Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

There was no VFX in HR playing the weak grown up boy in KMG. That was longgg time ago. Since then HR had some Krrish, d2, Agneepath, Akbar, Krrish 2 etc etc.. yeah, HR is nothing. Look at srk, he had JTHJ, Ra.1, HNY, CE, Dilwale, and i dont know.. i dont watch his movies so easy to forget the list. Mind-numb-blowing performances. 

HR was braught in here by some1 saying HR didnt deserve it for d2 but other did inc. srk. ๐Ÿ˜›

I too say keep HR out of srk and salman fights esp. when it comes to performances on screen and statements off screen. 

Lol okay, it wouldn't be the first time that I see another celeb being dragged into a thread which doesn't concern him/her. 
Why should I keep myself from bringing Hrithik in the thread when I have a point to make and it concerns him? I didn't only take his name but those of Aamir and Ajay too... 
I'll say it again he didn't deserve the filmfare that year. It's my opinion. 

SRK might have starred in some bad movies but HE was good in it. 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AS-Rifi

When i do good result & hard work...can't i acclaim prize from college & my parents?? 

We all do it! 
So what's wrong in SRK acclaiming award for FAN when he's getting so many appreciation?? When he's done a perfect job & worked so hard??
Oh sorry! I forgot! It's SRK! He has no right to demand award & he can only get it by buying! #HatersLogic 

So u mean he was serious when saying so. And other srk fans think he was just joking. ๐Ÿ˜† Mystery. 
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
An innocuous statement of mine where I said Hrithik wouldn't defend his own performance in MPKDH has been turned into this. If you are hell bent on using that as an excuse to bash Shahrukh then you'll get a response too :) It's just as simple as that. And just to make it clear if it wasn't already, I'm a fan of quite a few movies Hrithik has done but of course just because I happen to comment on one, it's perceived as me being a Hrithik hater who's bringing him up to stir things in here...lol! 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
BM I know right.. Here we have Shahrukh and FAN to talk about and people are talking about... So annoying
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yamyam

BM I know right.. Here we have Shahrukh and FAN to talk about and people are talking about... So annoying

We really don't need this todsy. 
We shldnt be bothered about anything else, people think it's wrong for SRK to say this?? (Although anyone can see it's a joke) then let them bash, they had nothing for the last 2 days, they got something.
Let them get it out, and let's just enjoy this till SRK outdone himself again.
I'm so happy nothing anyone says can bring me down, although all of you felt the same, but you guys are arguing about HR's almost 15 years ago performance.
They feel bad and obviously will try to ruin the moment, what i don't understand is why you guys taking the bait. 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Are some people for real??

And why are SRK fans even bothered?? Is this how you guys wanna celebrate after what SRK has given us??
Come on now.
Let these people talk when any other actor is praised like SRK was in Fan, till then don't even botber.
People will definitely retaliate after what just happened with Fan.
Let them get it out for their own betterment.
I just read somewhere memo that reads.
After watching PK everyone be like "movie's awesome"
After watching BB everyone be like "movie's awesome"
After watching Fan everyone's like "SRK's awesome" 
And the list goes on for every actor out who does a good movie.
Their fans wld feel bad of course.
Let them help themselves by bashing...and let's just enjoy the moment man. 

@bold AWESOME ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

[ We really don't need this todsy. 

We shldnt be bothered about anything else, people think it's wrong for SRK to say this?? (Although anyone can see it's a joke) then let them bash, they had nothing for the last 2 days, they got something.
Let them get it out, and let's just enjoy this till SRK outdone himself again.
I'm so happy nothing anyone says can bring me down, although all of you felt the same, but you guys are arguing about HR's almost 15 years ago performance.
They feel bad and obviously will try to ruin the moment, what i don't understand is why you guys taking the bait. 

Exactly.. I am in a euphoria.. What people think, what they say has no impact on me..  I can just think about SRK and his perfection.. which is why I am moving from thread to thread to talk about him and him alone but alas
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

So u mean he was serious when saying so. And other srk fans think he was just joking. ๐Ÿ˜† Mystery. 

It doesn't matter he was serious or joking! Be it a joke, but he hasn't said anything wrong!
He deserves the award this time.
Btw, why do u care so much of him?๐Ÿ˜›
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
If Akshay didn't win for Baby , Special 26 , airlift ..., Ajay for Drishyam where he was many times better than SRK ... Salman for Bajrangi Bhaijaan then why shld SRK get it for an average role ? Just bcz it's not that typical " Crap" movie of his does not mean he Deserves any award, that's too National award ๐Ÿ˜†
But nothing wrong in dreaming , Congu to SRK fans , finally he gave them a movie they can atleast dream that he can win ๐Ÿ˜‰
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All one has to do is compare the reviews out there and see the kind of praise Shahrukh is getting for FAN. He has got plenty of critical acclaim for many movies in the past that I can name here but the kind of universal , effusive praise he's getting from all corners for FAN is on a different level altogether.  As for all the other actors you mentioned...good for you for thinking they deserve an award for those movies! You though lost me at the average role part ๐Ÿ˜†.

He has given plenty performances that we are proud of and this just gets added to that list but hey thanks for the "gracious" congratulations ๐Ÿ˜†