Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Shaguniya in australia (Page 8)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Poor Raman...I pity him even if he has to act that he is married to apshagun...who cares is there need to show that...ishita has already accepted her as the new aaya for bhalla houseROFL
But ishita be ready to be aaya again as ruhi will not let u freeROFL

We knew that sw will be in Australia for confirmation on sharam so MU is more deep...we also know ishu is not a realistic character and is happy with their happy family
At least I need a practical realistic reaction from Raman...but alas. We won't get thatStern Smile

It is not that Ishita is not hurt, she lives in pain every single day. Even now she is very sad. But she wants Raman and kids to be happy and she thinks they are, so she cant grudge them their happiness. Even if Shagun comes to Australia, no issues. Ishita has nothing more to lose than she already has. if at all, she will only gain. 

Let us guess the possibilities:

1. Mani - he will unite Ishra and clear Raman MU. 
2. Shagun - this is her true test- if she is indeed sw, she should help Ishra, but she wont - only reason being she will lose her free accommodation and meals. Raman does not love her so losing Raman's love makes no sense , but yes she may still have her desire for Raman, now that he has everything!
3. Adi- will try to unite
4. Pihu wont initially but will do do once she gets to know she is her mom!
5. Ruhi- she wont initially but will after she sees what the hell has happened to Raman and Ishita
5. Aalia - will help, she will need to clear the wool over Ruhi's eyes and clear her MU with ishita
Tongue

Thats my guess, what do you folks think?

BEST POST SUNITA !!!
Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000DivianTanz_Divz

Cheryl_DT Senior Member
Cheryl_DT
Cheryl_DT

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Poor Raman...I pity him even if he has to act that he is married to apshagun...who cares is there need to show that...ishita has already accepted her as the new aaya for bhalla houseROFL
But ishita be ready to be aaya again as ruhi will not let u freeROFL

We knew that sw will be in Australia for confirmation on sharam so MU is more deep...we also know ishu is not a realistic character and is happy with their happy family
At least I need a practical realistic reaction from Raman...but alas. We won't get thatStern Smile

It is not that Ishita is not hurt, she lives in pain every single day. Even now she is very sad. But she wants Raman and kids to be happy and she thinks they are, so she cant grudge them their happiness. Even if Shagun comes to Australia, no issues. Ishita has nothing more to lose than she already has. if at all, she will only gain. 

Let us guess the possibilities:

1. Mani - he will unite Ishra and clear Raman MU. 
2. Shagun - this is her true test- if she is indeed sw, she should help Ishra, but she wont - only reason being she will lose her free accommodation and meals. Raman does not love her so losing Raman's love makes no sense , but yes she may still have her desire for Raman, now that he has everything!
3. Adi- will try to unite
4. Pihu wont initially but will do do once she gets to know she is her mom!
5. Ruhi- she wont initially but will after she sees what the hell has happened to Raman and Ishita
5. Aalia - will help, she will need to clear the wool over Ruhi's eyes and clear her MU with ishita
Tongue

Thats my guess, what do you folks think?

Great possibilities only if CVs don't pledge to irritate audience.
Well explained Sunita Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
shaguns necklace is broken on rhs
Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
SOmeone pls telll me whats Shagun doing in Australia Shockedand who's the female   lead of YHM these days Angry??

DivianTanz_Divz

DiVan_ Goldie
DiVan_
DiVan_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Now it begins Tongue
shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
tfs not a surprise 2 me becoz i expected her to be there...for ishra mu..LOLDead
what i am curious 2 c see is shagun's reaction when she finds out that ishita is very much alive and in australia near dem..ConfusedConfused.its gonna be even before ishra face off sooo waiting 2 c what shagun does then?? Ouchwill she continue her ishita ke liye jaap and tell raman abt it??LOL or seeing her mehnat of 7 years going down in drain she wud turn obsessive and negative?? Angry

DivianTanz_Divz

sreeu12345 Senior Member
sreeu12345
sreeu12345

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
The tho honahi tha.
From dewali shaguniya ko yhm gift Pe Mila hai.

Diwali main we got scograccy as a gift instead of ishra honeymoon. 
In new year we got extra SW and ishita getting into trouble in form of murder.
To accept scograccy ishita was made as murderer and niddi was brought in.
2nd anniversary we got shagunaia hug. Holi day we got birth of pihu. And separation of ishra.

Every festival CV and ekta gang is hell bend in separation and giving anithas alka SW alka shagun as a gift. I see the pattern here. Anithas alka shagun is getting gifts as her character and role in exceeding in yhm. I dont know how. Just now she celebrated her birthday. Now we hear shaguniya in Australia. So get ready guys CV has gifted SW a role bigger and sharam marraige and there will be staying together in hotel room for pihu sake and sharing bed for pihu sake. So SW has really getting gifts as her role and importance is increasing in yhm on every occasion festivals and birthday. That why we need tohave a friend like ekta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTDivianTanz_Divz

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeu12345

The tho honahi tha.
From dewali shaguniya ko yhm gift Pe Mila hai.

Diwali main we got scograccy as a gift instead of ishra honeymoon. 
In new year we got extra SW and ishita getting into trouble in form of murder.
To accept scograccy ishita was made as murderer and niddi was brought in.
2nd anniversary we got shagunaia hug. Holi day we got birth of pihu. And separation of ishra.

Every festival CV and ekta gang is hell bend in separation and giving anithas alka SW alka shagun as a gift. I see the pattern here. Anithas alka shagun is getting gifts as her character and role in exceeding in yhm. I dont know how. Just now she celebrated her birthday. Now we hear shaguniya in Australia. So get ready guys CV has gifted SW a role bigger and sharam marraige and there will be staying together in hotel room for pihu sake and sharing bed for pihu sake. So SW has really getting gifts as her role and importance is increasing in yhm on every occasion festivals and birthday. That why we need tohave a friend like ekta.

Cvs think drama sells. If Ishita is happy for more than a day, they think trp aunties wont like it. hence Ishita needs to be sad, or hounded by the likes of Shagun and Nidhi all the time! Also, Ishita needs to get hanging as a punishment, but others who have repeatedly indulged in criminal activities dont spend more than one night in jail. So YHM is all about keeping Ishita sad or on tenterhooks - if no one else then Raman does some kaand like surrogacy. Shagun's role had ended / faded but with surrogacy they have made her a permanent fixture that too inside Bhalla house. I think they dont have any story if there is no Shagun. The only thing we wanted was Ishra honeymoon and kid, atleast some good times, but CVs got Ishu preg in just one episode and killed her child in the third ! They feel they need to keep Ishra separate so that we all keep watching waiting for Ishra hug, then next kaand in the very next episode after Raman makes promises to Ishita!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefrose1000svati12DivianTanz_Divz

Go to top