Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 107)

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41285

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I spl luv the last two edits rakhi EmbarrassedLOL 


when i think about them then i want it to be full modern story not this traditional though i luv she luk beautiful in sarees nd salwas  .. they can wear in function but every day saree Dead 


nd they should also give stylish not like etr Dead



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 61997

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ETR periodical show so ...Daily soaps has saree n salwar though me too wanna see in modern we r telling this from MB time modern woman sigh all went to deaf ear 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripThushi

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

I spl luv the last two edits rakhi EmbarrassedLOL 


when i think about them then i want it to be full modern story not this traditional though i luv she luk beautiful in sarees nd salwas  .. they can wear in function but every day saree Dead 


nd they should also give stylish not like etr Dead




Agree. I want a modern story

Rakhi you are queen of editing ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41285

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Actually my heroine has a past.She had a troubled childhood which was spent in poverty.Therefore she wanted to be rich and powerful.But she is good at heart.LOL

no past of her can justify when she left our hero for money AngryLOL

lets thing simply story girl had a everything i mean money family but she never got the luv be it parents or siblings nd then she meet the hero whos full of life after she meet him every thing changed make him a police officer nd now not aym wala police officer but bubbly fun luving EmbarrassedROFL nd make her family crimnal or even make her orphan who killed her own parents she get to knw all this nd when she run away from there only she meet the fun luving bubbly police officer LOL and he take her his home now make her so called dad nd his dad partner in crime ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--rajshripKrishna_Sourav

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

ETR periodical show so ...Daily soaps has saree n salwar though me too wanna see in modern we r telling this from MB time modern woman sigh all went to deaf ear 

DD looks great in modern and traditional look Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Joined: 03 March 2010
Posts: 16417

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Even I want to see DD in a modern look for a change.Though she looks great in both traditional and modern.Yet,it's good to try out different things.She did sport a modern look during her DMG days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshripThushiKrishna_Sourav

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Joined: 06 June 2011
Posts: 19712

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thushi

Originally posted by Astoria

Actually my heroine has a past.She had a troubled childhood which was spent in poverty.Therefore she wanted to be rich and powerful.But she is good at heart.LOL

no past of her can justify when she left our hero for money AngryLOL

lets thing simply story girl had a everything i mean money family but she never got the luv be it parents or siblings nd then she meet the hero whos full of life after she meet him every thing changed make him a police officer nd now not aym wala police officer but bubbly fun luving EmbarrassedROFL nd make her family crimnal or even make her orphan who killed her own parents she get to knw all this nd when she run away from there only she meet the fun luving bubbly police officer LOL and he take her his home now make her so called dad nd his dad partner in crime ROFL

I like thushi s idea. Ashi please don't let the girl have a past

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Joined: 02 December 2014
Posts: 41285

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

ETR periodical show so ...Daily soaps has saree n salwar though me too wanna see in modern we r telling this from MB time modern woman sigh all went to deaf ear 

did u watch ST BD ??? there the fl was casual thats wat i liked there ... she was a bussiness women but was not like typical saree salwar typ ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ashish Crazies#2(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1196   Views: 19329

-Mano- 1196 19329 17 April 2016 at 5:36am by Thushi
~|| TwiNjistan by Crafting Crazies || Research and Development ||~

2 3 4 5

Author: CuteMonsta   Replies: 33   Views: 1364

CuteMonsta 33 1364 29 March 2016 at 6:43am by CuteMonsta
Team Crafting Crazies || Tashan-E-Masti CC ||

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Abhisheking   Replies: 44   Views: 843

Abhisheking 44 843 17 February 2016 at 7:50am by ColorDreams
Ashish Crazies#1(Invitees Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mano-   Replies: 1197   Views: 19655

-Mano- 1197 19655 18 September 2015 at 6:05am by Thushi
Heaven Devils#8 : A CC for the Crazies

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: love_iqbal_khan   Replies: 167   Views: 6063

love_iqbal_khan 167 6063 18 January 2015 at 4:14pm by love_iqbal_khan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index