Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
finlly πŸ˜† πŸ₯³
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thushi

so direct to ayodya nd then agnipariksha πŸ€’ cant take ram asking her for agniparksa πŸ˜­

No ThushuπŸ˜† Agnipariksha happens first and then they return to Ayodhya
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi97

That's what Thushi 

The script is going very bad I know..
But blame will go on Siya, Ram πŸ˜†
Lakshman was not at all this much over protective as he is been shown in SKR ... 
He made Lakshman rekha not because he was over protective but because he had to follow his Bhaiyya nd bhabi both's orders.. 
Bhai said take care of Sita , bhabi said go protect Bhaiyya, so he found out this alternative...

It's not he had some prior feeling or because of being too much over protective..

Also u know Thushi, Lakshman is supposed to be angry young man.. Not Rudra type.πŸ˜†
But here we hear poor baby aww πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sita Ram are also very annoying nowadays
Ram did leave Sita alone, but that time he left Lakshman with her ... 
That's only reason he left her.. He trusted Laku..not because he thought Sita can protect herself...

Sita didn't step out of Lakshman rekha because she thought she can protect herself, but because Ravan said he will destroy her kul, her husband nd his family, if she doesn't give him bhiksha..

I hope SKR just stops showing Laku rekha parallels everytime.. It's v boring now.. 

lyk really noone blaame laku or say anything to him but bash SiRa nd the show writter 

they givving enough important more than those show they compare but still people had not enough will try to put down lol 

i was irritated with laku in vanvas epis but i dont go nd bash laku or karan .. if u notice some tym he give expression which will make u think he is not with happy with his bhaiyu desicion now should i blame karan or director or writer after notice all this i was still silent i talked with rakhi that too in DM only not openly but these people r damn funny 

our laku toh smiling wala he made me thing is he even laku πŸ˜†  he is a kid   whom shira should luk after without doing anything ... i wish he leav ayodya then there 3 mummy ji to take care of him 

i want the actio back show some rakshash attacking ram in action nd some cutu moments of sira not completly romance lyk the talk about women some convo lyk this i will be happy 
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

No ThushuπŸ˜† Agnipariksha happens first and then they return to Ayodhya

wat but it happens only in ayodya no ?? πŸ˜²

I guess we should shift to next thread πŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow you finished the thread