some sort of pain or sorrow it's our life condition which can protect us.. Either we can sulk or we can challenge the situations and fight back..

As it is said problems are inevitable but suffering is optional..

Unlike Hinduism,in Buddhist practice one doesn't depend on any external force.. We depend on ourselves.. Our wisdom , our karma ...

Ps hope I don't sound preachy nd boring LOL

hehe no Aditi not preachy
Buddha has always been simple
he never proclaimed that he is God 
He is more about principles than divinity 
It us who made him into a God

Buddha is someone who has always inspired others.Such was his charisma that he changed the hearts of ambitious rulers like Bimbisar and Ajatshatru.Even Ashok chose to follow his path.
And he never told anyone to follow him.People followed him out of their own will.

Yes even on death bed Buddha used to think about Ajatshatru, wat will happen to him after he departs away ...
That's how he was 
The greatest of all..
I used to watch the Buddha show on Zee.Buddha and Ajatshatru's relationship was shown so beautifully.
At first Ajatshatru was a cold blooded,ambitious ruler who hated Buddha.Ajatshatru was easily influenced by others and even went against his own father Bimbisar who loved him very much.When Ajatshatru's beloved Amrapali left him because of his violent nature and joined the Sangha,Ajatshatru began to wonder that what did Buddha have that everyone followed him?? Then Buddha met Ajatshatru and showed him a new direction.After that Ajatshatru became the greatest follower of Buddha.

I followed the show in the beg 
Then the time was not suiting me Ouch

I think even bimbisar nd his wife were following Buddha..
Rest all what u said is exactly what I have heard..

I read that later when bimbisar had died
Buddha used to think about Ajatshatru, though Ajatshtru had done really bad to him, I mean bimbisar, but still Buddha used to be worried about Ajatshtru's wisdom nd prayed for his wisdom in his later years...

Edited by aditi97 - 30 April 2016 at 6:45am

--BlackSheep--Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Content Removed

--BlackSheep--CutiepieAD

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:50am | IP Logged

But when we chant Nam myoh ho renge kyoh we can manifest our Buddha nature... Buddhahood is a state of life, it's not that u become some God or get divine power, but it gives u wusdom to understand the situations well and use this wisdom in our day to day lives...

Whenever we r going through some sort of pain or sorrow it's our life condition which can protect us.. Either we can sulk or we can challenge the situations and fight back..

Unlike Hinduism,in Buddhist practice one doesn't depend on any external force.. We depend on ourselves.. Our wisdom , our karma ...

Buddha is someone who has always inspired others.Such was his charisma that he changed the hearts of ambitious rulers like Bimbisar and Ajatshatru.Even Ashok chose to follow his path.
And he never told anyone to follow him.People followed him out of their own will.

Yes even on death bed Buddha used to think about Ajatshatru, wat will happen to him after he departs away ...
That's how he was 
The greatest of all..
I used to watch the Buddha show on Zee.Buddha and Ajatshatru's relationship was shown so beautifully.
At first Ajatshatru was a cold blooded,ambitious ruler who hated Buddha.Ajatshatru was easily influenced by others and even went against his own father Bimbisar who loved him very much.When Ajatshatru's beloved Amrapali left him because of his violent nature and joined the Sangha,Ajatshatru began to wonder that what did Buddha have that everyone followed him?? Then Buddha met Ajatshatru and showed him a new direction.After that Ajatshatru became the greatest follower of Buddha.

Buddha used to think about Ajatshatru, though Ajatshtru had done really bad to him, I mean bimbisar, but still Buddha used to be worried about Ajatshtru's wisdom nd prayed for his wisdom in his later years...
Buddha was the epitome of forgiveness.He knew that Ajatshatru had changed.So,Buddha guided Ajaatshatru and became an inspiration for him.So,whatever you read is true.
There was also a scene in the show in which Buddha is planning for his Mahaparinirvaan and Ajatashatru comes to stop him.He asks Buddha not to leave him alone.But Buddha explains that he will always be there for his followers.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieAD

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Content Removed

--BlackSheep--Thushi

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged

That's how he was 
The greatest of all..

Buddha was the epitome of forgiveness.He knew that Ajatshatru had changed.So,Buddha guided Ajaatshatru and became an inspiration for him.So,whatever you read is true.
There was also a scene in the show in which Buddha is planning for his Mahaparinirvaan and Ajatashatru comes to stop him.He asks Buddha not to leave him alone.But Buddha explains that he will always be there for his followers.

I have read this too ...
Seems z TV Buddha followed exactly wat was written in the text..
When watched I really liked it
It was a good show 
Again trps didn't favor Ouch

--BlackSheep--

--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Content Removed

Thushi