Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK-If I don't win award for 'Fan', I will snatch it away (Page 17)

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fivestars

Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by briahna

don't know mannn...but seems like baadshah ne sabh ki bolti band karr di, and that too by giving a DISASTER.
ALL TIME DAMAGE DONE HERE.

I know right.. Every actor should have at least one such beautiful piece of disaster.. Lekin nahi ho sakta.. Because not everyone can be Shahrukh khanDay Dreaming

cos when shah gets  old and share his achievements with his grandchildren...he can't just say, oh look at my body, how drooling  and hot i looked, especially without shirt. 
i don't think his grandchildren would want to see his some wrestlemania body shoddy, they wanna see his trophys and performances.

Yes all he will tell to his grandchildren is abt his VFX ka kamaal and fan ka dhamaal...ROFL

Yeah...because it's the VFX that gave a stellar performance...right! The actor obviously has nothing to do with it LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89RabbitOnSkates_Beautyful_MessAS-Rifi-SalShah4eva--DZ-

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srkjuhi

I don't think even Hrithik would defend MPKDH, mali89 LOL

hain? As if HR won anything for MPKDH Tongue Of course he hammed, KKK hammed, crocodile hammed, animated parrots and dogs hammed, even Pankaj Kapoor hammed and sabka maalik Sooraj Barjatya was having hashis, bhang, gaanja, crack, eth and gawd knws whatLOL Yup, in that film HR showed he can outdo srk in hamming dept. too Tongue

But nah, the ultimate ham king award must goto srk.. since for Mpkdh, srk has like 40 movies to boast of. Clap

So, let the topic be abt what it is... and that is srk's obsession with awards, his wittyness which borderlines his ego, desperado, insecurity all into one. Talk sense and media misunderstood me, talk non-sense and ppl dont have sense of humour. Just like I have no friends but whole world love me.  Go figure.. thats srk.. 
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
SRKStarStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AS-Rifi-DZ-

Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

hain? As if HR won anything for MPKDH Tongue Of course he hammed, KKK hammed, crocodile hammed, animated parrots and dogs hammed, even Pankaj Kapoor hammed and sabka maalik Sooraj Barjatya was having hashis, bhang, gaanja, crack, eth and gawd knws whatLOL Yup, in that film HR showed he can outdo srk in hamming dept. too Tongue

But nah, the ultimate ham king award must goto srk.. since for Mpkdh, srk has like 40 movies to boast of. Clap

So, let the topic be abt what it is... and that is srk's obsession with awards, his wittyness which borderlines his ego, desperado, insecurity all into one. Talk sense and media misunderstood me, talk non-sense and ppl dont have sense of humour. Just like I have no friends but whole world love me.  Go figure.. thats srk.. 

If you say so... Hrithik is the ham king that's all. He always does too much and ends up making me cringe.
Also, it wasn't off topic if you go back to page 1 you'll see how I ended up mentionning Hrithik. 

Anyways, a human being is made of contradictions. One person can be modest and arrogant for example.
Is SRK really obsessed with awards? It doesn't seem so to me and even if he was, I wouldn't see what's wrong with that. Weren't people saying Leo was long overdue for his Oscar? He kept on doing roles to get it like a lot of his fellow actors. People campaign to have an oscar and star in oscar baiting movies for that. There are obsessed with award too...

The guy is called a living legend... how can't he have an ego? He had an attitude since his debut and it brough him were he is today. Why change and put on a fake persona?
Every actor has an ego. Irrfan, Hrithik, Amitabh, Salman, Aamir... it's normal because their very person is the tool they work with. They are adored by people and SRK and Amitabh actually have people praying in temples for them.

Being popular and having friends have nothing to do with one another...

AS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Hahahaah! Hell yeah...Shahrukh can be OTT when the script demands it and he can be subtle when he is asked to take that approach. That's what you do as an actor! You can't effing expect him to take the same approach as he did in Chak De in a movie like CE. As for those forty movies , chalo, at least I'm glad you have bothered to watch all forty! Had I detested someone's acting skills as much as you detest Shahrukh's , I wouldn't bother watching anything! LOL

Yeah...he makes no bones about the fact that he loves getting awards unlike certain actors out there who pretend they're so above it but are right there sitting in the audience when it's their turn t get one! LOL Or the ones who will talk about the politics behind it here but will run after the Oscars , where there is plenty of politics too! LOL Of course he has his moments of insecurity. It's just that he is open about it where as some like to pretend they don't have those moments. As for him being misunderstood and the rest of oh so wonderful analysis you have done on him...LOL. The guy has always spoken his mind. He has always had a sense of humor. Some get it while some don't so it's all good :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89AS-Rifi-DZ-

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mali89

If you say so... Hrithik is the ham king that's all. He always does too much and ends up making me cringe.
Also, it wasn't off topic if you go back to page 1 you'll see how I ended up mentionning Hrithik. 

Anyways, a human being is made of contradictions. One person can be modest and arrogant for example.
Is SRK really obsessed with awards? It doesn't seem so to me and even if he was, I wouldn't see what's wrong with that. Weren't people saying Leo was long overdue for his Oscar? He kept on doing roles to get it like a lot of his fellow actors. People campaign to have an oscar and star in oscar baiting movies for that. There are obsessed with award too...

The guy is called a living legend... how can't he have an ego? He had an attitude since his debut and it brough him were he is today. Why change and put on a fake persona?
Every actor has an ego. Irrfan, Hrithik, Amitabh, Salman, Aamir... it's normal because their very person is the tool they work with. They are adored by people and SRK and Amitabh actually have people praying in temples for them.

So, yours is personal opinion. But most ppl who r praising Fan that finally srk delivered a performance. In other words he hasnt delivered something worth mentioning for a long time. In fact, only 2 movies in the new millenia comes to mind and they Swades and CDI. He is the ham king and he earned that title. No1 can steal it from him. 

Yes, awards when the movie just released and there r 9 months to go for year to end and here hez on abt awards. 

Its not abt having ego or not, its abt his loose talk, he just talks shit. All his talks when rubbish meant to be funny, yeah right! And otherwise a gospel truth, my ass! 

Whole world loves and u still dont have a friend, what kind of sicko he is! If he blv his statements that is. 

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Ughhh.. Topic deviatedOuch And to Hrithik of all peopleD'oh

AS-Rifi-DZ-

Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mali89

So, yours is personal opinion. But most ppl who r praising Fan that finally srk delivered a performance. In other words he hasnt delivered something worth mentioning for a long time. In fact, only 2 movies in the new millenia comes to mind and they Swades and CDI. He is the ham king and he earned that title. No1 can steal it from him. 

Yes, awards when the movie just released and there r 9 months to go for year to end and here hez on abt awards. 

Its not abt having ego or not, its abt his loose talk, he just talks shit. All his talks when rubbish meant to be funny, yeah right! And otherwise a gospel truth, my ass! 

Whole world loves and u still dont have a friend, what kind of sicko he is! If he blv his statements that is. 

I'm curious, what is Hrithik's universally acclaimed performance? Not Bang Bang, Not Krrish 3, nor Kites... It's not even Guzaarish or ZNMD.

You don't like SRK's personality, I can't do anything with that. He is that way, that's it. The award thing was meant as a JOKE! and even if there is some true behind it and he does think that he deserve awards for his performance ; isn't it justified by the fact that he was universally acclaimed for this movie?

Some people are obsessed with award and other are obsessed by their squeaky clean image... to each his own.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbitOnSkates_AS-Rifi-DZ-

Go to top