Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Ya hope so.
Did u also feel something amiss? Kuch ajeeb vibes? 😲

Ab dhimaag mein toh maine 2 year leap ke baad kahani bhi imagine karli. Jassi studying MBBS, Rahul as her senior and Aditya uska classmate jo usse jealous rehta hai because she always comes first in class, Ria - Jogi studying in a journalism wala college- Jogi as Ria's senior, and all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope waha tak pahuche story.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Btw did you watch Jiten's latest Vlog? I haven't watched it yet but pics dekha. Something was there of Jiten and Sushant joking or something. And then dusra tha Diana and Jiten searching for something - aisa kuch. Exactly kya hua ? Jab free hai written update de na about his Vlog pleaseee.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
arey_bhai thumbnail
SOTY ke baad love angle then 12th ke boards then career ambition then college me admission... Hope yeh sab dikhaya jaaye !!!
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Ab dhimaag mein toh maine 2 year leap ke baad kahani bhi imagine karli. Jassi studying MBBS, Rahul as her senior and Aditya uska classmate jo usse jealous rehta hai because she always comes first in class, Ria - Jogi studying in a journalism wala college- Jogi as Ria's senior, and all.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope waha tak pahuche story.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Btw did you watch Jiten's latest Vlog? I haven't watched it yet but pics dekha. Something was there of Jiten and Sushant joking or something. And then dusra tha Diana and Jiten searching for something - aisa kuch. Exactly kya hua ? Jab free hai written update de na about his Vlog pleaseee.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Haha I saw the vlog but didnt understand half of the things
😲
1. What corporate video is jiten shooting with that first few episodes wala parvarish director vikram ghai?
2. What keys were diana & adi looking for? I mean was it a part of the upcoming episode or are they fooling around? 😲

Sushant & jiten were simply doing timepass.. Aab simran( meenu) rahi nahin show mein to jiten ko
Koi chahie fr tp!! Normally he would do tp with simran & chachi.

nauholic- ur leap wala narrative is too good, awesome.
Cvs should get inspired, hope they read it πŸ˜ƒ
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Haha I saw the vlog but didnt understand half of the things
😲
1. What corporate video is jiten shooting with that first few episodes wala parvarish director vikram ghai?
2. What keys were diana & adi looking for? I mean was it a part of the upcoming episode or are they fooling around? 😲

Sushant & jiten were simply doing timepass.. Aab simran( meenu) rahi nahin show mein to jiten ko
Koi chahie fr tp!! Normally he would do tp with simran & chachi.

nauholic- ur leap wala narrative is too good, awesome.
Cvs should get inspired, hope they read it πŸ˜ƒ

Even I did not understand that corporate video thing..
haha they were just fooling around..Diana was finding the key of her vanity van I guess...πŸ˜†
Finally Jiten included Anuj in his Vlog πŸ˜ƒ
ok ok tha ye wala Vlog...
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Kimi-  Yeah agree😊. Aajkal ke Jiten le Vlogs aren't as good as the 1st 5 Vlogs. Pehle he used to walk around, explore, and connecting link tha. Jiten himself admitted ki he has lesser time aajkal- so thoda gadbad hota hai with the quality. :P

@dhoperchop- Yeah i saw it today. Corporate wala is some ad shoot or some other thing. Not related to Parvarrish. Because Jiten said ki this is his 2nd project with Vikram Ghai.
And Diana- Jiten ka- Jiten was playing a prank on her by hiding her keys. Cute part tha woh.😊 Thanks for the written update anyway. :D
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Bishnumaya5 thumbnail
Guys am really worried. Now-a-days am afraid to follow Sony Shows.They have this habit of taking off shows which are low in TRPs. They even don't bother to promote those shows like other channels do.  Same happened with Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara. 
Aage jaane Ram keya hoga πŸ˜²
dhoperchop thumbnail
I just saw ek duje will coem at a new time frm 25 th ... Maybe 11 pm, couldn't see kya likha tha
So one doesnt know kya chal raha hai?? Kya hone wala hai??
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bishnumaya5

Guys am really worried. Now-a-days am afraid to follow Sony Shows.They have this habit of taking off shows which are low in TRPs. They even don't bother to promote those shows like other channels do. Same happened with Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara.

Aage jaane Ram keya hoga😲

Chinta koro na πŸ˜ƒ relaaax πŸ˜‰ adi & chachi will keep the show afloat