Well indha dialogue romba apt ah irundhuchu...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosjenuMdwst

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_bholi

Poor Raman...I pity him even if he has to act that he is married to apshagun...who cares is there need to show that...ishita has already accepted her as the new aaya for bhalla houseROFL
But ishita be ready to be aaya again as ruhi will not let u freeROFL

We knew that sw will be in Australia for confirmation on sharam so MU is more deep...we also know ishu is not a realistic character and is happy with their happy family
At least I need a practical realistic reaction from Raman...but alas. We won't get thatStern Smile

It is not that Ishita is not hurt, she lives in pain every single day. Even now she is very sad. But she wants Raman and kids to be happy and she thinks they are, so she cant grudge them their happiness. Even if Shagun comes to Australia, no issues. Ishita has nothing more to lose than she already has. if at all, she will only gain. 

Let us guess the possibilities:

1. Mani - he will unite Ishra and clear Raman MU. 
2. Shagun - this is her true test- if she is indeed sw, she should help Ishra, but she wont - only reason being she will lose her free accommodation and meals. Raman does not love her so losing Raman's love makes no sense , but yes she may still have her desire for Raman, now that he has everything!
3. Adi- will try to unite
4. Pihu wont initially but will do do once she gets to know she is her mom!
5. Ruhi- she wont initially but will after she sees what the hell has happened to Raman and Ishita
5. Aalia - will help, she will need to clear the wool over Ruhi's eyes and clear her MU with ishita
Tongue

Thats my guess, what do you folks think?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheryl_DTmischieframishisvati12Mdwstishra_JD_clubDivianTanz_Divz

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by Mdwst

hi karthik
For a change prabhu and rajini
What happened to vadivel bro? LOL

Well indha dialogue romba apt ah irundhuchu...LOL

ROFL true
Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Poor Raman...I pity him even if he has to act that he is married to apshagun...who cares is there need to show that...ishita has already accepted her as the new aaya for bhalla houseROFL

We knew that sw will be in Australia for confirmation on sharam so MU is more deep...we also know ishu is not a realistic character and is happy with their happy family
At least I need a practical realistic reaction from Raman...but alas. We won't get thatStern Smile

It is not that Ishita is not hurt, she lives in pain every single day. Even now she is very sad. But she wants Raman and kids to be happy and she thinks they are, so she cant grudge them their happiness. Even if Shagun comes to Australia, no issues. Ishita has nothing more to lose than she already has. if at all, she will only gain.

2. Shagun - this is her true test- if she is indeed sw, she should help Ishra, but she wont - only reason being she will lose her free accommodation and meals. Raman does not love her so losing Raman's love makes no sense , but yes she may still have her desire for Raman, now that he has everything!
5. Ruhi- she wont initially but will after she sees what the hell has happened to Raman and Ishita
5. Aalia - will help, she will need to clear the wool over Ruhi's eyes and clear her MU with ishita
Tongue

I think so too
Mani clearing his and his relationship status with Raman is a given
But who will clear ishus MU about sharam?
Will the MU clear in Australia itself or continue in India too.. Yet to be seen ..
Cvs love shagun... Do MU will continue in India too .. Imo
Then there's the bhallas
Iyers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9shivangi838DivianTanz_Divz

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Tongue

I think so too
Will the MU clear in Australia itself or continue in India too.. Yet to be seen ..
Then there's the bhallas
Iyers
The Cvs will try to extend the MU as long as possible...so that they can show sharam cosy moments which they always love to...anyway one thing is now sure that both ishgun is going to live in bhalla house together. Lets see whether its ishgun mohabbatein part 2 or sauten part 2 in store for us

But kudos to  CVsClap, they actually proved that they have enough tricks to achieve whatever they wished for..(like surrogacy, Xena in bhalla house etc)   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefMdwstDivianTanz_Divz

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

Tongue

I think so too
Then there's the bhallas
Iyers

The Cvs will try to extend the MU as long as possible...so that they can show sharam cosy moments which they always love to...anyway one thing is now sure that both ishgun is going to live in bhalla house together. Lets see whether its ishgun mohabbatein part 2 or sauten part 2 in store for us

But kudos to CVsClap, they actually proved that they have enough tricks to achieve whatever they wished for..(like surrogacy, Xena in bhalla house etc)
if they show sharam cosy moments they will dig a grave for themselves
ek baar surrogacy ke waqt trp 3 se pe giri toh uske baad thodi bohot hi badhi
of they want to shut the show they can show sharam
bt if they want to prolong the show they better be in safe zone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mischieframishishivangi838MdwstDivianTanz_Divz

livingFree_Urv Senior Member
livingFree_Urv
livingFree_Urv

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged
it will be interesting to watch shagun reaction once she see ishu .. will she inform raman or will she hide it ... coz as she claims to be changed for good now first thing she must do is help ishra reunion but i doubt that Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mischiefDivianTanz_Divz

Go to top