Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK-If I don't win award for 'Fan', I will snatch it away (Page 8)

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanNishita123Briyanikidaig

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Oh mine Shocked now its showing how badly hurt people are Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989RabbitOnSkates_pallavi25-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by srkjuhi

Oh boy! LOL I don't remember SK getting this kind of universal effusive praise for Jai Ho or PRDP or even BB where I thought he was quite good! If you want to get down to the level of name calling , which I won't here but since you are in the mood , let's just compare what the critics had to say about each of these performances and see as to how stark the difference is when it comes to that. Infact I remember certain articles during the time of BB where Munni and Nawaz were praised more than SK. Here is a film where Shahrukh is playing a 25 as well as a 50 year old and the dude has won universal praise from all corners for both those roles.

Of course everyone has worked their way up. Some just happen to not have been born into film families. Some have gone through extreme tragedies as they were growing up and those things have shaped who they are as people. If Shahrukh is asked about his journey , obviously he will speak about it.

Yeah...you get to decide who belongs to race...right! LOL Man the envy is as blatant as it can be but carry on , this is turning out to be darn amusing now.

Changing your accent is not a big deal for an actor. Who is denying Shahrukh isn't an actor. He is an actor but he has no ability to "snatch" awards. Yes, if he likes speaking about his journey and telling  people how big he is, then simply say I will BUY awards if I don't receive them.

I just dislike personalities like Shahrukh for these statements only. and I will continue to show my disagreement. and yes, I as audience deserve the right to say if he is in the race or not because he is not in the race anymore. If he thinks he can "SNATCH" awards from Ranveer, Shahid, Randeep etc then he is claiming it wrong. He can only buy the awards from them, not Snatch. 

This definitely is amusing because Shahrukh has given me another reason to speak against him. I'm thankful to him.

Like you needed another reason to speak against him! One has seen enough of your posts to know where you stand on things when it comes to him LOL.

Yeah...because that's what he has done in the past few years ...right! Snatched away all the awards that Shahid , Ranveer etc got! Bought them all! LOL  I love the fact that when a Shahid or a Ranveer or even a SK win something , it's deserved! But when a Shahukh does, it's bought.

You know what else he said..."he'll snatch it or he'll cry" so now you can accuse of him even being a panzy I guess! LOL You don't get his humor...we get it :) Some of us don't get SK's either so can at least relate to that! LOL

You have the right to say anything you want man. I'm just saying whether he's part of some race or not doesn't get to be decided by just you. Similar things were said about SK till a few years back and I'm sure you must have heard about them...right? So say whatever you wish to , it's all good :)

As for changing accent...lol! Yeah man not a big deal at all! Nothing is a big deal if you are an effing good actor , you see Wink

Edited by srkjuhi - 17 April 2016 at 9:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989--love--Madame_89angrybreadRabbitOnSkates_qazplm-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by srkjuhi

When nothing works , start name calling! LOL One can come up with many for SK but that'd be deviating from the topic LOL

Oh please stop crying and if you really wanna cry, next time cry for Salman's name calling on this forum. Then I would rate the credibility of your opinion !

Didn't know you could see through your computer/phone screen! Can you pass a napkin please , I need to wipe my non existent tears! LOL

Edited by srkjuhi - 17 April 2016 at 9:57am

niki1989angrybreadRabbitOnSkates_-DZ-

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dimpled.smile

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Chalo award lobbying started finally Party

Woh sab chodiye sunny paaji ye bataiye kab jaa rhe hain Fan dekhne?? Tongue dont miss it!! Big smile
I am going to see it soon. It has good good reviews too. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1989

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged

ISHQSalmanSeadventurousmanOJ6.0Briyanikidaig

RabbitOnSkates_ IF-Sizzlerz
RabbitOnSkates_
RabbitOnSkates_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dimpled.smile

"If i dont win an award i will snatch it..or start cying"
LOL Aww SRK Embarrassed Heart
We knw how special this film is for u.. and how hard u hav worked for it... giving ur heart and soul into it and putting up a performance of a lifetime..
Dont worry... u will get all those awards.. :) hard work doesnt go waste..

Bajrangi Bhaijaan was very special to Salman, Jai Ho was very special to Salman, and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo was very special to Salman,

but I'm glad, I'm not a fan of an arrogant personn who says he will snatch awards. Hell he doesn't even receive his awards anymore. He received many for Pawan, he attended the awards, but didn't go up there to receive his award.

That's called BEING HUMBLE.

These are the reasons I dislike Shahrukh SO MUCH. He is extremely ignorant, and stupid. His fans call this behavior WITTY. LOL! and then these people tell us we are in denial. I say we play mirror mirror.

Fine dude, you went above and beyond and became zero to hero, to one of the world's richest men. You worked your way up, I don't deny but STOP for god sakes claiming it all the time. Seriously, only a paindookeeps making sure people notice his new 2005 BMW. That's who you remind me of.

Everyone has worked their way up. but only you seem to be claiming it all the time. How desperate of you.

"Snatch" Like shut the hell up man. You don't even BELONG in the race anymore.

<font size="4">WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">
</font>

LOL
You knw what... i can write an essay double the size u wrote Mrs..but i wud just say one thing-

REHNE DE, TU NAHI SAMJHEGI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybread-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

Go to top