Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 199: The Savior; Analysis (Page 3)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

nice analysis 

Thank you Meena!!

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

excellent write up once again Areeba. you have nailed. i truely agree about logics and all you have said.

Thank you Jerry! The show is going good ifanything so far. Yes, TEI has it's problems butthey re going to be doing okay as long as they stick to their plot.

despite all the issues what i like i most is TwiNj are together. there's no such never ending mu we see in other shows. all small issues get solved within 2 weeks. i love this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by Duumps

Loved your analysis.
One question,is this track pointing to /leading towards a brief separation? Are they going to travel together to London if Kunj is going to experience insecurities and Twinkle is going to distance herself from Kunj to protect him.

More like an emotional separation. Even the previous separation between Kunj and Twinkle was more of an emotional separation then physical because there relationship thus far has only reached emotional maturity. 

No, they aren't going to go to London but Mahi will be coming back from London soon. 
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

Lovely post as always areeeba!!!

Thank you Rosh! I'm glad it made sense. I was afraid it's to abrupt and all over the place. 
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

You know what Areeba, people like you are blessings to this forum Wink

I have a theory in my mind, which I know I can share ONLY in your post because if I post this on a separate post MAAR Dalenge sab mujhe LOL But before touching the theory I would like to tell you I am in love with your "Photography" Big smile Recently started following your clicks on Instragam and I am very very much impressed Clap Not only the mesmerizing view but the THOUGHT behind those clicks are simply AMAZING Clap

Yes men are... Sleepy THE WAY Kunj & Yuvi UNDERESTIMATE each other I feel like banging their heads somewhere you know...

Will post the theory in next post

LOL, I a nerdy fangirl to do all this. I think i enjoy theses analyses because it challenges the notions of writing and imagine the things one can write without using the practical world! 

Awe thank you! I try my best but I am only an amateur at photography. 

OH HELL YES! Yuvi and Kunj both think of each there as two-dimensional people in terms of winners and losers. Twinkle is the only one who has grip over theses two. 

ok, shall read! :)
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Here everyone is expecting Yuvi will put a condition of "Divorce from Kunj" in front of Twinkle, BUT what if he puts a condition like "Spending a night with him in order to save Kunj" (I know its disgusting but its YUVRAJ we are talking about so such condition very much possible) We know according to Luthra love is 99% physical, He thought Mahi just wants him on her bed remember? And his taunts to TwiNj regarding their physical distance...So what if he puts such a condition and Twinkle agrees...Because she can do anything for Kunj, THIS can cause a serious rift between TwiNj and it can work for a CHANGE in Luthra also like, he will plan it thinking Kunj will STOP Loving Twinkle if she sleeps with him but Kunj will be hell upset angry n what not still the LOVE will be there, and Twinkle can say "You can force yourself on my body but in my heart it will be always only Kunj" THIS can change Yuvi's mind n he will not able to touch her...

when the promo came out with Kunj getting stabbed after declaring his love for Twinkle, I told straight away that the next track will push Twinkle in a position where she would have to make a choice between the men. I personally think it would be a kind of separation Yuvraj would make Twinkle promise to him instead of going to divorce directly. The possibility of spending the night also works out with the track especially since he is now aware of the proximity Kunj and Twinkle share and that they are having family planning discussions. 

Whatever will unfold, it will unfold right in front of Kunj though or he will be informed right away of her decisions. I think the jailhouse scene were the police pulls Kunj away and Twinkle promises he won't come back reflects on what might unfold. Kunj despite being by Twinkle won't be able to do anything because ultimately the power of choice rests with Twinkle.

I am partially agreeable to your theory and my sadistic heart is looking forward to the climax. 
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

*Relieves a contented sigh*

Over which part? That this all could be manipulated by Anita and Yuvi or that Twinkle LUUURRRVVVSSS Kunj? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tranquility123

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frosty16

Amazing analysis. I have to say I noticed twinkles clothes and behavior change as well, and your take on that was great.
I have to say, I'm sorry but I disagree on only 1 thing. I Dont see Kunj as a second lead. He is a main lead to me along with twinkle and yuvraj. Yes he came in the pic later, but his chaarcter was always a main lead- be it evident from the promo with him, the zee website and the press conference of the show, all showed Kunj was a main lead with t and y.

I mean I understand the whole war and story of twinkle with yuvraj.but if course Kunj was always written to be the third main lead to enter.

But I really enjoyed reading your analysis posts. You breakdown the episodes and characters and each element wonderfully.
 I'm curious to see how do you think Kunj will react to his illness and as twinkle reacts and gets into sacrificing mode for kunj?

Thanks hun! 

In the trio, this story belongs to Twinkle however the catalyst and the Twinkle's war and choices in love start off from Yuvi.. Kunj's inclusion in the trio stands out because of his relationship with Twinkle. 

The fight between Twinkle and Yup has turned into fight between Kunj, Twinkle vs. Yuvraj. 

Yes he is a lead but he is the second man. In the end he'll be the victorious one.

That's just my opinion of the whole thing. We can agree to disagree though. 

I'm glad my posts are great deal to you. I would love to you see you around often! I can understand Kunj's disappointment with Twinkle over her sacrifices but I'm very excited for the climax from right now. 

Go to top