India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TWINJ OS: dont mess with kunj sarna[18+]

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
TWINJ'S BEDROOMkunj came out of the bathroom after a shower draped in a white towel exposing his hard muscles looking no less than a greek god..heck,he can even put adonis to shamehe checked himself in the mirror"perfect as usual" he said to himself..a smirk tugging at the corner of his lipsjst then he felt sm1 encircling his waist nd he knows it very well who it was "TWINKLE"twinkle didnt said anything instead she placed a wet kiss on his back arousing him..his towel was thrown away smwhr by her...she then started stroking his erect manhood gentlykunj moaned in ecstacy...thats it for him he ran out of patience he turned towards her...now they both are facing each other he gently placed his lips on hers nd started kissing her while grinding his erectness on her womanhood...After what seemed like an eternity they broke apart..kunj was about to lift twinkle when she pushed him nd he fell on the bedT: not so soon mr.sarna its not so easy to get meK:twinkle im not intrested in any of ur silly games jst strip nd join me on the bed..i cant control it anymore jaanT:your bad luck mr.sarna bcoz im really not intrested in joining you..you should learn something from me..look at ur wife so calm,composed aur mere self-control ki baat hi maat karo K:is it a game baby ?T:may beK: you should'nt have mess with me mrs.sarnaT: too bad i did nd i wonwith a wining smirk adorning her face she walks out of the room leaving a practically naked kunj behind who has covered himself with duvetNIGHT after dinner bebe announced that she has booked tickets for a late night movie for TWinjtwinkle was surprised but agreed nevertless as the film stars SRK...but she was little surprised that kunj made no bones abt watching the SRK flick..he dont like it when she drools over him..twinkle decided to wear a dress for the late ni8 outing(katrina's dress in tu meri)the journey to the cinema hall was silent...kunj didnt said anythingkunj subah ko leke ab tak naraz ho..im sorryK:jaan mai kahan naraz hun tu zyada soch rahi haiMOVIE HALLT: last row or wo bhi corner wali seats..pura hall toh qhaali hai...not fair twinkle mutteredTWINKLE's POVSRK is truly the best jst 24 minutes into the film nd i can say he will sweep every award this yearkunj was staring me with love-filled eyes suddenlyHe placed his hot palm on the inside of my thigh. My breath caught in my throat. He squeezed his hand, circling his fingers as they got closer to the hem of my dress. Was he seriously doing this here? At the movies! Thank god there were only a few people in here and no one else was in the front rows.I kept my eyes locked on the screen, not really seeing what was playing anymore. His hand snaked further up my thigh. His rough hand felt so good on my smooth skin. His fingers dipping under my dress and tracing the line of my underwear. He leaned over, his black hair falling into his black eyes as he began to kiss my neck. My eyelids fluttered closed as I leant away from him to give him better access to my neck.

Edited by beingdumb - 17 April 2016 at 6:35am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunkipariDAPSGimkinjupari_kirloskarmrskirloskaragbabebluelake99NG162KewlDude_purvi_SweetSauKomal129817.sonalASRkiMoonlight..Anwesha..SantaClauskardooksZenab78SidNi_TwiNjtikitkusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

hazatay-rockks Goldie
hazatay-rockks
hazatay-rockks

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
CONTINUATION My breathing picked up as he began to suck on my earlobe. My heart went wild when his teeth grazed it. He began to kiss down my neck, along my collarbone and down to the top of my dress. His tongue flicked under it, teasing me. He brought his free hand up to slowly lower the top of my dress exposing my lacy bra. He didn't hesitate in pushing it down to pull out my breast. He continued to kiss down my front until he reached my nipple. He took it into his mouth, sucking and flicking his tongue until is was hard. By this point I was so aroused I didn't care who saw us. My insides were exploding nd i was in a trance..He pulled out my other breast and repeated the process leaving me panting. He removed his hand, leaving my top half exposed as he pushed my dress up to around my hips. His fingers ran over the core of my W-hood, only the thin material of my underwear separating them. He kissed my lips, sucking hard on my bottom lip before taking it between his teeth and gently pulling..His fingers slipping inside my panties and began massaging. With every movement of his my muscles flexed. Without any effort he found the spot that drove me wild. He circled it a few times, slowly adding more pressure. I began writhing, my patience completely gone. He smirked at me as he slipped his finger inside me. He slowly pulled them out and pushed them in again. He repeated this process but added a second finger inside me. He picked up the pace and brought his head down to my breasts again. I was in heaven..now i was like a s**t who is posessed...i dnt care where we are i just need him inside me... Just as I thought I was going to die from pleasure he flicked his fingers and hit my g-spot. A moan escaped my lips and he quickly covered my mouth with a kiss. "Shhh", he whispered in my ear and chuckled. U cant jaan he said huskily He continued to hit that spot over and over. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from screaming in pleasure. His pinky finger began to roam, circling around my anus. A wave of pleasure ran through me. I gripped onto the armrests of my chair and dug my nails in K:C'mn say it baby i want to hear it now the urgency in his voice was apparent. T:K..Ku..Kunj K: yeah say it baby...tell me what you want he said continuing the sweet torture T: kunj i...i need you..i need you now kunj please i cant handle it anymore just fcuk the hell out of me though the entire hall was dark i can make out that he was smirking He began to massage my breasts while continuing to use is fingers to pleasure me. He took a quick scan of the cinema before he got out of his seat. I looked at him confused before he got on his knees in front of me. He took his free hand and spread my legs. He bent forward and I felt his hot breath on my most private part. what the hell he is doing ? Will he...will he lic.. NO he wont nd i was proven wrong the very next moment He slowly licked me up before he began to suck. I bucked my hips forward, no longer in control. He inserted his tongue into me and continued to used his other hand to drive me crazy. His tongue was darting in and out of me.He brought his lips up to my ear and whispered, "Love you" in an extremely sexy, husky voice as he slowly dragged his hand down my entire body. He thrust his fingers inside of me and used his tongue to lick, circle and kiss my c***oris. A shudder ran through my body. I could feel something building inside me. I couldn't help but squirm and buck as I tried to control my excitement. I didn't know if I could be quiet. But as he slipped his pinky into my backdoor I couldn't stop it anymore. The surprise from this action and my built up pleasure made me climax. It tore through me like no other. I bit down on my lower lip and dug my nails into his back hard. My pulse was pounding in my ears as I felt my walls opening and closing. He finally began to rise and kissed me on my lips before bringing my dress up to cover my breasts. He then sat down and faced the screen as if nothing had happened while I sat there like a you knw what i mean Why the hell did he stop ? as if reading my mind he answered K:baby if it is a game then two can play it ri8 WAit what the hell he is saying... The morning incident flashed in my mind DARN mr.sarna K:never mess with kunj sarna..i hope you remember this mrs.sarna LOL he then placed a chaste kiss on my cheek nd engrossed himself in the movie

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunkipariimkinjuagbabepari_kirloskarmrskirloskarDana Mariebluelake99KewlDude_purvi_SweetSauKomal1298.Anjum.17.sonal..Anwesha..SantaClausZenab78Snowflake0923tikitadinats07kusharberry.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:59am | IP Logged
It was awesome. Loved it. very well done
ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
BlushingHOLY COW..Did they really do it at a public placeShocked
That was Hawt as hell! Loved itBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AC.Anjum.hazatay-rockks

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged
This was lethal LOL
I loved Kunj's payback! I always rooted for them getting frisky in the back seat of his car but I can deal with a cinema hall too, he's pure evil though ROFL

Great work!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AChazatay-rockks

_purvi_ Senior Member
_purvi_
_purvi_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Holy sh*t what was that  Blushing
Kunj Sarna you meanie  Blushing LOL
This is one of the hottest OS I have ever read  ** fans myself vigorously **  Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TWINJ_AChazatay-rockks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
WTH did i just read, this is awesome, loved Kunj Sarna payback. 
kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
awesome os dear
i just loved it
it was really hot
twinj are really naughty
omg the kunjs payback was so hot

Edited by kusharberry - 17 April 2016 at 7:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hazatay-rockks