Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Thushi

Shanta track was from dp book i guess i wonder then why didnt they show shanta with trio ashi or rakhi told they will meet in vanvas  at least show as fb na now ðŸ˜† i dont mind this dragging if they can show such beautiful moments ðŸ˜†

Yes instead of Sita Laku fight they could have given this 
Shanta seems doesn't even know about D's death ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­
CutiepieAD thumbnail

lol i just said about it ðŸ˜† 

Heehee I saw ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi97

Yes instead of Sita Laku fight they could have given this 
Shanta seems doesn't even know about D's death ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­

we should have aditu but we started to discussing here so wat to do ðŸ˜†

siya laku scene me too not lyking i didnt lyked spl the last scene it was odd when ram was there lol nd he the one whodont let siya go anywhere alone was ok with leaving alone ðŸ˜•
CutiepieAD thumbnail

we should have aditu but we started to discussing here so wat to do ðŸ˜†

siya laku scene me too not lyking i didnt lyked spl the last scene it was odd when ram was there lol nd he the one whodont let siya go anywhere alone was ok with leaving alone ðŸ˜•

Exactly..
Not only this I am finding Lakshman too much over protective ...
He is always like bhabi this bhabi that ..

And Ram was the biggest disappointment
How cud he say that ..
I mean that day he said that how u went alone and today he said stay alone ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤¢

Sita seems only one still intact .. Maybe that why Siya's pov ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail

this mee too read i mean about maya siya but then dont knw which siya they will show in skr but this meghanand one sound interesting i mean ram reaction 

Meghnad's Sita is not the Maya Sita.Meghnad's Sita was only an illusion.I think they will show Meghnad's Sita
Maya Sita is just Tulsidas's alternative for the Agnipariksha.Tulsidas chose to show this version rather than the Agnipariksha.
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi97

Exactly..
Not only this I am finding Lakshman too much over protective ...
He is always like bhabi this bhabi that ..

And Ram was the biggest disappointment
How cud he say that ..
I mean that day he said that how u went alone and today he said stay alone ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤¢

Sita seems only one still intact .. Maybe that why Siya's pov ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

this was written by that new writter na he is too much active in TT better he goes off nd write better script lol ... though its gud interacting with fans but he is way to much we had previously so many writers nd our team take feedback so chweet but noone was lyk him ðŸ˜†

if they say sira is lecture wala prechy then laku is no less aku is too irritating lol  just tat we doesnt say doesnt mean theres nothing ... nd he always come inbtw whe we have somme sira moments ðŸ˜† no need to show lyk this they can end the epi just with sira why need someone to stop the moments lol ðŸ˜†

nd its funny when i hear from some poor him nd sira doesnt care about him  ðŸ˜² if u call him kid then hw can he take care of two adults ðŸ˜²
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Meghnad's Sita is not the Maya Sita.Meghnad's Sita was only an illusion.I think they will show Meghnad's Sita

Maya Sita is just Tulsidas's alternative for the Agnipariksha.Tulsidas chose to show this version rather than the Agnipariksha.

but still meghanand one is interesting ... its more of human avatar i do hope they show it 

i dont want to think about agnipariksha now but just one question after he bring back from ravna will they go direct aodya or they stay in vanvas ??? 
Melkor thumbnail

but still meghanand one is interesting ... its more of human avatar i do hope they show it 

i dont want to think about agnipariksha now but just one question after he bring back from ravna will they go direct aodya or they stay in vanvas ??? 

I also want to see the Meghnad one.
The agnipariksha part is very painful even while reading.

And as far as I know,they return to Ayodhya directly.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

this was written by that new writter na he is too much active in TT better he goes off nd write better script lol ... though its gud interacting with fans but he is way to much we had previously so many writers nd our team take feedback so chweet but noone was lyk him ðŸ˜†

if they say sira is lecture wala prechy then laku is no less aku is too irritating lol  just tat we doesnt say doesnt mean theres nothing ... nd he always come inbtw whe we have somme sira moments ðŸ˜† no need to show lyk this they can end the epi just with sira why need someone to stop the moments lol ðŸ˜†

nd its funny when i hear from some poor him nd sira doesnt care about him  ðŸ˜² if u call him kid then hw can he take care of two adults ðŸ˜²

That's what Thushi 

The script is going very bad I know..
But blame will go on Siya, Ram ðŸ˜†
Lakshman was not at all this much over protective as he is been shown in SKR ... 
He made Lakshman rekha not because he was over protective but because he had to follow his Bhaiyya nd bhabi both's orders.. 
Bhai said take care of Sita , bhabi said go protect Bhaiyya, so he found out this alternative...

It's not he had some prior feeling or because of being too much over protective..

Also u know Thushi, Lakshman is supposed to be angry young man.. Not Rudra type.😆
But here we hear poor baby aww ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Sita Ram are also very annoying nowadays
Ram did leave Sita alone, but that time he left Lakshman with her ... 
That's only reason he left her.. He trusted Laku..not because he thought Sita can protect herself...

Sita didn't step out of Lakshman rekha because she thought she can protect herself, but because Ravan said he will destroy her kul, her husband nd his family, if she doesn't give him bhiksha..

I hope SKR just stops showing Laku rekha parallels everytime.. It's v boring now.. 

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

I also want to see the Meghnad one.

The agnipariksha part is very painful even while reading.

And as far as I know,they return to Ayodhya directly.

so direct to ayodya nd then agnipariksha ðŸ¤¢ cant take ram asking her for agniparksa ðŸ˜­