Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Neett

Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. Tpk end bhi ho sakta aur new change bhi aa sakta. Pr ek baat to sahi hai ki cvs ne kabhi bhi koi track achhe se handle nhi kiye. Iss mein ye cvs super flop rhe hain. Innke track jhat se suru hote drag hote than finish ho jaate bina kisi achhi move ke. 

Bt phir bhi jab tak hai enjoy kro nhi to BP bad jaayega. πŸ˜†

@bold- exactly never have they ever...galti se bhi nahi

Just hope it doesnt end in may!! then no ThahaanπŸ˜†
TsNova thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

MG will live if this show ends...I hope he does some other less miserable show where he has actually something to do other than be the FL's love interestπŸ˜†

hey nova nice to c u aftr so long lol

Great to see you too...😳 baki toh sab KD mein shift ho gaye... accha hain... πŸ˜†
.Aniline. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TsNova

Great to see you too...😳 baki toh sab KD mein shift ho gaye... accha hain... πŸ˜†

who else shift there except the  famous prank jodiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TsNova thumbnail
who else shift there except the  famous prank jodiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]Famous prank jodi??? kaun hain??? Thahaan??? πŸ˜²
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TsNova

I am in KD forum tooπŸ˜†...its not like we can be only in one forum at a time lol
TsNova thumbnail

I am in KD forum tooπŸ˜†...its not like we can be only in one forum at a time lol

That's also true... But I am not used to visiting forum multiplicably... πŸ˜† Edited by TsNova - 8 years ago
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eddy78

nahi itni jaldi end nahi hoga abhi tou bihaan ko uski maa ki asliat pata chalegi then dhruv ko pata chalegi.. thahaan love track bht kuch hai abhi tou.. sharddha ki conspiracies...

and family memebers ko bhi vasu k bare mai kuch nahi pata unhe pata chalega there are soo many things so serial cant be end like this...
be positive.. ;)

these so many things can be shown in a month if Shradha's truth can be exposed in 3 epis lol...no I dont think it will end in may ...but I was commenting on the incapability of cvs to handle drama and emotions.

positive only for thahaanπŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: leonjay

There is still scope for story Lachu. Shraddha can blackmail Vasu for all the doings she did against Thapki or use pregnancy card to stay there and torture Vasu.

Even if she leaves tempo., Vasu now realised Thapki's goodness, Shraddha' s badness, being blinded woman by her son's welfare, there is much possibility for her to blackmail Bihaan  to divorce Thapki and trying to marrying her off to her son. There is scope for drama.

One thing I agree. They should concentrate a good story line for side role actors. The pressure will be down with main lead and we too can enjoy a light hearted moment in between.

PS: Glad to see you, Lachu.

@bold and blue -does not mean the cvs are capable to see that😑...sorry yaar I am so pissed at this story line and the cvs...wont trust cvs anymore...Used to think that Shradha's expose in front of Vasu would be like Ragini's sach ka khullasa or something...this is😑

this is the worst show in terms of side tracks...they literally dont have side tracks...I am sticking to this show only for Thahaan now πŸ˜†πŸ˜† which is really sadπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katori

Shraddha has been overused. They may be going back to the original track - DS-Aditi. 

if the show runs that long there is a chance for DS-Aditi in the distant future...but this show is too dehati DS wont leave Shradha maybe becoz "they did it" 
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

if the show runs that long there is a chance for DS-Aditi in the distant future...but this show is too dehati DS wont leave Shradha maybe becoz "they did it" 

The speed with which they are moving, they can show anything. This is probably first Shraddha revelation, then pregnancy drama and then the second revelation. They cannot drag pregnancy drama forever either. 

Actually I am sure - Bihaan-Thapki divorce drama is coming soon. DS saving Thapki will be the start of that track. Whether it happens or not is another story.

I wish they had maintained a pace with the story from the beginning. Now they will move from track to track until they find something that can give them stable TRPs. They just found out in last 3 weeks that SBS is no longer working. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†