Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 141)

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i just checked its two hour hopefully they will start it 8pm any idea when they did last year 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieAD-Mano-

-Mano- IF-Addictz
-Mano-
-Mano-

Joined: 10 June 2014
Posts: 53146

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-

But D+ is  one hr show na
Olnly two shows will get relief form 6 day schedule
Will it be SKROuch

wat really now Shocked mummy i want to Angry i hope its skr i though it was 2 hrs no ?? Confused but then if it one hr no chnce i see as they used to air 9pm na remember we used to talk about jdj nd dance plus 

han I forgot the timing
But they will launch after IPL only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutiepieADThushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Astoria

Rangeela too?? I am not surprised.SP and Rangeela are made for each otherAngry

nope its zee nd rangeela who r made for each other EmbarrassedLOL
Maybe it's a love triangle between SP,Rangeela and ZeeWinkEmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOL 

no angle btw them sp is better then these two who showing nagins LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--CutiepieAD-Mano-

CutiepieAD IF-Sizzlerz
CutiepieAD
CutiepieAD

Joined: 10 June 2015
Posts: 13853

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Btw guys do search for Nam myoh ho renge kyoh, or Lotus Sutra in Google... 

It's a very nice philosophy..

It makes us believe that we all have a Buddha nature within in ..
It's just that we need to manifest it ... 
We all are a storehouse of great potential...
It's just that we r not aware of it or don't have faith in ourselves..
But when we chant Nam myoh ho renge kyoh we can manifest our Buddha nature... Buddhahood is a state of life, it's not that u become some God or get divine power, but it gives u wusdom to understand the situations well and use this wisdom in our day to day lives...

Whenever we r going through some sort of pain or sorrow it's our life condition which can protect us.. Either we can sulk or we can challenge the situations and fight back..

As it is said problems are inevitable but suffering is optional..

Unlike Hinduism,in Buddhist practice one doesn't depend on any external force.. We depend on ourselves.. Our wisdom , our karma ...


Ps hope I don't sound preachy nd boring LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--Thushi-Mano-

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 16290

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Astoria

Rangeela too?? I am not surprised.SP and Rangeela are made for each otherAngry

nope its zee nd rangeela who r made for each other EmbarrassedLOL
Maybe it's a love triangle between SP,Rangeela and ZeeWinkEmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOL 

no angle btw them sp is better then these two who showing nagins LOL
But You are forgetting Gopi Vahu and her MaajiLOL They can give competition to any number of Naagin and dayansLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mano-

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by -Mano-

But D+ is  one hr show na
Olnly two shows will get relief form 6 day schedule
Will it be SKROuch

wat really now Shocked mummy i want to Angry i hope its skr i though it was 2 hrs no ?? Confused but then if it one hr no chnce i see as they used to air 9pm na remember we used to talk about jdj nd dance plus 

han I forgot the timing
But they will launch after IPL only

yes nd if team too introduce haran one after ipl it will be perfect i mean if we have six days nd then after ipl too so the quality will be back but the prb wat can they show this month  if they shift haran ConfusedConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mano-

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 16290

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi97


Btw guys do search for Nam myoh ho renge kyoh, or Lotus Sutra in Google... 

It's a very nice philosophy..

It makes us believe that we all have a Buddha nature within in ..
It's just that we need to manifest it ... 
We all are a storehouse of great potential...
It's just that we r not aware of it or don't have faith in ourselves..
But when we chant Nam myoh ho renge kyoh we can manifest our Buddha nature... Buddhahood is a state of life, it's not that u become some God or get divine power, but it gives u wusdom to understand the situations well and use this wisdom in our day to day lives...

Whenever we r going through some sort of pain or sorrow it's our life condition which can protect us.. Either we can sulk or we can challenge the situations and fight back..

As it is said problems are inevitable but suffering is optional..

Unlike Hinduism,in Buddhist practice one doesn't depend on any external force.. We depend on ourselves.. Our wisdom , our karma ...


Ps hope I don't sound preachy nd boring LOL

Yes,it's an ideal way of life.
Buddham Sharanam GacchamiBig smile
Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41237

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Astoria

Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Astoria

Rangeela too?? I am not surprised.SP and Rangeela are made for each otherAngry

nope its zee nd rangeela who r made for each other EmbarrassedLOL
Maybe it's a love triangle between SP,Rangeela and ZeeWinkEmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOL 

no angle btw them sp is better then these two who showing nagins LOL
But You are forgetting Gopi Vahu and her MaajiLOL They can give competition to any number of Naagin and dayansLOL

bbut still better than than nagins nd dayan though i cant stand any yof their bahus lyk gopi bahu nd ishima .. nd the way they talk i mena their ton its lyk they r pain 

maaji mummy ji ufff my reaction will be DeadLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish Crazies#2(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1196   Views: 19180

-Mano- 1196 19180 17 April 2016 at 5:36am by Thushi
~|| TwiNjistan by Crafting Crazies || Research and Development ||~

2 3 4 5

Author: CuteMonsta   Replies: 33   Views: 1343

CuteMonsta 33 1343 29 March 2016 at 6:43am by CuteMonsta
Team Crafting Crazies || Tashan-E-Masti CC ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 44   Views: 825

Abhisheking 44 825 17 February 2016 at 7:50am by ColorDreams
Ashish Crazies#1(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1197   Views: 19419

-Mano- 1197 19419 18 September 2015 at 6:05am by Thushi
Heaven Devils#8 : A CC for the Crazies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: love_iqbal_khan   Replies: 167   Views: 6003

love_iqbal_khan 167 6003 18 January 2015 at 4:14pm by love_iqbal_khan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index