Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK-If I don't win award for 'Fan', I will snatch it away (Page 20)

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

[ We really don't need this todsy. 
We shldnt be bothered about anything else, people think it's wrong for SRK to say this?? (Although anyone can see it's a joke) then let them bash, they had nothing for the last 2 days, they got something.
Let them get it out, and let's just enjoy this till SRK outdone himself again.
I'm so happy nothing anyone says can bring me down, although all of you felt the same, but you guys are arguing about HR's almost 15 years ago performance.
They feel bad and obviously will try to ruin the moment, what i don't understand is why you guys taking the bait. 
Exactly.. I am in a euphoria.. What people think, what they say has no impact on me..  I can just think about SRK and his perfection.. which is why I am moving from thread to thread to talk about him and him alone but alasOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadpallavi25Beautyful_MessAS-Rifi-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

When i do good result & hard work...can't i acclaim prize from college & my parents?? 
We all do it! 
So what's wrong in SRK acclaiming award for FAN when he's getting so many appreciation?? When he's done a perfect job & worked so hard??
Oh sorry! I forgot! It's SRK! He has no right to demand award & he can only get it by buying! #HatersLogic 

So u mean he was serious when saying so. And other srk fans think he was just joking. LOL Mystery. 
It doesn't matter he was serious or joking! Be it a joke, but he hasn't said anything wrong!
He deserves the award this time.
Btw, why do u care so much of him?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbitOnSkates_-DZ-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
If Akshay didn't win for Baby , Special 26 , airlift ..., Ajay for Drishyam where he was many times better than SRK ... Salman for Bajrangi Bhaijaan then why shld SRK get it for an average role ? Just bcz it's not that typical " Crap" movie of his does not mean he Deserves any award, that's too National award LOL
But nothing wrong in dreaming , Congu to SRK fans , finally he gave them a movie they can atleast dream that he can win Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanbbsai

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
All one has to do is compare the reviews out there and see the kind of praise Shahrukh is getting for FAN. He has got plenty of critical acclaim for many movies in the past that I can name here but the kind of universal , effusive praise he's getting from all corners for FAN is on a different level altogether.  As for all the other actors you mentioned...good for you for thinking they deserve an award for those movies! You though lost me at the average role part LOL.

He has given plenty performances that we are proud of and this just gets added to that list but hey thanks for the "gracious" congratulations LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanFawad321Madame_89KhanYouGoAway.Screwtape.angrybreadBeautyful_MessNestleToulouseAS-Rifi-DZ--SalShah4eva-

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

All one has to do is compare the reviews out there and see the kind of praise Shahrukh is getting for FAN. He has got plenty of critical acclaim for many movies in the past that I can name here but the kind of universal , effusive praise he's getting from all corners for FAN is on a different level altogether.  As for all the other actors you mentioned...good for you for thinking they deserve an award for those movies! You though lost me at the average role part LOL.

He has given plenty performances that we are proud of and this just gets added to that list but hey thanks for the "gracious" congratulations LOL
Dear leave it na.
He really doesn't need to be defended about things so pitty if i must say.
Let anyone say what they want.
What he needs is to be celebrated, let's do that. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaroonkashafAS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
You tend to ignore a lot of crap man but there will be times where you'll respond too so this happened to be one of those. Will take your suggestion when it comes to this topic though :)

Edited by srkjuhi - 17 April 2016 at 3:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89AS-RifiBeautyful_Mess-DZ--SalShah4eva-

KhanYouGoAway IF-Dazzler
KhanYouGoAway
KhanYouGoAway

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

If Akshay didn't win for Baby , Special 26 , airlift ..., Ajay for Drishyam where he was many times better than SRK ... Salman for Bajrangi Bhaijaan then why shld SRK get it for an average role ? Just bcz it's not that typical " Crap" movie of his does not mean he Deserves any award, that's too National award LOL
But nothing wrong in dreaming , Congu to SRK fans , finally he gave them a movie they can atleast dream that he can win Wink

None of Akshay's roles were anything special, SRk's in fan was better then all them combined (Sallu and Ajay being close 2nd/3rd)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fawad321angrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ-

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Please go ahead and snatch it! This is your year...You were phenomenal in Fan. You poured every single ounce of emotion into this film. Everyone will remember Gaurav! Snatch it...no one deserves it more than you. Hard work pays off and I believe in hard work and dedication...You'll win it for sure. =)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK_FKfanFawad321angrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ--SalShah4eva-

Go to top