Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj TS : A Journey Towards Love

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys.
How are you all?
I am disappointed because of lack of responses, have i done any mistake?
Please tell me guys.

I am here with an update, hope you guys will like it.

Introduction :- Twinkle and Kunj got married because of there parents leaving there love Yuvraj and Alisha.
As they got married Yuvraj and alisha teamed up and started making there life hell which only made twinj come closer and build hatred for yuvraj and Alisha.

Ab aage 😆
              Part 1

Bebe spoke "kunj tu twinkle ko leke Hemkunt Sahib kyu nahi jata?"
Kunj spoke who started liking his wife now "bebe vahi kyu? Thoda risky hai, agar main khayal na rakh paya toh?"
Bebe spoke "kunj tu aise kyu sochta hai? Or baba ji ka ashirwad lena bhi zaruri  hai na, kahi or tum bad mein chale jana. Abhi yaha jao"
Kunj spoke "bebe main ek bar twinkle se puchna chahta hu"
Bebe spoke "Thik hai puttar"
Actually bebe took advise from leela as where there should be sent, so leela told bebe that when twinkle was in 12th the mother daughter visited that place and seeing the beauty twinkle said "maa main yaha ek bar apne hubby ke sath ana chahungi"
So bebe decided to send them there only

Its been six months to twinkle and kunj's wedding, they have faced many problems thrown by Yuvraj and alisha to get there respective love but twinj have supported eachother and faced each problem without fear. And these hurdles have made eachother like the other one.
They like eachother or maybe love but are not aware.

Twinkle was sitting in her room folding kunj's clothes actually his undergarments and blushing, her blush showes how much she like her handsome and lovely husband. She was recalling all the times when he come out only in his tracks looking fresh and handsome after his shower.
She was brought out by Kunj's voice "kiske bare mein soch rahi ho? Itna blush kyu?"
Kunj came to there room to tell her about bebe's plan, but he saw twinkle lost in her thoughts with a blush on her face. He thought she is thinking about someone and the mere thought made him sad, he had no idea whom she was thinking😉
Twinkle spoke coveting up "ummm.. Vo main sidharth malhotra ke bare mein soch rahi thi, he looks so handsome na"
Kunj just hummed in response.
Twinkle spoke "kya hua koi kam tha?"
Kunj spoke "vo actually bebe chahti hai ki hum dono Hemkunt Sahib ho aye"
Twinkle's eyes sparkled with happiness "sachi?"
Kunj spoke confused though loving her eyes and happiness right now "ha. Tum itna khush kyu ho? Pehle gayi ho?"
Twinkle spoke without thinking "ha. Main maa ke sath gayi hoon, that place is heaven. You know vo  19 kms ki yatra na bahut sundar or romantic hai. Main hamesha se apne hubby ke sath vaba jana chahti thi. (She started jumping) wow hum vaha jaenge, i am so happy vo bhi tunhare sath. Yippie"
Kunj was amused she was so happy to go with him, he never knew this.
Twinkle than realised what she spoke "umm.. I mean vo jagah bht sundar hai"
Kunj spoke "twinkle main vaha kabhi nahi gaya and main tumhara dhyan kaise rakh paunga?"
Twinkle spoke "Kunj i trust you, i know you will take care of me. And vaise bhi hum Babaji ke ghar ja rahe hai toh vo khud hum dono ka dhyan rakh lenge. Vaise tun jana chahte ho na?" 
Kunj thought in mind "teri khushi ke liye kahi bhi"
"Ha chalte hai. Main bebe ko bata ke ata hu" kunj spoke and left the room leaving a dancing twinkle.

"Bebe twinkle ready hai" kunj spoke.
Bebe spoke "vadia hai. Toh tusi parso chale jao, bus se jana, Gurudwara se bus jati hai vo vahi jati hai"
Kunj spoke "thik hai bebe"

Day after tomorrow.
Twinkle and kunj reached Gurudwara taking there suitcase.
Twinkle wore her night wear(light salwar kameez) and kunj wore his tshirt and tracks as the journey is long and wearing comfy clothes will be easy.
Twinkle and kunj grabbed the two seater.
Twinkle sat on window seat and kunj on the other one, there was a group of boys who entered the bus standing on the entrance checking out the bus if new any chicks were there.
Scanning the whole bus there eyes stopped at twinkle who was busy seeing out, kunj saw them and passed an angry glare to them.
That boys purposely took the sat beside them and infront of them.
One of the boy spoke "hey guys".
Twinkle spoke not knowing the previous act 'hi"
Kunj too spoke "hey"
Another spoke "so aap log kabse hai relation mein?"
Twinkle spoke "6 months, we are married" 
There face fell and asked "you guys are married?"
Kunj spoke "yes we guys are married"
They all spoke "okay" and turned.
The bus started, starting a new journey for twinj.
Its night time and bus lights were off, twinkle dozzed off. In sleep twinkle's head was again and again was dropping on kunj's shoulder but she again sat straight.
Kunj finally pulled her on his chest, he wound one arm around her shoulder and made her head rest on his chest.
"Sleep twinkle" kunj spoke seeing her uneasiness. "Main tumhara hi pati hu"
Twinkle snuggled in his warmth and slept in his arms, kunj too slept resting his head on her head.
Twinkle woke up in midnight due to uneasiness, she was not able to sleep on that seat. 
Kunj got up with her movement as they were sleeping hugging each other.
"Kya hua?" Kunj spoke in low voice.
Twinkle spoke "tum kyu uth gaye? Sorry mujhe nind nahi aa rahi thi toh main nahi so paa rahi. But you sleep i am fine"
Kunj spoke "ok. Main tumhe sula deta hu"
Twinkle spoke "tum apni nind kharab mat karo kunj"
Kunj spoke "chup. Mujhe agar nind na ati toh tum so jati?"
Twinkle kept quiet.
Kunj spoke "good girl". He took his phone out of his pocket and handsfree also.
He put one ear plug in her ear and one in his. He asked her to slightly bend herself and put her head in his lap, she lied down like a baby. He than played some romantic soothing music, he kept his hands on her eyes and drew patterns on her back, on her hair. Twinkle felt good, the night, romantic music and on top of that his magical hands on her body were arousing her.
Twinkle turned her face to his tummy, she got up and placed a kiss on his jawline not able to control her desires. Kunj was shocked but he felt good, he kept doing what he was doing.
Twinkle with in minutes slept in his lap feeling solace.
Kunj too slept pulling her up in his arms so that she dont fall in her sleep.

So how was it?
Hope you guys like it.
I know its short but for now this much only.
Love Vish❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunkipari thumbnail
Wow!! This is a brilliant start. Looking forward to read more. Please continue soon:)
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Double wooow ... It was grt ... Loved it frm the core ... Do update soon nd regulrly aps ...
Wanna read more ff 's of urs ...
princessjoey25 thumbnail
How lovely it was...
pls continue soon...
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the start can't wait for your next update.
Taanya_khurana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please do update soon.. That was an amazing start!! 
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Superawesome.. Fab start..

Looking forward..
A very nice idea to discover their love..
Wish to see something like this in show also.. But they are hopeless..

Plz do update soon.. I'll be waiting.. And pm ohkay..
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting start Vish. loved it. waiting fir next updates

Dont say sorry. almost 75% of our members are busy with exams till may. thts why low response. you can see tht from forum activity. so be cool <3
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start
Loved the update 😳
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res for now...
Will take some time...