Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

SRK-If I don't win award for 'Fan', I will snatch it away (Page 15)

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamyam

Originally posted by briahna

don't know mannn...but seems like baadshah ne sabh ki bolti band karr di, and that too by giving a DISASTER.
ALL TIME DAMAGE DONE HERE.

I know right.. Every actor should have at least one such beautiful piece of disaster.. Lekin nahi ho sakta.. Because not everyone can be Shahrukh khanDay Dreaming

cos when shah gets  old and share his achievements with his grandchildren...he can't just say, oh look at my body, how drooling  and hot i looked, especially without shirt. 
i don't think his grandchildren would want to see his some wrestlemania body shoddy, they wanna see his trophys and performances.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullangrybreadRabbitOnSkates_-DZ-

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yamyam

don't know mannn...but seems like baadshah ne sabh ki bolti band karr di, and that too by giving a DISASTER.
ALL TIME DAMAGE DONE HERE.

I know right.. Every actor should have at least one such beautiful piece of disaster.. Lekin nahi ho sakta.. Because not everyone can be Shahrukh khanDay Dreaming

cos when shah gets  old and share his achievements with his grandchildren...he can't just say, oh look at my body, how drooling  and hot i looked, especially without shirt. 
i don't think his grandchildren would want to see his some wrestlemania body shoddy, they wanna see his trophys and performances.

well depends how the world will be by then.the grandkids might prefer to see how good looking their grand dad was and what body he had rather than some trophies..just sayingEmbarrassedI know you are on SRK high so enjoy it..
just realized I didn't want to post hereD'oh

Edited by MiniRulz - 17 April 2016 at 12:42pm
.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

This is something that every grand child would be proud of.. SRK has truly in every respect outdone himself.. What he has done can never ever be repeated by anyone whatsoeverHeart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HousefullzaroonkashafbriahnaangrybreadRabbitOnSkates_AS-Rifi-DZ-

zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Originally posted by srkjuhi

As of now he's planning to spend some time with his kids , to get his knee fixed and then he will start working on Anand and Imitiaz's films so as much as some would like him to retire , it ain't happening anytime soon, hopefully  :) 

Then why is he begging for award?? Let the jury and critics decide if he is deserving or not. Declaring before the film hasn't even released that I want an award is kind of manipulation ( I heard this news ages ago).

Manipulation would be if he didn't effing deserve it! Did he say he wants an award for Dilwale? Or HNY? And it's not called begging. It's called taking pride in what you have achieved as an actor in FAN. As for let the critics decide  , they have already decided it's a phenomenal performance :)  And if it's this easy to manipulate the jury then I hope he mentions something like this after every performance , that'll get him hopefully all the awards LOL And this news you are talking about is from an interview he did just days ago , so it's not ages old.

Edited by srkjuhi - 17 April 2016 at 12:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--love--Madame_89angrybreadRabbitOnSkates_AS-Rifi-DZ-

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
yesterday when shah was talking this kinda of shit, it didn't suit him, but today it suit him perfectly. 
he earned it, now he can throw anything at anyone, anytime.
you go shah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Originally posted by mali89

Originally posted by theprince

Originally posted by mali89

This is a joke...
If he bought awards, then he'd have won the past few years. Hell! He deserved it more than Hrithik in 2006. (Aamir and Ajay too btw).

so don and KANK perfomance is better than hrthik ROFL

hrithik dhoom perfomance leave alon krrish ( double role ) eat shahrukh and beat him in that year like hell

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but doing a double role doesn't warrant an award. It's performing well that does.

In my books, SRK's performance in KANK and Don, Aamir's in RDB and Fanaa or Ajay's in Omkara were far far better than Hrithik's in Krrish or Dhoom 2.

If anything, I feel it would have been more acceptable if he had won for Krrish because it protrayed the first Indian Superhero. He and Aishwarya were hamming it in Dhoom 2 and the movie was downright horrid. The first installment was far far better. 

Lol he was horrid in Kank, also the film was atrocious, Don was a remake and nobody hams it like SRK. If He can win for films like KKHH and DTPH, HR sure deserves to win for D:2. 

YOU thought he was horrible. That's not the impression I got while watching the movie. Dev was a scarred and bitter man and SRK played it just right imo. As for Don, it was indeed a remake but it was adapted to this time and the role played by SRK which was an arrogant, vicious and ambitious Don was completely different from AB's which was more apathetic and content to stay in his station and keep on following orders.

A Hrithik accusing an actor of hamming... ok, go watch MPKDH or MDK and tell me what you think of Hrithik's performances

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

LOL
Originally posted by ISHQSalmanSe

That's called being an arrogant prick LOLLOL the guy is obviously full of himself.

I know for a fact these same members who are currently waving the flag of wittiness and awwness in support of their self-proclaimed king would be the same lot trashing if someone else had claimed to "snatch" awards. e.g Salman or Aamir. 

Ohh, while typing this, all of a sudden I'm hungry for eggplants.  

Aamir doesn't win because he chose not to attend... Mr Khan felt he didn't win enough so obviously these awards are underserving of his presence... good riddance LOL

I don't know if Salman will ever win one. I definitly  thought it was it with BB.
That being said, I know Salman has a sense a humor so if he said the same kind of thing it wouldn't bother me but Aamir on another hand comes accross as fake.
zaroonkashaf IF-Rockerz
zaroonkashaf
zaroonkashaf

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think even Hrithik would defend MPKDH, mali89 LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89angrybread-DZ-

Go to top