Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Hello everyone 

rakhi🤗 we missed you

Ashi all dances will siut ashu5but he is not playing psycho character ðŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thushi we are loyal fans as we don't bash. We understand that tracks change and provide feedback. 
Sorry girls me too running round with houseworn and seeing family 
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajshrip

rakhi🤗 we missed you

Ashi all dances will siut ashu5but he is not playing psycho character ðŸ˜†

Its a martial arts form😆
And why???😭😆 Ashu will burn our screens as a psycho😳😳

Even in that movie the villain played by Sudheer Babu was too hawt!!😳😳
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Its a type of martial arts from Kerala.I got to know about it after watching the movie Baaghi.I watched that movie only for the villain😳

oh i had no idea about this ðŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Originally posted by: Astoria

Its a martial arts form😆

And why???😭😆 Ashu will burn our screens as a psycho😳😳

Even in that movie the villain played by Sudheer Babu was too hawt!!😳😳

Nope😆
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Thushi

oh i had no idea about this ðŸ˜†

And Baaghi was a modern Ramayan😆 
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajshrip

Thushi we are loyal fans as we don't bash. We understand that tracks change and provide feedback. 

Sorry girls me too running round with houseworn and seeing family 

see when we have prb with show we complain it direct to anirudh sir or lyk makup costume for CD but they dont do the same all they want is prove that skr is nothing ... 

what will bring in sharing a tweet will that prove anything lol ... calling them cvs is funny 

i have seen people comparing the previous version tagging anirudh sir or new writter wat the need to tweet him if u luved something enjoy that nd be happy no need to tweet 

do we go nd tweet tagging gc or his wife that ashma r the best sira ..we dont do the same ..such obsessed people after doing all this they will call us obessed nd blind  ðŸ¥±

rajshrip thumbnail

see when we have prb with show we complain it direct to anirudh sir or lyk makup costume for CD but they dont do the same all they want is prove that skr is nothing ... 

what will bring in sharing a tweet will that prove anything lol ... calling them cvs is funny 

i have seen people comparing the previous version tagging anirudh sir or new writter wat the need to tweet him if u luved something enjoy that nd be happy no need to tweet 

do we go nd tweet tagging gc or his wife that ashma r the best sira ..we dont do the same ..such obsessed people after doing all this they will call us obessed nd blind  ðŸ¥±

Agree thushi. These people want to prove srk is nothing should not watch the show. No one is forcing them to watch.

They are insecure and want to cause trouble.

I hate comparisons as every version is different and we can learn so much from all versions 
Melkor thumbnail
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Partu leave at all tagging
Now they have started calling names openly in forum
Do u know DP personally
Did he do anything to u
Do u have the guts to call him Buffalo in front of his face
These people don't even know the difference 
btw writer and adviser
Official handle and CV's
yet start preaching
whatelse to expect from them