Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ramishi

The Cvs will try to extend the MU as long as possible...so that they can show sharam cosy moments which they always love to...anyway one thing is now sure that both ishgun is going to live in bhalla house together. Lets see whether its ishgun mohabbatein part 2 or sauten part 2 in store for us

But kudos to CVsπŸ‘, they actually proved that they have enough tricks to achieve whatever they wished for..(like surrogacy, Xena in bhalla house etc)

if they show sharam cosy moments they will dig a grave for themselves
ek baar surrogacy ke waqt trp 3 se pe giri toh uske baad thodi bohot hi badhi
of they want to shut the show they can show sharam
bt if they want to prolong the show they better be in safe zone
livingFree_Urv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it will be interesting to watch shagun reaction once she see ishu .. will she inform raman or will she hide it ... coz as she claims to be changed for good now first thing she must do is help ishra reunion but i doubt that πŸ˜‰
svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunitas123

It is not that Ishita is not hurt, she lives in pain every single day. Even now she is very sad. But she wants Raman and kids to be happy and she thinks they are, so she cant grudge them their happiness. Even if Shagun comes to Australia, no issues. Ishita has nothing more to lose than she already has. if at all, she will only gain. 

Let us guess the possibilities:

1. Mani - he will unite Ishra and clear Raman MU. 
2. Shagun - this is her true test- if she is indeed sw, she should help Ishra, but she wont - only reason being she will lose her free accommodation and meals. Raman does not love her so losing Raman's love makes no sense , but yes she may still have her desire for Raman, now that he has everything!
3. Adi- will try to unite
4. Pihu wont initially but will do do once she gets to know she is her mom!
5. Ruhi- she wont initially but will after she sees what the hell has happened to Raman and Ishita
5. Aalia - will help, she will need to clear the wool over Ruhi's eyes and clear her MU with ishita
πŸ˜›

Thats my guess, what do you folks think?

BEST POST SUNITA !!!
πŸ‘
Krsna_PV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is not that Ishita is not hurt, she lives in pain every single day. Even now she is very sad. But she wants Raman and kids to be happy and she thinks they are, so she cant grudge them their happiness. Even if Shagun comes to Australia, no issues. Ishita has nothing more to lose than she already has. if at all, she will only gain. 

Let us guess the possibilities:

1. Mani - he will unite Ishra and clear Raman MU. 
2. Shagun - this is her true test- if she is indeed sw, she should help Ishra, but she wont - only reason being she will lose her free accommodation and meals. Raman does not love her so losing Raman's love makes no sense , but yes she may still have her desire for Raman, now that he has everything!
3. Adi- will try to unite
4. Pihu wont initially but will do do once she gets to know she is her mom!
5. Ruhi- she wont initially but will after she sees what the hell has happened to Raman and Ishita
5. Aalia - will help, she will need to clear the wool over Ruhi's eyes and clear her MU with ishita
πŸ˜›

Thats my guess, what do you folks think?

Great possibilities only if CVs don't pledge to irritate audience.
Well explained Sunita πŸ‘
priya185 thumbnail
shaguns necklace is broken on rhs
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SOmeone pls telll me whats Shagun doing in Australia 😲and who's the female   lead of YHM these days 😑??
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs not a surprise 2 me becoz i expected her to be there...for ishra mu..πŸ˜†πŸ€’
what i am curious 2 c see is shagun's reaction when she finds out that ishita is very much alive and in australia near dem..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.its gonna be even before ishra face off sooo waiting 2 c what shagun does then?? will she continue her ishita ke liye jaap and tell raman abt it??πŸ˜† or seeing her mehnat of 7 years going down in drain she wud turn obsessive and negative?? πŸ˜‘
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The tho honahi tha.
From dewali shaguniya ko yhm gift Pe Mila hai.

Diwali main we got scograccy as a gift instead of ishra honeymoon. 
In new year we got extra SW and ishita getting into trouble in form of murder.
To accept scograccy ishita was made as murderer and niddi was brought in.
2nd anniversary we got shagunaia hug. Holi day we got birth of pihu. And separation of ishra.

Every festival CV and ekta gang is hell bend in separation and giving anithas alka SW alka shagun as a gift. I see the pattern here. Anithas alka shagun is getting gifts as her character and role in exceeding in yhm. I dont know how. Just now she celebrated her birthday. Now we hear shaguniya in Australia. So get ready guys CV has gifted SW a role bigger and sharam marraige and there will be staying together in hotel room for pihu sake and sharing bed for pihu sake. So SW has really getting gifts as her role and importance is increasing in yhm on every occasion festivals and birthday. That why we need tohave a friend like ekta.

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeu12345

The tho honahi tha.

From dewali shaguniya ko yhm gift Pe Mila hai.

Diwali main we got scograccy as a gift instead of ishra honeymoon. 
In new year we got extra SW and ishita getting into trouble in form of murder.
To accept scograccy ishita was made as murderer and niddi was brought in.
2nd anniversary we got shagunaia hug. Holi day we got birth of pihu. And separation of ishra.

Every festival CV and ekta gang is hell bend in separation and giving anithas alka SW alka shagun as a gift. I see the pattern here. Anithas alka shagun is getting gifts as her character and role in exceeding in yhm. I dont know how. Just now she celebrated her birthday. Now we hear shaguniya in Australia. So get ready guys CV has gifted SW a role bigger and sharam marraige and there will be staying together in hotel room for pihu sake and sharing bed for pihu sake. So SW has really getting gifts as her role and importance is increasing in yhm on every occasion festivals and birthday. That why we need tohave a friend like ekta.

Cvs think drama sells. If Ishita is happy for more than a day, they think trp aunties wont like it. hence Ishita needs to be sad, or hounded by the likes of Shagun and Nidhi all the time! Also, Ishita needs to get hanging as a punishment, but others who have repeatedly indulged in criminal activities dont spend more than one night in jail. So YHM is all about keeping Ishita sad or on tenterhooks - if no one else then Raman does some kaand like surrogacy. Shagun's role had ended / faded but with surrogacy they have made her a permanent fixture that too inside Bhalla house. I think they dont have any story if there is no Shagun. The only thing we wanted was Ishra honeymoon and kid, atleast some good times, but CVs got Ishu preg in just one episode and killed her child in the third ! They feel they need to keep Ishra separate so that we all keep watching waiting for Ishra hug, then next kaand in the very next episode after Raman makes promises to Ishita!😑
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cvs think drama sells. If Ishita is happy for more than a day, they think trp aunties wont like it. hence Ishita needs to be sad, or hounded by the likes of Shagun and Nidhi all the time! Also, Ishita needs to get hanging as a punishment, but others who have repeatedly indulged in criminal activities dont spend more than one night in jail. So YHM is all about keeping Ishita sad or on tenterhooks - if no one else then Raman does some kaand like surrogacy. Shagun's role had ended / faded but with surrogacy they have made her a permanent fixture that too inside Bhalla house. I think they dont have any story if there is no Shagun. The only thing we wanted was Ishra honeymoon and kid, atleast some good times, but CVs got Ishu preg in just one episode and killed her child in the third ! They feel they need to keep Ishra separate so that we all keep watching waiting for Ishra hug, then next kaand in the very next episode after Raman makes promises to Ishita!😑

Yes. So true... 
Shagun mohhabat of CV has destroyed the true soul of yhm.

If there planning to show ishita pregnant along with adi and aliya or others it is rubbish.

Why can't CV see. What we want. Sometimes I feel CVS visit our forum to copy some of lines or story from ourcfiurm beautiful writers. But why the hell there are not seeing what we want. 

Why the CV are hell bend in destroying the yhm for shagun mohhabatain. 

Really I hate this.