SRK-If I don't win award for 'Fan', I will snatch it away - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ISHQSalmanSe

That's called being an arrogant prick πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the guy is obviously full of himself.

I know for a fact these same members who are currently waving the flag of wittiness and awwness in support of their self-proclaimed king would be the same lot trashing if someone else had claimed to "snatch" awards. e.g Salman or Aamir. 

Ohh, while typing this, all of a sudden I'm hungry for eggplants.  
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Bajrangi Bhaijaan was very special to Salman, Jai Ho was very special to Salman, and Prem Ratan Dhan Payo was very special to Salman,

but I'm glad, I'm not a fan of an arrogant personn who says he will snatch awards. Hell he doesn't even receive his awards anymore. He received many for Pawan, he attended the awards, but didn't go up there to receive his award.

That's called BEING HUMBLE.

These are the reasons I dislike Shahrukh SO MUCH. He is extremely ignorant, and stupid. His fans call this behavior WITTY. LOL! and then these people tell us we are in denial. I say we play mirror mirror.

Fine dude, you went above and beyond and became zero to hero, to one of the world's richest men. You worked your way up, I don't deny but STOP for god sakes claiming it all the time. Seriously, only a paindookeeps making sure people notice his new 2005 BMW. That's who you remind me of.

Everyone has worked their way up. but only you seem to be claiming it all the time. How desperate of you.

"Snatch" Like shut the hell up man. You don't even BELONG in the race anymore.

<font size="4">WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">
</font>

πŸ˜†
You knw what... i can write an essay double the size u wrote Mrs..but i wud just say one thing-

REHNE DE, TU NAHI SAMJHEGI

Originally posted by dimpled.smile

πŸ˜†
You knw what... i can write an essay double the size u wrote Mrs..but i wud just say one thing-

chal re..tujhse  kaun samajna chahta hai 
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

I am going to see it soon. It has good good reviews too.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Good... ye huyi na baat!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ evn i havent seen but will see soon

Apna review zaroor dena!!!! And SRK ko thoda bohut praise bhi kar dena achcha lage toh!!! 😊

Mainey padha nahin Minnie ney kya likha hai.Per Jo bhi likhi hogi galat likhi hogi πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†

Lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Fawad321

SRK YOU DID IT MAN 😎Aapki itni taarif sunke haters ki frustration aur kal rahi hain🀣Muhahaha I'm loving this.

Hey can I plz join u in 🀣 ing????

I AM SO DAMN LOVING IT!!!!! 🀣

THANKYOU SO MUCH SRK FOR GIVING US FAN!!!!!! THIS FEELING IS THE FEELING OF A LIFETIME!!!!
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

I know for a fact these same members who are currently waving the flag of wittiness and awwness in support of their self-proclaimed king would be the same lot trashing if someone else had claimed to "snatch" awards. e.g Salman or Aamir. 

Ohh, while typing this, all of a sudden I'm hungry for eggplants.  

Its called turning a blind eye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† How about eggplant parmesan or just bhaingan bharta?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm sure your hubby will like it😳
Originally posted by angrybread

LolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This one dialogue is gonna becum my most used dialogue...works big time u see πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Good... ye huyi na baat!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ evn i havent seen but will see soon

Apna review zaroor dena!!!! And SRK ko thoda bohut praise bhi kar dena achcha lage toh!!! 😊
I don't give reviews anymore here on forum. πŸ˜†