Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 199: The Savior; Analysis (Page 4)

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Areeba, Yes, the way Twinkle is failing to inform Kunj about the illness EVERYTIME this giving a vibes like Kunj will come to know EVERYTHING at the SAME TIME, and it also leaving a door open to the possibility of it being a PLAN by Yuvi LOL Even I am very curious n excited Big smile Let's see how all these unfolds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEE2803

thanks Areeba for lovely and lengthy analysis...didnt really liked the idea of Kunjs illness track but seeing it from your point it makes it easier n tolerable ...tomorrow is episode 200 and here i was waiting for past 3 weeks for consummation but guess nothing as such will be happening ,disappointed with that ...thanks once again

Thank you hun!! 

I honestly don't think Kunj would be ill completely in a way but whatever plays out is going to be interesting. 

Awe hun, it's okay. I've been romance deprived as well however EP 163 showed that in the last battle, Yuvraj would accept defeat for time being and Kunj and Twinkle would unite. So i guess the wait. This track will mark the end of the track that began with Yuvi's return into the Sarna Mansion and with that happening, we will have our hot steamy consummation soon. 

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

excellent write up once again Areeba. you have nailed. i truely agree about logics and all you have said.

Thank you Jerry! The show is going good ifanything so far. Yes, TEI has it's problems butthey re going to be doing okay as long as they stick to their plot.

despite all the issues what i like i most is TwiNj are together. there's no such never ending mu we see in other shows. all small issues get solved within 2 weeks. i love this

Same Jerry! I'm actually glad that our tracks don't stretch out uselessly. Even though majority of tracks have been rushed since TWINJ marriage, they have closed up within weeks which makes everything so much easier. 
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

@Areeba, Yes, the way Twinkle is failing to inform Kunj about the illness EVERYTIME this giving a vibes like Kunj will come to know EVERYTHING at the SAME TIME, and it also leaving a door open to the possibility of it being a PLAN by Yuvi LOL Even I am very curious n excited Big smile Let's see how all these unfolds

Her inability to tell so far in this episode did show how despite trying to warn him of the impending storm upon them confirms that Kunj will not know anything until time to step in front of Yuvi comes and then he'll understand what happened when Twinkle would become a barrier and isolate herself from him. 

I think Monday's episode and more scenes from Yuvi-Anita will confirm the amount of work that went into this plan but there is a strong possibility that the situation has bee manipulated. Kunj's weakness has been used against him. 
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tranquility123

*Relieves a contented sigh*

Over which part? That this all could be manipulated by Anita and Yuvi or that Twinkle LUUURRRVVVSSS Kunj? LOL

LOOOL you kill me LOL

Sighing over how awesome your post is once again. Some of us get tired of constantly praising you know, I thought I'd try something a little different this time around ROFL

Honestly at this point, I'm still in it for the laughs but your posts make sense. I can interpret the show in a much more intellectual manner whereas watching the show really picks at my brain sometimes. Having said that, I know that its the call to war and what not so I'm still intrigued even at this point D'oh

I know nothing will happen to Kunj so I'm good as long as TwiNj are end game. Cool

areeba_blossom

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis! Clap

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged

*Relieves a contented sigh*

Over which part? That this all could be manipulated by Anita and Yuvi or that Twinkle LUUURRRVVVSSS Kunj? LOL

LOOOL you kill me LOL

Sighing over how awesome your post is once again. Some of us get tired of constantly praising you know, I thought I'd try something a little different this time around ROFL

Honestly at this point, I'm still in it for the laughs but your posts make sense. I can interpret the show in a much more intellectual manner whereas watching the show really picks at my brain sometimes. Having said that, I know that its the call to war and what not so I'm still intrigued even at this point D'oh

I know nothing will happen to Kunj so I'm good as long as TwiNj are end game. Cool

LOOL I'm sorry not sorry! LOL

I can only watch the show by laughing at it. I don't think I'll be able to sit through otherwise because lets face it, anything without logic is hard to comprehend. Geek
amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis Ms.Genius...
Seriously the CVS need to learn a lot from u yar...
I wanna them to see ur analysis...(wish of urs official fan)
Superb... Am excited for this upcoming bemari track..
As usual this will result in making twinj more stronger...
Sad track ahead ah...
But poor kunj ah at least twinkle should given him a kiss..
He is sooo frustrated and very sad...
Waiting for the climax...
And plz continue ur great work...
Happy tat u had a great time saw ur update in insta...

areeba_blossom

Go to top