Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MoonBow.

This has been what he has saying since the beginning. But I guess the incapable citizens of India misunderstood.. Along with media blowing things out of proportion. 

what do u mean
Anachronist thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Glad he clarified it. I for one didnt like some SRK fans making it a SRK vs Modi issue when the fields are completely seperate. Plus the PM's office has to be respect. He has many headaches apart from trying to pull down a movie or an actor. SRK is not so important to Modi. 
Btw if it was Barkha or Rajdeep they would have probably made it worse. 

+1
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

looking for something called an excuse and it will be very convincing 😳

IKR. This is sheer hypocrisy. SRK did well job by clarifying his stance but when Aamir had done the same, he was still termed as a Pseudo and was doing all this so that Dangal don't get backlash.

Nothing against SRK, he and Aamir according to me were both misunderstood by people and misinterpreted  by Media but surprised how the situations have changed now👏
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edit. Have no interest in indulging in these threads.  Edited by Kaapi - 8 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

IKR. This is sheer hypocrisy. SRK did well job by clarifying his stance but when Aamir had done the same, he was still termed as a Pseudo and was doing all this so that Dangal don't get backlash.

Nothing against SRK, he and Aamir according to me were both misunderstood by people and misinterpreted  by Media but surprised how the situations have changed now👏

you said it girl⭐️ 
yahan sultan aur raees ki tu tu main main ho rahi hai watch out for Dangal jo jungle mein mangal kar ke nikal lega😆
Anachronist thumbnail

you said it girl⭐️ 
yahan sultan aur raees ki tu tu main main ho rahi hai watch out for Dangal jo jungle mein mangal kar ke nikal lega😆

dangal nahi dekhenge 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .MissStubborn.

I don't mean to pour oil on the fire but Aamir's and SRK's statements weren't the same imo. While SRK was talking about people having to accept each other, Aamir clearly said he didn't feel secure and wanted to leave India. It was quite harsh knowing how Indians are patriotics.

I don't agree with the fact that people are harassed because of their opinion though so even if Aamir's statement was harsher, he wouldn't have deserved to receive the same flack SRK did during Dilwale release.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anachronist

dangal nahi dekhenge 

😲itni intolerance mahatmaji?
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kaapi

What Aamir said was completely different from what SRK said. The latter's statement was grossly twisted for no reason and everybody made a hulla about it just like that. Aamir said he might have to leave the country if the situation continues this way. 😕 That was like one of the worst statements  by any celeb I have ever heard. Nobody says shit like that. 

I don't give two hoots about this forum's reaction or any social media reaction for that matter but comparing these two statements is funny. 

This!! Just proved me.

Bold - When did he say that? He never said he would leave the country ever. It was his wife who said that to him, expressing her fear to him. He was worried for what people was coming to slowly including his wife i.e that they were wrong for feeling it that way.

The only wrong Aamjir did was to share it with Media who blew it out of proportion!
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

😲itni intolerance mahatmaji?

Mahatma ji ahinsa se hinsa waale ho gaye 😆