Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK-If I don't win award for 'Fan', I will snatch it away (Page 18)

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by mali89

Originally posted by srkjuhi

I don't think even Hrithik would defend MPKDH, mali89 LOL

hain? As if HR won anything for MPKDH Tongue Of course he hammed, KKK hammed, crocodile hammed, animated parrots and dogs hammed, even Pankaj Kapoor hammed and sabka maalik Sooraj Barjatya was having hashis, bhang, gaanja, crack, eth and gawd knws whatLOL Yup, in that film HR showed he can outdo srk in hamming dept. too Tongue

But nah, the ultimate ham king award must goto srk.. since for Mpkdh, srk has like 40 movies to boast of. Clap

So, let the topic be abt what it is... and that is srk's obsession with awards, his wittyness which borderlines his ego, desperado, insecurity all into one. Talk sense and media misunderstood me, talk non-sense and ppl dont have sense of humour. Just like I have no friends but whole world love me.  Go figure.. thats srk.. 

If you say so... Hrithik is the ham king that's all. He always does too much and ends up making me cringe.
Also, it wasn't off topic if you go back to page 1 you'll see how I ended up mentionning Hrithik. 

Anyways, a human being is made of contradictions. One person can be modest and arrogant for example.
Is SRK really obsessed with awards? It doesn't seem so to me and even if he was, I wouldn't see what's wrong with that. Weren't people saying Leo was long overdue for his Oscar? He kept on doing roles to get it like a lot of his fellow actors. People campaign to have an oscar and star in oscar baiting movies for that. There are obsessed with award too...

The guy is called a living legend... how can't he have an ego? He had an attitude since his debut and it brough him were he is today. Why change and put on a fake persona?
Every actor has an ego. Irrfan, Hrithik, Amitabh, Salman, Aamir... it's normal because their very person is the tool they work with. They are adored by people and SRK and Amitabh actually have people praying in temples for them.

Being popular and having friends have nothing to do with one another...

So, yours is personal opinion. But most ppl who r praising Fan that finally srk delivered a performance. In other words he hasnt delivered something worth mentioning for a long time. In fact, only 2 movies in the new millenia comes to mind and they Swades and CDI. He is the ham king and he earned that title. No1 can steal it from him. 

Yes, awards when the movie just released and there r 9 months to go for year to end and here hez on abt awards. 

Its not abt having ego or not, its abt his loose talk, he just talks shit. All his talks when rubbish meant to be funny, yeah right! And otherwise a gospel truth, my ass! 

Whole world loves and u still dont have a friend, what kind of sicko he is! If he blv his statements that is. 

I can quote critics here but I really don't want to get into that.  There are plenty of critics who praised him just a few years ago in JTHJ and before that in MNIK. You think he hams...that's cool! That's your opinion. Just like plenty think he doesn't. Just like plenty think he can when he is required to. The nuance is what is missing in your argument but I don't expect it to be nuanced either LOL

Ummm...he was asked a question and he answered it! And why not! Even if you leave aside the fact that it was said in jest where his next sentence was or he'll cry , even if he is being serious , there is nothing wrong in the statement he made. Considering the performance he has given in FAN , he deserves all the praise he's getting and more. You want to call him arrogant for saying it...go ahead and do that :)

You think is shit! Many don't! Many don't even effing see it in the light you are seeing it. As for talking shit , the same "shit" is now being said by a whole lot of people out there LOL

It's not called being a sicko. It's called being reclusive. It's called just not having enough time in keeping up with everyone and their brother! I love how the lack of friends is equated to being a sicko...I mean..wow.

Edited by srkjuhi - 17 April 2016 at 2:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89angrybreadRabbitOnSkates_Beautyful_MessAS-Rifi-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
FAN ne aag ko hawa de di Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

hain? As if HR won anything for MPKDH Tongue Of course he hammed, KKK hammed, crocodile hammed, animated parrots and dogs hammed, even Pankaj Kapoor hammed and sabka maalik Sooraj Barjatya was having hashis, bhang, gaanja, crack, eth and gawd knws whatLOL Yup, in that film HR showed he can outdo srk in hamming dept. too Tongue

But nah, the ultimate ham king award must goto srk.. since for Mpkdh, srk has like 40 movies to boast of. Clap

So, let the topic be abt what it is... and that is srk's obsession with awards, his wittyness which borderlines his ego, desperado, insecurity all into one. Talk sense and media misunderstood me, talk non-sense and ppl dont have sense of humour. Just like I have no friends but whole world love me.  Go figure.. thats srk.. 

If you say so... Hrithik is the ham king that's all. He always does too much and ends up making me cringe.
Also, it wasn't off topic if you go back to page 1 you'll see how I ended up mentionning Hrithik. 

Anyways, a human being is made of contradictions. One person can be modest and arrogant for example.
Is SRK really obsessed with awards? It doesn't seem so to me and even if he was, I wouldn't see what's wrong with that. Weren't people saying Leo was long overdue for his Oscar? He kept on doing roles to get it like a lot of his fellow actors. People campaign to have an oscar and star in oscar baiting movies for that. There are obsessed with award too...

The guy is called a living legend... how can't he have an ego? He had an attitude since his debut and it brough him were he is today. Why change and put on a fake persona?
Every actor has an ego. Irrfan, Hrithik, Amitabh, Salman, Aamir... it's normal because their very person is the tool they work with. They are adored by people and SRK and Amitabh actually have people praying in temples for them.

So, yours is personal opinion. But most ppl who r praising Fan that finally srk delivered a performance. In other words he hasnt delivered something worth mentioning for a long time. In fact, only 2 movies in the new millenia comes to mind and they Swades and CDI. He is the ham king and he earned that title. No1 can steal it from him. 

Yes, awards when the movie just released and there r 9 months to go for year to end and here hez on abt awards. 

Its not abt having ego or not, its abt his loose talk, he just talks shit. All his talks when rubbish meant to be funny, yeah right! And otherwise a gospel truth, my ass! 

Whole world loves and u still dont have a friend, what kind of sicko he is! If he blv his statements that is. 

I can quote critics here but I really don't want to get into that.  There are plenty of critics who praised him just a few years ago in JTHJ and before that in MNIK. You think he hams...that's cool! That's your opinion. Just like plenty think he doesn't. Just like plenty think he can when he is required to. The nuance is what is missing in your argument but I don't expect it to be nuanced either LOL

Ummm...he was asked a question and he answered it! And why not! Even if you leave aside the fact that it was said in jest where his next sentence was or he'll cry , even if he is being serious , there is nothing wrong in the statement he made. Considering the performance he has given in FAN , he deserves all the praise he's getting and more. You want to call him arrogant for saying it...go ahead and do that :)

You think is shit! Many don't! Many don't even effing see it in the light you are seeing it. As for talking shit , the same "shit" is now being said by a whole lot of people out there LOL

It's not called being a sicko. It's called being reclusive. It's called just not having enough time in keeping up with everyone and their brother! I love how the lack of friends is equated to being a sicko...I mean..wow.

Plenty of critics praises salman too and even Sonam too once in a while. If u think srk doesnt ham or only hams when required then.. I like to tell U that almost all of his films (more than 90%) require hamming so he does that, now, can we agree? That he is THE ham king. Good.

Yes, media ask questions and that was 68430946th question srk was asked by media.  Its upto him to answer and how to answer. If he chose to be this way, he will be judged that way. U may say he is funny, I will say he is a clown and so on. He is open to be judged. Good or bad way. 

Reclusive or not having enough time is not even true. He is everywhere he can be. Even at 12 at nights in some stpd parties. IF tells me that, no need to research. In that interview with Kjo he said he doesnt know how to keep friendship, he ends up hurt and lonely. Thats why he doesnt have a single friend (Kjo was Confused). But later in the interview, he says everybody loves him, he even appologised to Amitabh and what not. Hez just never or can not be consistent in one interview. And I been noticing this for donkey's ages, hez 50 and still come up with such statements.. well, for fans he cant do no wrong. But he is sicko, he is blaming his knee. LOLTongue

Edited by AllBlacks1 - 17 April 2016 at 2:26pm
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
People.. how could you even argue about Hrithik of all people after FAN?Confused I mean that is such a waste.. Bring the discussion back to FAN now and marvel at the terrific person who gave it to usHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadRabbitOnSkates_Beautyful_MessAS-Rifi-DZ-

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

People.. how could you even argue about Hrithik of all people after FAN?Confused I mean that is such a waste.. Bring the discussion back to FAN now and marvel at the terrific person who gave it to usHeart
There was no VFX in HR playing the weak grown up boy in KMG. That was longgg time ago. Since then HR had some Krrish, d2, Agneepath, Akbar, Krrish 2 etc etc.. yeah, HR is nothing. Look at srk, he had JTHJ, Ra.1, HNY, CE, Dilwale, and i dont know.. i dont watch his movies so easy to forget the list. Mind-numb-blowing performances. 
HR was braught in here by some1 saying HR didnt deserve it for d2 but other did inc. srk. Tongue

I too say keep HR out of srk and salman fights esp. when it comes to performances on screen and statements off screen. 
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Don't know. don't wanna know what Hrithik has done or hasn't done.. Couldn't care less which is why I am trying to bring the discussion back to the one that I care about.. Hrithik, his performance and his statements are of no concern to me.. He doesn't exist as far as I am concerned

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angrybreadAS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Plenty of critics praises salman too and even Sonam too once in a while. If u think srk doesnt ham or only hams when required then.. I like to tell U that almost all of his films (more than 90%) reuires hamming, now, can we agree? That he is a ham king. Good.

Yes, media ask questions and that was 68430946th question srk was asked by media.  Its upto him to answer and how to answer. If he chose to be this way, he will be judged that way. U may say he is funny, I waill say he is a clown and so on. He is open to be judged. Good or bad way. 

Reclusive or not having enough time is not even true. He is everywhere he can be. Even at 12 at nights in some stpd parties. IF tells me that, no need to research. In that interview with Kjo he said he doesnt know hoe to keep friendship, he ends up hurt and lonely. Thats why he doesnt have friend. But later in the interview, he says everybody love me, he even appologised to Amitabh and what not. Hez just never or can not be consistent in one interview. And I been noticing this for donkey's ages, hez 50 and still come up with such statements.. well, for fans he cant do no wrong. But he is sicko, he is blaming his knee. LOLTongue

What does SK or Sonam have to do with this! LOL And this is coming from a Sonam fan! I'm freaking well aware of the fantastic reviews she got for Neerja , Raanjhanaa , Delhi 6. As for SK, the last time he was unanimously praised for a performance is BB! As for SK , I don't think much of him as an actor but I have certainly liked him in quite a few movies, such as BB , HAHK. 90% of Shahrukh's movies required hamming? Dude...your math is all over the place , not that mine is any better but still! LOL Did you have a chat with his directors who gave you this precious information about how hamming was required in their movies! So no , we do not agree! LOL

Judge him all you want man! Who's stopping you. And why should he effing change himself to please the naysayers out there who don't give a f about him anyways. When he didn't give a f back about those people as a newcomer , why should he now. You don't care for his personality...cool! He's not asking you too either.

Now you have an issue with him mentioning his broken patella too! Oh boy! LOL Yeah...I don't know if you are aware but human beings tend to be quite complicated at times...you know. The fact that he is reclusive and the fact that people love him are all things that can be true. It's not an either or or situation. But for that to understand , one needs to have a deeper understanding of human nature so like I said you are entitled to think what you want about him. We are entitled to disagree :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89RabbitOnSkates_AS-Rifi-DZ-

AS-Rifi IF-Stunnerz
AS-Rifi
AS-Rifi

Special Effects Supervisor

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
When i do good result & hard work...can't i acclaim prize from college & my parents?? 
We all do it! 
So what's wrong in SRK acclaiming award for FAN when he's getting so many appreciation?? When he's done a perfect job & worked so hard??
Oh sorry! I forgot! It's SRK! He has no right to demand award & he can only get it by buying! #HatersLogic 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89RabbitOnSkates_-DZ-

Go to top