Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ragna new story: True Love Will Never Be Apart!!(PART 3 - PAGE 16) (Page 5)

Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hanz91

interesting plzz continue
thanks..will do so soon..

Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Natasha...

Lovely teaser
thanks natasha
Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara2504

I am in..
I like ariya stories too..
But in RagNa it will more awsm
Sorry I love RagNa more than anyone
Update soon vishhh...
wow same pinch..
yup in ragna it will be more awesome..
don't be sorry even I'm a crazy ragnaholic..
will update soon..
Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 08 July 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _RagNaMyLove_

Lovely teaser,continue soon
thanks..will do so soon...
Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
                  Heya Everyone!! So finishing Soulmate...I planning to start updating this story... as the teaser says, no one would have understood what the story is all about but don't worry everything will be sorted as the story progress and if not feel free to shoot me with questionsLOLLOLLOL

I have written the first part adopting all sorts of lazinessEmbarrassed...so warning before reading the part...

As many here don't know about ARJUN serial just a tit bit information you might need to understand the story - The serial was about ETF(Emergency Task Force) a force which solve difficult cases and the team, in the team there are different characters that will come in light as the story proceed, here Raghav and Kalpi is in the team whereby Raghav's wife was brutally killed by an gangster whose brother was encountered by Raghav and Now Raghav is in vengeance mode and Kalpi is junior to him but only she can handle him and support him without getting Much scared of him and is in love with him and raghav also loves her but not yet confessed because he is in revenge mode.

Hope you understood if not question me...

So the Update goes here

-------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

In a thick forest, one boy and a girl was trying to find a way out from the jungle. They were tried, as they were walking since hours but was unable to find any way. The boy was asusual glaring the girl  and the girl asusual trying to explain him that it was not her fault. "Laparwahi ki bhi had hoti hai riya(There is a limit of carelessness and irresponsibility) kalpana, how many times had I told you to concentrate on your work but god know why you are always lost in your daydreams", he said angrily and increased his walking pace. "Raghav sir, meri baat tho suniye,(listen to me please), isme meri koi galti nhi, (it's really not my fault),  maine sach main wohi location apko bataya tha jo shree ne mujhe bola(I really told you the same location which shree told me, believe me, I truly did)", kalpana said to raghav trying to match his walking pace.

"OH, ya right, kalpana (atleast accept your mistake), first galti karti ho aur phir us galti ko maan na bhi nahi hai tumhe haina??(you do mistake then you don't want to accept it aswell right??), do you know what agar aisa hi haal raha na tumhara tho ban gayi tum ek acchi aur kabil officer(do you know what if your condition remain like this only then how will you become a good officer)", said raghav angrily turning towards her. Kalpana was trying to match his pace and when suddenly he stopped and turned, kalpana couldn't balance herself and bumped into is rock hard chest by holding his shoulder for support. Raghav looked into her face angrily for scolding her when his eyes met her eyes which was filled with fear and nervousness because of him and he calmed down, her eyes always makes his pain to fade away and his anger to calm down, he thought.

Kalpana's breath got hitched when she felt his breath on her face, she was always lost in him, she thought. "Why he does this to me, why you always makes me fall for you more and more raghav sir, why you always makes me weak", her heart said. "No kalpana control yourself, this is not right, he doesn't loves you, he loves his wife Pakhi only, he will never be yours, control your emotions", her mind said to her.

They both remembered how they ended up here.

FLASHBACK

A week before, ETF had got the much awaited case for which raghav had joined ETF - The Sultan's case. When Prem mentioned the case in hand that day, raghav's anger was at boiling point , his wait was finally over, now he can work on this case, find sultan and finally could take revenge from him for brutally killing his beloved wife Pakhi . He will not leave that Sultan alive even if that mean end of his life. "Finally Pakhi, i will take your revenge and i promise you that he will die with my own bare hands, I will make him plead me for leaving him but I will kill him the most brutal way for snatching you from me", raghav said in is heart determined.

Taking a deep breath, he looked at her and as always she was looking at him with concerned filled eyes and in behind of that curtains of concern, he was able to see her true, selfless love for him in her eyes. "Why do you love me so much kalpana, why don't you understand you are loving a man who is broken, the broken pieces of mine will only give you wounds and pain and not peace", raghav said to kalpana through eyes. "Raghav sir, even if it meant that for healing your wound and setting your broken pieces in place will wound me, will give me pain, i will bear it smiling for you because you have thought me that true love means to love the person without any expectation", kalpana conveyed her reply to raghav through her eyes.

Closing his eyes and looking away from her, he took a deep breath. "This girl will be a death of mine someday, how can she love me this much when i have given her nothing but pain and wound", raghav said in his mind. "Raghav for now concentrate on revenging you wife's death from that bas***d... you can think on this matter afterwards", raghav thought and focused his mind on catching sultan.

And then it started. Each and every member of ETF was working hard to catch sultan, not for solving the case but for their raghav sir. And in that way they got a clue that sultan's hideout is in some jungle and they all ended up in that forest. The team got separated into two and were spread in the forest to find the hideout, for sometime they all were connected with each other through their tracking device but as the forest was thick, the device was out of signal area soon but before loosing their signal kalpana got the location of sultan's hideout from shree and then the connection lost. And from then Raghav and Kalpana was finding their way to reach the hideout but was lost in the jungle finding the way out of the forest.

END OF FLASHBACK

Raghav stared in Kalpana's eyes and was mesmerised by her innocence which reflect in her eyes, her eyes is a way to her heart, raghav thought, staring deeply in her eyes and getting drown in it.

"Kalpana", raghav said huskily in her ears. Kalpana shivered having him so much near, his proximity, his smell, his eyes everything was making her weak, making her want him more and more. She wanted to confess her feelings to him, her love, affection, care, whatever she feels for him the tiniest or tiniest feeling which she feels for him, because of him she wanted to tell him everything but alas she remembered that it will lead to nothing, he will not tell her that he loves her too, want to be with her too but will insult her love and may be will label it as crush, attraction or the worst sympathy towards him, he loves only his wife and if she confessed she will lose her respect in his eyes and there will become a wall in between them which will be hard to break. Slowly she moved away from him and started playing with her fingers nervously and said, "Raghav sir, I'm telling you truth, maine apko wahi location aur direction bataya jo shree ne mujhe bataya tha(I told you the same direction and same location which shree told me), isme meri koi galti nhi ki him rasta batak gaye sachiii!!"(It's not my fault that we lost our way, really!!), kalpana said so looking so cutely with a pout to him that for a moment raghav forget to breath.

Taking a deep breath, raghav turned his face away from kalpana and tried to control his heartbeat for a while and controlling his emotions he looked at kalpana."Ohh, how i wish to kiss those soft petals of her", thought raghav while looking at kalpana's quivering petals. Taking a deep sigh and putting aside his feelings he calmed down and in a very firm tone said, "Now there is no time of arguments and excuses, now we cant find our way out of the forest it already evening and i think we should find shelter to stay for night, sun can set anytime and roaming in a jungle at night is really very dangerous and on it i think the condition of weather is also not so good", said raghav looking around and seeing the clouds has become slightly black and was sure there will rain soon so they should find some shelter to protect themselves.

Taking a turn he started walking to find some shelter followed by kalpana at his back. After walking for 2-3 hours they finally reached a hut which was not in a good condition but can be used for a night as a shelter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So how's it??

Do Like And Comment and let me know your thoughts!!!

Next update...Will try to update soon...but still don't know when will update!!!

Thank You And Love You All!!!

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

mini240968pushpapraveenLovely1951kkhannida93nimmynatarajandivya224Nesanshekifravently19mimiiShinechillisangeethbalaabirami_shankarmeenukansalRumana1237naharkhan123naam11MadhuGuptadeepu_kuttyNiki1980kinnapatelsavariyayadanuragnabwlolorpremapHanz91aryagrfarhana04aru_27SamBrickasampa79sweet1308...Natasha...

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz
sweet1308
sweet1308

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:31am | IP Logged
love it nice
update soon
sampa79 IF-Rockerz
sampa79
sampa79

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Nice update 
Thank you for PM