Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) (Page 105)

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

not prb iin playing pyscho role but ashu will make it luk real which i will hate maybe he can try in movie .. but not daily soap ... I do get attached to movie characters but very rarly like bunz few movies character like arya , then there r few sad movies which i watched  

anyone watched magadheera here its a telugu movie ram charans one of my fav movie 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--Krishna_Sourav

rajshrip IF-Sizzlerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Okay,okay no psycho lover.BTW I have a story in mind.I have shared it with Mano and Raji.Now I want your opinion on it
Well,as per my story,there is this honest,upright guy who believes in justice and fairness.He is a bit shy.And there is a girl who is confident,smart,extrovert and ambitious.She wants to become rich and powerful.
The guy and the girl love each other passionately.But the girl leaves the guy for her ambitions.Years later,the guy is a criminal lawyer who fights for justice.But he is still alone and hasn't forgotten his love.Soon he gets a case to fight against the most powerful criminal mastermind who runs the Underworld.And she turns out to be none other than his girlfriend.

This is my idea.Rotten tomatoes are welcome.No eggs pleaseLOL

I loved the storyline when you told me last timeEmbarrassedClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Okay,okay no psycho lover.BTW I have a story in mind.I have shared it with Mano and Raji.Now I want your opinion on it
Well,as per my story,there is this honest,upright guy who believes in justice and fairness.He is a bit shy.And there is a girl who is confident,smart,extrovert and ambitious.She wants to become rich and powerful.
The guy and the girl love each other passionately.But the girl leaves the guy for her ambitions.Years later,the guy is a criminal lawyer who fights for justice.But he is still alone and hasn't forgotten his love.Soon he gets a case to fight against the most powerful criminal mastermind who runs the Underworld.And she turns out to be none other than his girlfriend.

mummy Shocked so whos the lead girl for him .. noone ?? poor guy he deserv someone LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--BlackSheep--rajshripKrishna_Sourav

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Originally posted by Thushi

not prb iin playing pyscho role but ashu will make it luk real which i will hate maybe he can try in movie .. but not daily soap ... I do get attached to movie characters but very rarly like bunz few movies character like arya , then there r few sad movies which i watched  

anyone watched magadheera here its a telugu movie ram charans one of my fav movie 
Man I loved Magadheera like anythingEmbarrassed I loved the guy's intense and passionate love Embarrassed

rajshripThushi

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

Guys,pls don't kill me but I really want to see Ashu playing the character of a psycho obsessive lover sometime in futureEmbarrassedLOL

oye ShockedAngry Dead why u guys after pyscho I want a cutu luv story ... this tym guys is full of life who spread happiness but still he should have also diff shades else it will become boring nd girl with past ... imagine ashu nd dd in this  Day Dreaming
m going to dream land now Ashish n DD Day Dreaming 

post ur ashu DD edits i guess ashi havnt seen that LOL

rajshripKrishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Ashi story is good ..but who will be the heroine n hero deserve peace also n love...
Magadheera I loved the movie 

--BlackSheep--rajshripThushi

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

mummy Shocked so whos the lead girl for him .. noone ?? poor guy he deserv someone LOL
Actually here the female lead is the Criminal Mastermind.LOL The female lead's character is very strong over here.It's about how love will triumph and reform a person.Here the female lead is the heroine and the villain as well.LOL

rajshripThushiKrishna_Sourav

Thushi IF-Stunnerz
Thushi
Thushi

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Man I loved Magadheera like anythingEmbarrassed I loved the guy's intense and passionate love Embarrassed

indeed great luv story i wanted to be RR like that when they decided leap ... OuchLOL

--BlackSheep--rajshrip

Go to top