Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mano-

The first time I was effected was while studying
Animation courses are so competitive
People don't even teach for others thinking they will learn.
and will be a competion for them later
I was doing a course in a reputed Govt institution
In north of India
It takes 3 day travelling to go back home
So for whole one year I didn't go home
I was the only south Indian girl there and I didn't know Hindi
And our tutors didn't know English
And my classmates didn't help
Just think about my situation

That time u don't get online tutorials
I was just writing down all that the tutor does in the software will teaching
I just ignored the audio and focused on visuals
Slowly I started learning
Reached a position where my classmates needed my help

After this much hardwork
I create a project
Though I got an awesome marks for it
After some time I hear from one of my friend that he saw my work somewhere
I was shocked and it was done by one of my class mates only
He has written my work in a CD and 
has given it as his sample work in some company 😑😑

uff I will never forget that day
It was a nightmare
I kind of got used to it now

This is preposterous!!!!!😑😑😑 May those people burn in hell!!! They don't have the talent.They don't work hard.And they shamelessly copy someone else's hardwork.😑
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

is he in ashoka ??? i mean rangeela wala πŸ˜† then i wont watch πŸ˜†

There is only one Ashoka.And thats in Rangeela.For the leap they have roped in Manish ji and Mohit Raina.I have no choice but to watch as I love these twoπŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like manishji and mohit s acting
rajshrip thumbnail
Lol hanuman trying to meet roma is so cuteπŸ˜†
The way he moves his tail is so funny.πŸ˜† Love how he is so respectful 
Edited by rajshrip - 8 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Astoria

All I believe is that the appreciaton thread is for appreciating and praising.If someone has a problem,then the frustation thread is always there.πŸ˜†
And if you have a problem with the character,then thats fine.Its your opinion.But bashing an actor is higly wrong.For example,I really hate Manthara.But that does not mean that I hate the actress who plays the role.The actors are simply doing their job.

ashi seriously critism is gud its gud for the actors makers .. if u see we really dont have prb with some in DT because they r genuine with their view .. infact we still read those few people post in DT even if they say anything  about ashma too we do still read as they r neutral .. 

but some r there only to mock nd bash nothing else in every comment u will see the mock for cvs actors 

and yes appreciation thread is for appreciation when we said so we were mocked .. πŸ₯± 

for doing  their job they wil bash actor that new trend .. even now u can see some mock in DT 

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajshrip

I like manishji and mohit s acting

They both are awesome.Mohit is one of my all time favourites.The leap teaser is awesome.This Rangeela is really cunning.πŸ˜†As they have roped in Mohit,they know that his fans will watch the show.Earlier I used to watch Rangeela only for RR now it will be only for Ashoka.

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

All I believe is that the appreciaton thread is for appreciating and praising.If someone has a problem,then the frustation thread is always there.πŸ˜†

And if you have a problem with the character,then thats fine.Its your opinion.But bashing an actor is higly wrong.For example,I really hate Manthara.But that does not mean that I hate the actress who plays the role.The actors are simply doing their job.

Exactly Ashi
Criticism is diff from Bashing and Mocking
That too when it transfers from Show to the actors
The pathetic part is
Many of these bashers are School Kids,I mean under 18
There are not even allowed to open acc in a social media
It's tough to keep tap of ur kid's internet usage
These Kids don't know right and wrong and 
get manipulated easily when they end up in a wrong group
It's the duty of senior members in that group to
guide them, if at all u can't stop them
But what these so called mahans do, they add oil to the fire
Make use of them,to have a support group behind them

I will say IF is better comparitively 
Baised or not,effective or not,we do have MOD's in each forum
Twitter or Facebook u can say anything and get away
Future generation is going to get even more exposed
Some of the language they use are scary 
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

ashi seriously critism is gud its gud for the actors makers .. if u see we really dont have prb with some in DT because they r genuine with their view .. infact we still read those few people post in DT even if they say anything  about ashma too we do still read as they r neutral .. 

but some r there only to mock nd bash nothing else in every comment u will see the mock for cvs actors 

and yes appreciation thread is for appreciation when we said so we were mocked .. πŸ₯± 

for doing  their job they wil bash actor that new trend .. even now u can see some mock in DT 

Thushi but there is a difference between constructive criticism and bashing. I cannot believe they are still mocking in DT😑

Melkor thumbnail
I have seen worse forms of bashing in many places.Some people bash the actors for playing a negative role.Some people bash the actors for marrying someone.πŸ˜• Can you believe this???
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There is only one Ashoka.And thats in Rangeela.For the leap they have roped in Manish ji and Mohit Raina.I have no choice but to watch as I love these twoπŸ˜†

lol i cant stand that show ony gud thing in that show was sid nd the one who acted as  his mom ... i espl dont like the actress helena too .. c we all watched this show but when we couldnt we stopped .. we used to talk here nd there about the show hw we dislike but thats we didnt went to after that show 

nd bashed cast cvs makers ,... this is when u dont ike something but if the dislike turn into hate then cant ignore .. hate is another form of luv πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

manish ji need even say ?? .. mohit is a gud actor from watever i have seen of him in mahadev he was gud .. i was wishing to get ram nd madev in one frame i mean ashu nd mohit 

but its ok we got gud shiv parvati i luv them πŸ˜³

Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago