India-Forums

what about vahaan patch up? (Page 2)

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
no first i want Bihaan to know how his bhagwan samaan maa took keemat for saving his life...i want Vasu-Bihaan confrontation on how she has always sidelined him..poor Bihaan was always well aware of her bhed-bhav yet he craved for her love. Bihaan should let out all his frustration and Vasu should listen silently. Then Thapki can try to bring them close by opening Vasu's eyes like she has done now in case of Shraddha 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

u know I dont mind this track really but it is really really sad (for the lack of a better word) that Vasu accepted Thapki but still is blind to Bibhan's love...She knows Thapki for less than an year but Bihan has been yearning for her love...sacrificing everything for her since he stepped foot on PN and still she can draw up a deal instead of giving him blood
hate Vasu...unless she suffers the worst things she wont be worthy of Bihan's love...even Thapki for that matter
My god. I am waiting for that.

sachu1993

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

no first i want Bihaan to know how his bhagwan samaan maa took keemat for saving his life...i want Vasu-Bihaan confrontation on how she has always sidelined him..poor Bihaan was always well aware of her bhed-bhav yet he craved for her love. Bihaan should let out all his frustration and Vasu should listen silently. Then Thapki can try to bring them close by opening Vasu's eyes like she has done now in case of Shraddha 

A big YES here!!!

dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

Originally posted by dynamic_doll

A big YES here!!!
if handled properly this track can bring high rating for the show...i hope they focus on this aspect of story asap...i can already imagine MG's flawless acting in this confrontation Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sachu1993Kowsi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index