Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TEI EP 199: The Savior; Analysis (Page 2)

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Here everyone is expecting Yuvi will put a condition of "Divorce from Kunj" in front of Twinkle, BUT what if he puts a condition like "Spending a night with him in order to save Kunj" (I know its disgusting but its YUVRAJ we are talking about so such condition very much possible) We know according to Luthra love is 99% physical, He thought Mahi just wants him on her bed remember? And his taunts to TwiNj regarding their physical distance...So what if he puts such a condition and Twinkle agrees...Because she can do anything for Kunj, THIS can cause a serious rift between TwiNj and it can work for a CHANGE in Luthra also like, he will plan it thinking Kunj will STOP Loving Twinkle if she sleeps with him but Kunj will be hell upset angry n what not still the LOVE will be there, and Twinkle can say "You can force yourself on my body but in my heart it will be always only Kunj" THIS can change Yuvi's mind n he will not able to touch her...

Edited by Arpimugfan - 17 April 2016 at 5:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged
*Relieves a contented sigh*

areeba_blossom

Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Here everyone is expecting Yuvi will put a condition of "Divorce from Kunj" in front of Twinkle, BUT what if he puts a condition like "Spending a night with him in order to save Kunj" (I know its disgusting but its YUVRAJ we are talking about so such condition very much possible) We know according to Luthra love is 99% physical, He thought Mahi just wants him on her bed remember? And his taunts to TwiNj regarding their physical distance...So what if he puts such a condition and Twinkle agrees...Because she can do anything for Kunj, THIS can cause a serious rift between TwiNj and it can work for a CHANGE in Luthra also like, he will plan it thinking Kunj will STOP Loving Twinkle if she sleeps with him but Kunj will be hell upset angry n what not still the LOVE will be there, and Twinkle can say "You can force yourself on my body but in my heart it will be always only Kunj" THIS can change Yuvi's mind n he will not able to touch her...

How much ever i would hate this to happen, i believe yuvi can do this.He has all the shit in him to think like that. And your point actually frightens me, i really don't want to twinkle to agree on such a thing but knowing her she would.
But somehow i feel yuvi is not going to do any of this. Remember even in the jail going part, we all thought that he would blackmail kunj and all but usks dimaag ekdum ulta work karts hai. So he might have something even more conniving and horrible in his head.
i can tolerate anything but misunderstandings. Cry

Edited by Sdea - 17 April 2016 at 6:35am

areeba_blossom

frosty16 Groupbie
frosty16
frosty16

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis. I have to say I noticed twinkles clothes and behavior change as well, and your take on that was great.
I have to say, I'm sorry but I disagree on only 1 thing. I Dont see Kunj as a second lead. He is a main lead to me along with twinkle and yuvraj. Yes he came in the pic later, but his chaarcter was always a main lead- be it evident from the promo with him, the zee website and the press conference of the show, all showed Kunj was a main lead with t and y.

I mean I understand the whole war and story of twinkle with yuvraj.but if course Kunj was always written to be the third main lead to enter.

But I really enjoyed reading your analysis posts. You breakdown the episodes and characters and each element wonderfully.
 I'm curious to see how do you think Kunj will react to his illness and as twinkle reacts and gets into sacrificing mode for kunj?

areeba_blossom

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged
thanks Areeba for lovely and lengthy analysis...didnt really liked the idea of Kunjs illness track but seeing it from your point it makes it easier n tolerable ...tomorrow is episode 200 and here i was waiting for past 3 weeks for consummation but guess nothing as such will be happening ,disappointed with that ...thanks once again

areeba_blossom

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

excellent write up once again Areeba. you have nailed. i truely agree about logics and all you have said.

Thank you Jerry! The show is going good if anything so far. Yes, TEI has it's problems but they re going to be doing okay as long as they stick to their plot. 

Sherni_Jerry

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

Wow Areeba, I have nothing to say except  that TEI need to recognize you and bestow some sort of acknowledgement, because when my faith in the show is wavering, these analysis of yours, rejuvenates my enthusiasm for the show. As I said yesterday I'm excited about the upcoming track, can't wait to see how it's played out.
Btw nice to know you're getting back to your exercising, plan on restarting gym on Monday. I love spin classes, but couldn't spin due to knee injury and was in therapy.
Awesome job done again in your analysis.

LOL, my fandom recognizes me and I think that is enough. 

The show is going good so far. Honestly you won't find logic in any Indian show so the whole negativity in the forum is stupid. This track is going to be amazing as it is the first of the fight that Yuvi has taken on it's own and will be among the trio. 

Yes I am excited as well. I hope your knee is doing better now. Joint injuries are no joke!

Thanks!!

kardooks

areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

beautiful analysis areeba even with all the glitches in the episode.
I don't know how you mange to find these little things so crucial. Its so amazing to actually listen to your thought process.

And i so agree with kardooks, TEI CVS should sooo read your analysis.I bet they would be thunderstruck to read it.
Loved it.

The makers write the show with most unexpected scenarios to keep us on the edge and be commercially successful. The tracks upon Yuvi's return have been well-thought out but the only problem is execution. 

thank you for your kind words!

Go to top