India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Shradha's truth out- Warning; highly negative post

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Kya?? is this show really ending...or do cvs really have a foolproof plan to continue this story? ab kya bacha hai mahn! just the Thahaan track and Vasu- Shradha truth out in front of the family...they havent even started a good side story which will turn into main story later...just the thahaan track and by the looks of this Shradha's truth will be out in three episodes max...they are not even doing this Khulasa dramatically...and not even a single promo ...drama quotient is so lowAngry...u guys deserve this trp @cvs ...its all on you guys...sbs bhi proper nahi dete yeh log

and the emotional quotient is low too..I mean Vasu's response to this was so so disappointing. She destroyed her son's life by marrying him to Shradha. and such a pheeka response from her? Come on Cvs learn from SNS ((I cant believe I am saying this!) all characters and not just the leads should have emotions. Vasu should be shown to have regret and drown in self pity, she should blame herself for ruining her son's life for being arrogant and blinded by prejudice but no. Seriously, Cvs u guys screw up on every single one of such suituations. The side characters are supposed to be human beings too for ur information. This is the only show I have seen where thew side characters have nothing to do or are not shown without the leads. They never have proper dialogue or reaction or participation in the storyAngry

Sorry if I sound negative but I am highly disappointed guys,...just had to Rant!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayMyu..AnjuraiKowsidushturainParshibeebutterflyNeett

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hayeee lachu!!!! Itna bara negative post!!!! meri sar ghooming!!!!!!! Wacko LOL
Agar show bandh bhi ho jaye toh kya karoon??? MG ke liye wait karna parega... Cry But I have faith in his talent...Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayMyu..Parshi

Myu.. Senior Member
Myu..
Myu..

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:05am | IP Logged
No comments on this... Angry Angry   Angry
If i open my mouth i will be one who spread maximum negativity..
lets be positve and hope that we may get some high voltage drama in upcomming episodes... Thumbs Up

leonjayTsNovaParshi

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myu..

No comments on this... Angry Angry   Angry
If i open my mouth i will be one who spread maximum negativity..
lets be positve and hope that we may get some high voltage drama in upcomming episodes... Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi-Ila-

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. Tpk end bhi ho sakta aur new change bhi aa sakta. Pr ek baat to sahi hai ki cvs ne kabhi bhi koi track achhe se handle nhi kiye. Iss mein ye cvs super flop rhe hain. Innke track jhat se suru hote drag hote than finish ho jaate bina kisi achhi move ke. 
Bt phir bhi jab tak hai enjoy kro nhi to BP bad jaayega. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayParshi

Ayaan78 IF-Dazzler
Ayaan78
Ayaan78

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
nahi itni jaldi end nahi hoga abhi tou bihaan ko uski maa ki asliat pata chalegi then dhruv ko pata chalegi.. thahaan love track bht kuch hai abhi tou.. sharddha ki conspiracies...
and family memebers ko bhi vasu k bare mai kuch nahi pata unhe pata chalega there are soo many things so serial cant be end like this...
be positive.. ;)

leonjayTsNovaParshi

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
There is still scope for story Lachu. Shraddha can blackmail Vasu for all the doings she did against Thapki or use pregnancy card to stay there and torture Vasu.
Even if she leaves tempo., Vasu now realised Thapki's goodness, Shraddha' s badness, being blinded woman by her son's welfare, there is much possibility for her to blackmail Bihaan  to divorce Thapki and trying to marrying her off to her son. There is scope for drama.

One thing I agree. They should concentrate a good story line for side role actors. The pressure will be down with main lead and we too can enjoy a light hearted moment in between.

PS: Glad to see you, Lachu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TsNova

Hayeee lachu!!!! Itna bara negative post!!!! meri sar ghooming!!!!!!! Wacko LOL
Agar show bandh bhi ho jaye toh kya karoon??? MG ke liye wait karna parega... Cry But I have faith in his talent...Approve

MG will live if this show ends...I hope he does some other less miserable show where he has actually something to do other than be the FL's love interestLOL

hey nova nice to c u aftr so long lol

TsNovaParshibeebutterfly

Go to top