Posted: 8 years ago
krk is right!! instead of bashing him on twitter his fans should go near the theatre and watch his film...it would be a great insult to him if his own fans rejected his film fan...😆
If fan's weekend is lower than Salman's WORST Movie Jai ho , u know sth is surely wrong ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by gulabi22

19.5 Cr opening with 4600 screens only 😲

really ?😲

the standard of bollywood badshah..😆
Originally posted by fivestars

krk is right!! instead of bashing him on twitter his fans should go near the theatre and watch his film...it would be a great insult to him if his own fans rejected his film fan...😆
janboojhkar red mein likha , aag lagane ko ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Deathstroke

If fan's weekend is lower than Salman's WORST Movie Jai ho , u know sth is surely wrong😆

Oops 😆 😉
Originally posted by fivestars

really ?😲

the standard of bollywood badshah..😆

These are the TA figures krk is saying 18 Cr with 4600 screens 😲 shocking indeed
Originally posted by gulabi22

The budget is 107cr I think so in sense he's right here.

The movie might flop in India but they can still recover the money. Anyways, I don't think SRK cares much about BO numbers now... His increasing his number of films per year shows just that.
The most important thing is to leave a legacy behind him. A quality movie that'll be talked about for years, decades or maybe centuries who knows?

Originally posted by Anachronist

janboojhkar red mein likha , aag lagane ko😆

Aur aap tadka daalne agaye 😳
Originally posted by mali89

The movie might flop in India but they can still recover the money. Anyways, I don't think SRK cares much about BO numbers now... His increasing his number of films per year shows just that.
The most important thing is to leave a legacy behind him. A quality movie that'll be talked about for years, decades or maybe centuries who knows?

That got that but why then expenditure was 107 the budget could have lowered too.
This what KRK said before Fan released:
KRK @kamaalrkhan  4h4 hours ago
KRK Retweeted KRK
Only 65% people want to watch #Fan means film can open 70% at multiplexes n day1 business can be 25-30Cr.

KRK Retweeted KRK
Only 7% people watch #Fan after watching my review so Ghanta Farak Padta Hai SRK Ko mere Acche Bure review Se.

Thanks GOD, my review can't affect business of #Fan coz ppl don't give f**k n will watch #Fan for sure so now i can give 100% honest review.

KRK Retweeted KRK
If #Fan does total 200Cr business so only 14Cr depends on my good or bad review n it's nothing for YRF or @iamsrk

Even in this review he predicts 125 to 150 cr
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrpGIG363Wo[/YOUTUBE]

And now he says this:
KRK @kamaalrkhan  22h22 hours ago
I don't trust @yrf factory of flop films hence I don't trust #Sultan also so I can't say anything without watching full film.

Yes I can say with 100% guarantee that #Raees will do 200+Cr business if it will be solo release n Badshah @iamsrk will rock again.

Mian Bhai Ki Daring and Baniye Kaa Dimaag Kabhi Fail Nahi Ho Sakte. #Raees

I am guessing that YRF didnt pay him and others like Taran, Komal to project it as doing well. So they especially KRK are on a rampage. 
Salman better pay them well for Sultan otherwise the same will be repeated. 

Edited by .Hajmola. - 8 years ago