Ashish Crazies#3(Invitees Only) - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Mano Fans r like this sply this jodi fans..reel n real n
they even bash real Arjun Subhadra cause of this...this complicated thing MB forum was real kurukshetra 
so what reel they r doing job n real its their life they will luv or fight what we can do...

Thushi I have seen those ...got irritated to the core with their bashing
DD in GEET was dream...MB  season 1 good but not season 2 but few scenes she look exceptionally well there
ETR channel n ph make the show kill for everything...
I really want Ashish n DD on a new show...they will rock if two separate show scene pic edit make their chemistry rocking then
Originally posted by Thushi

nd they badly talked about ashu ... i was suprised to see that πŸ₯± if u r jodi fan doesnt mean u have to bashe other 
lol i have been waiting since rr ended for this pair πŸ˜† when there was a fake tweets or something about ashu nd dd paired oppo i was soo happy ...

but to be frank i dont lyk dd luk in etr best was geet πŸ˜³ even mb she luked so beautiful i mean season one i havnt watched that show but saw some scens here nd there 

First Promo of ETR she looked pretty
I still member seeing her in blue saree in ETR
I saw it in my timeline and searched for that scene
She was absolutely gorgeous(must be shot before marriage)
In Geet toh she was cutie pie
But yes ETR was a wrong choice
But it happens with even actor
Hope she comes with a good show next time

Girls AS and DD pair is possible only with STπŸ˜‰
Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
ST wake up n cast them
Mano Promo was so good..of ETR but then they changed everything...
thy waste DD's talent there.. 
but I really want DD n Ashish 
Originally posted by Thushi

if they go by gud actors then most of the awards will go to our team πŸ˜†

I want sp to giv a spl honor to skr team i knw i m asking too much but our team badly deserve as this is the most suffered team unlike they previous mytho as it was just 5 days ... but here 7 days nd still they try to give they best nd we also got some real gud epis with all this hechtic shedule 

Yes acting wise many deserve award in our show
lets see
Other show actors seems to be practicing for SPA performance
But don't know if it's possible for AshMa
This one I was saying,though the pic isn't clear here
She looked gorgeous that day

Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

Someone made a VM RAkhi
It was perfectly matched
Partu do u have the link?
Originally posted by Krishna_Sourav

Mano Fans r like this sply this jodi fans..reel n real n
they even bash real Arjun Subhadra cause of this...this complicated thing MB forum was real kurukshetra 
so what reel they r doing job n real its their life they will luv or fight what we can do...

Thushi I have seen those ...got irritated to the core with their bashing
DD in GEET was dream...MB  season 1 good but not season 2 but few scenes she look exceptionally well there
ETR channel n ph make the show kill for everything...
I really want Ashish n DD on a new show...they will rock if two separate show scene pic edit make their chemistry rocking then

but i liked season 2 of mb i mean the starting ... the actor was decent i didnt liked the other actor in mb thats the reason i havnt watched πŸ˜†

ETR lost totally.. I was excited to watch the show when they aired the promo ... i didnt liked also the lead but though let try nd see he might suprise but then nothing like that happened nd they ruine the show too 

they will rock for sure but then i want thenm team too handle well the way they give up when they dont get trp nd try crap🀒  i m really greatful that rr didnt went that way 

nd plus i dont want them in zee .. zee has only craps .. they add crap in every show of them 

Mano that was beautiful yes its Gayatri aka DD's dream scene ..thy initially thought this get up but then everything messed up.
Mano is it oh can anyone give me the link I wanna see it till someone cast them...