Ragna new story: True Love Will Never Be Apart!!(PART 3 - PAGE 16)

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hehehe... I know..I know no story update of mine till now and I'm starting new story, but what can I do with my itching hand and restless brain they force me to do this you can blame them... I will not mind.. 

Ohk!! So let me tell you that this story of mine is actually not written on ragna but on ariya(Arjun and Riya)...those who had ever watched arjun serial will know which couple I'm talking about... so it is written on ariya but will update on ragna as well..hope no one mind and if having problem please let me know will stop the story ASAP!!

One more thing it will have hindi dialogues..no worries English translation will be given..

And one more thing this story will be continued after soulmates...just updating teaser to give my restless brain some rest..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser:-

What will happen when someone supports you when whole world is against you??

What will happen when you thought that you are falling in love with your present, your past comes in front of you who you loves dearly even today??

What happen when you try to forget your past and move on in life with present, your present moves away from you by becoming someone else's??

What happen after years of waiting your second love collides with you when you have decided to move on with you first love??

What will you do??

Move on with you first love after waiting for years to get back your second love only to realize that your second loves had moved away from you only to protect you, today also she loves you and has not become anyone else's??

What will you do when your first love was actually doesn't deserve your love but you believe that she does???

So will happen in all this complication, will the true lovers will be separated or true love will never be apart???

------------------------------------------------------------

Ohk!!! So many question but no answers???

Even I'm confused!!!😆😆

What's your take on it???..comment guyz!!!

And yes it will be Short story..atleast what i have decided for now

will update this after soulmate...

And will update soulmate today...no worries..

Edited by Vishakha.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SamBricka thumbnail
Nice start..

But mujhe kuch nahi samajh mei aaya.. Koi na will read again.. Nd again nd again tab tak jab tak hai jaan.. Sorry jab tak mere ko ye samajh mei nahi aata..

Plz update this story soon..

Waiting...

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice teaser 
Continue soon 
Thank you for PM 
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting 
Update soon
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
vish its realy a teaser hehehehe
continue soon
i have lots of questiin and now my head i
swararp thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice teaser dear!
You know I also like Arjun &Riya 
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry if I hurt you but I don't know arjun& riya.
Niki1980 thumbnail
Nice Teaser...pls update soon
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry, I am a staunch [Die-hard ] fan of RagNa and have no idea about Ariya . Hardly any other serials   can measure up to RagNa 's acting talents. Btw please do update , I am sure it must be interesting .