Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hajmola is on rollHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Fan may not be a commercially successful venture for SRK but mark my words when I say that this movie is going to be a turning point for him and will halt the slide in his fanbase and appeal. At this juncture SRK is re-inventing himself and with his coming movies and performances that stamp of quality will become affixed to his films. How long will people ignore his good work, SRK has realised before it was too late that the future of Bollywood will be driven by good content and being the shrewd  businessman that he is he is adapting himself to this change.
The age of SRK the actor has begun and he will only raise the benchmark further. People really should not underestimate what SRK the actor can achieve alongwith his stardom.

TheAquaCapri

--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Fan may not be a commercially successful venture for SRK but mark my words when I say that this movie is going to be a turning point for him and will halt the slide in his fanbase and appeal. At this juncture SRK is re-inventing himself and with his coming movies and performances that stamp of quality will become affixed to his films. How long will people ignore his good work, SRK has realised before it was too late that the future of Bollywood will be driven by good content and being the shrewd  businessman that he is he is adapting himself to this change.
The age of SRK the actor has begun and he will only raise the benchmark further. People really should not underestimate what SRK the actor can achieve alongwith his stardom.

Basically ab box office record tootne se rahe to 
Akshay ki tarah 3 film per year karega with 100 crore as box office LOL

2RsFan

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shy_

Tu bas dekhta reh kya hota hain

--L--

Johnny.Balraj IF-Rockerz
Johnny.Balraj
Johnny.Balraj

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
It will not be a clean hit for sure
--L-- IF-Stunnerz
--L--
--L--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shy_

Tu bas dekhta reh kya hota hain

Kya hoga ladka ya ladki Shocked
theeki.mithai IF-Stunnerz
theeki.mithai
theeki.mithai

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
SRKDay Dreaming FANStar
IhateKhans Goldie
IhateKhans
IhateKhans

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
how is it faring today? I thought the movie would do well coz the critics and review have been excellent. Acc to IFer PK did well due to content, acting and director.

Yes, KRK is an idiot, an entertaining idiot

KRK @kamaalrkhan 2h2 hours ago

So today Anurag Kashyap called n request me to not say anything wrong about his film #UdtaPunjab n I obliged. So I will not say anything.

Edited by IhateKhans - 17 April 2016 at 11:31am

Go to top