Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Shradha's truth out- Warning; highly negative post (Page 3)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eddy78

nahi itni jaldi end nahi hoga abhi tou bihaan ko uski maa ki asliat pata chalegi then dhruv ko pata chalegi.. thahaan love track bht kuch hai abhi tou.. sharddha ki conspiracies...
and family memebers ko bhi vasu k bare mai kuch nahi pata unhe pata chalega there are soo many things so serial cant be end like this...
be positive.. ;)

these so many things can be shown in a month if Shradha's truth can be exposed in 3 epis lol...no I dont think it will end in may ...but I was commenting on the incapability of cvs to handle drama and emotions.

positive only for thahaanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leonjay

There is still scope for story Lachu. Shraddha can blackmail Vasu for all the doings she did against Thapki or use pregnancy card to stay there and torture Vasu.
Even if she leaves tempo., Vasu now realised Thapki's goodness, Shraddha' s badness, being blinded woman by her son's welfare, there is much possibility for her to blackmail Bihaan  to divorce Thapki and trying to marrying her off to her son. There is scope for drama.

One thing I agree. They should concentrate a good story line for side role actors. The pressure will be down with main lead and we too can enjoy a light hearted moment in between.

PS: Glad to see you, Lachu.

@bold and blue -does not mean the cvs are capable to see thatAngry...sorry yaar I am so pissed at this story line and the cvs...wont trust cvs anymore...Used to think that Shradha's expose in front of Vasu would be like Ragini's sach ka khullasa or something...this isAngry

this is the worst show in terms of side tracks...they literally dont have side tracks...I am sticking to this show only for Thahaan now LOLLOL which is really sadLOLLOL

leonjayParshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Shraddha has been overused. They may be going back to the original track - DS-Aditi. 
if the show runs that long there is a chance for DS-Aditi in the distant future...but this show is too dehati DS wont leave Shradha maybe becoz "they did it" Wacko

leonjayParshi

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Shraddha has been overused. They may be going back to the original track - DS-Aditi. 
if the show runs that long there is a chance for DS-Aditi in the distant future...but this show is too dehati DS wont leave Shradha maybe becoz "they did it" Wacko
The speed with which they are moving, they can show anything. This is probably first Shraddha revelation, then pregnancy drama and then the second revelation. They cannot drag pregnancy drama forever either. 

Actually I am sure - Bihaan-Thapki divorce drama is coming soon. DS saving Thapki will be the start of that track. Whether it happens or not is another story.

I wish they had maintained a pace with the story from the beginning. Now they will move from track to track until they find something that can give them stable TRPs. They just found out in last 3 weeks that SBS is no longer working. LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayMyu..Parshi

Myu.. Senior Member
Myu..
Myu..

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged

if the show runs that long there is a chance for DS-Aditi in the distant future...but this show is too dehati DS wont leave Shradha maybe becoz "they did it"Wacko

The speed with which they are moving, they can show anything. This is probably first Shraddha revelation, then pregnancy drama and then the second revelation. They cannot drag pregnancy drama forever either.

Actually I am sure - Bihaan-Thapki divorce drama is coming soon. DS saving Thapki will be the start of that track. Whether it happens or not is another story.

I wish they had maintained a pace with the story from the beginning. Now they will move from track to track until they find something that can give them stable TRPs. They just found out in last 3 weeks that SBS is no longer working.LOLLOL

Well said katori diii...
Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged

I wish they had maintained a pace with the story from the beginning. Now they will move from track to track until they find something that can give them stable TRPs. They just found out in last 3 weeks that SBS is no longer working. LOLLOL

I smell DS playing cupid for Thahaan not necessarily intentionally LOL...the divorce wont reach court like last time but the talk of separation will come up for sureLOL courtesy DS...then Thapki's realization and karara jawab (this part is my dreamLOL)

UI think the loss of trp is becoz of Thapki winning all those challenges...ppl love to see leads fail and sufferLOL...anyways they have the stupidest sbs..the ppl who watched last three weeks were the ones who watched for thahaanLOL...I can bet all my  money on that

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshiKaraaliNeettbeebutterfly

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I agree with you Lachu Vasu should be guilt ridden but she is like usual
And she should know what Shraddha is capable of as she witnessed it all but no reaction from her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

Go to top