Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

This country has given me everything, we need to support Modi: SRK (Page 3)

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MissStubborn.

Originally posted by MiniRulz

Woah. People here were bashing Aamir endlessly when after the 'intolerance' propaganda , he was spotted flying kites and going at dinners with PM. Where are those people now?
looking for something called an excuse and it will be very convincing Embarrassed

IKR. This is sheer hypocrisy. SRK did well job by clarifying his stance but when Aamir had done the same, he was still termed as a Pseudo and was doing all this so that Dangal don't get backlash.

Nothing against SRK, he and Aamir according to me were both misunderstood by people and misinterpreted  by Media but surprised how the situations have changed nowClap
you said it girlStar 
yahan sultan aur raees ki tu tu main main ho rahi hai watch out for Dangal jo jungle mein mangal kar ke nikal legaLOL

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Woah. People here were bashing Aamir endlessly when after the 'intolerance' propaganda , he was spotted flying kites and going at dinners with PM. Where are those people now?
looking for something called an excuse and it will be very convincing Embarrassed

IKR. This is sheer hypocrisy. SRK did well job by clarifying his stance but when Aamir had done the same, he was still termed as a Pseudo and was doing all this so that Dangal don't get backlash.

Nothing against SRK, he and Aamir according to me were both misunderstood by people and misinterpreted  by Media but surprised how the situations have changed nowClap
you said it girlStar 
yahan sultan aur raees ki tu tu main main ho rahi hai watch out for Dangal jo jungle mein mangal kar ke nikal legaLOL
dangal nahi dekhenge Approve
Madame_89 Goldie
Madame_89
Madame_89

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged

I don't mean to pour oil on the fire but Aamir's and SRK's statements weren't the same imo. While SRK was talking about people having to accept each other, Aamir clearly said he didn't feel secure and wanted to leave India. It was quite harsh knowing how Indians are patriotics.

I don't agree with the fact that people are harassed because of their opinion though so even if Aamir's statement was harsher, he wouldn't have deserved to receive the same flack SRK did during Dilwale release.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.cricketfan1pallavi25

MinzPie IF-Sizzlerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

Shockeditni intolerance mahatmaji?
hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaapi

What Aamir said was completely different from what SRK said. The latter's statement was grossly twisted for no reason and everybody made a hulla about it just like that. Aamir said he might have to leave the country if the situation continues this way. Confused That was like one of the worst statements  by any celeb I have ever heard. Nobody says shit like that. 

I don't give two hoots about this forum's reaction or any social media reaction for that matter but comparing these two statements is funny. 

This!! Just proved me.

Bold - When did he say that? He never said he would leave the country ever. It was his wife who said that to him, expressing her fear to him. He was worried for what people was coming to slowly including his wife i.e that they were wrong for feeling it that way.

The only wrong Aamjir did was to share it with Media who blew it out of proportion!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged

dangal nahi dekhengeApprove

Shockeditni intolerance mahatmaji?

Mahatma ji ahinsa se hinsa waale ho gaye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

hotchic IF-Sizzlerz
hotchic
hotchic

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:59am | IP Logged

you said it girlStar 

Dekhtey hain kaise nahin dekhengey Dangal!
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mali89

Nice, SRK's explanation is clear and doesn't seem to be an excuse. Btw how come his children are following 3 religions ?  Which one are they?

From what i know they r Islam, Hinduism n Buddhism. The way he brings up his multi heritage children following all their roots is one reason i respect this guy a lot despite a lot of shit...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_89ilovecrepes

Go to top