Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

No PROMOS !!! (Page 2)

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAUCholic

There is 2 upcoming shows in the pipeline. So lets see what happens. Suryaputr Karan is about to go off air. So one show will come at that place. And then they'll shift Crime Patrol to 11 and bring one show for the 10:30 slot. So filaal Parvarrish is kinda safe. Aage lets see.

Ya hope so.
Did u also feel something amiss? Kuch ajeeb vibes? Shocked

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I saw the 100 episodes party mein sabka interview.
Tony singh was sounding v happy and upbeat Big smile he said bahut kuch dikhana baki
Hai, careers ambitions yeh woh

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoperchop

There is 2 upcoming shows in the pipeline. So lets see what happens. Suryaputr Karan is about to go off air. So one show will come at that place. And then they'll shift Crime Patrol to 11 and bring one show for the 10:30 slot. So filaal Parvarrish is kinda safe. Aage lets see.

Ya hope so.

Ab dhimaag mein toh maine 2 year leap ke baad kahani bhi imagine karli. Jassi studying MBBS, Rahul as her senior and Aditya uska classmate jo usse jealous rehta hai because she always comes first in class, Ria - Jogi studying in a journalism wala college- Jogi as Ria's senior, and all.LOLLOL
Hope waha tak pahuche story.SmileLOL
Btw did you watch Jiten's latest Vlog? I haven't watched it yet but pics dekha. Something was there of Jiten and Sushant joking or something. And then dusra tha Diana and Jiten searching for something - aisa kuch. Exactly kya hua ? Jab free hai written update de na about his Vlog pleaseee.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by NAUCholic - 17 April 2016 at 11:06am
arey_bhai Newbie
arey_bhai
arey_bhai

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
SOTY ke baad love angle then 12th ke boards then career ambition then college me admission... Hope yeh sab dikhaya jaaye !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhoperchopNAUCholic

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Ya hope so.

Ab dhimaag mein toh maine 2 year leap ke baad kahani bhi imagine karli. Jassi studying MBBS, Rahul as her senior and Aditya uska classmate jo usse jealous rehta hai because she always comes first in class, Ria - Jogi studying in a journalism wala college- Jogi as Ria's senior, and all.LOLLOL
Btw did you watch Jiten's latest Vlog? I haven't watched it yet but pics dekha. Something was there of Jiten and Sushant joking or something. And then dusra tha Diana and Jiten searching for something - aisa kuch. Exactly kya hua ? Jab free hai written update de na about his Vlog pleaseee.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Haha I saw the vlog but didnt understand half of the things
Shocked
1. What corporate video is jiten shooting with that first few episodes wala parvarish director vikram ghai?
2. What keys were diana & adi looking for? I mean was it a part of the upcoming episode or are they fooling around? Shocked Ouch

Sushant & jiten were simply doing timepass.. Aab simran( meenu) rahi nahin show mein to jiten ko
Koi chahie fr tp!! Normally he would do tp with simran & chachi.

nauholic- ur leap wala narrative is too good, awesome.
Cvs should get inspired, hope they read it Big smile

NAUCholic

..Kimi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Kimi..
..Kimi..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Ya hope so.

Haha I saw the vlog but didnt understand half of the things
Shocked
1. What corporate video is jiten shooting with that first few episodes wala parvarish director vikram ghai?
2. What keys were diana & adi looking for? I mean was it a part of the upcoming episode or are they fooling around? Shocked Ouch

Sushant & jiten were simply doing timepass.. Aab simran( meenu) rahi nahin show mein to jiten ko
Koi chahie fr tp!! Normally he would do tp with simran & chachi.

nauholic- ur leap wala narrative is too good, awesome.
Cvs should get inspired, hope they read it Big smile
Even I did not understand that corporate video thing..
haha they were just fooling around..Diana was finding the key of her vanity van I guess...LOL
Finally Jiten included Anuj in his Vlog Big smile
ok ok tha ye wala Vlog...

NAUCholic

NAUCholic Goldie
NAUCholic
NAUCholic

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@ Kimi-  Yeah agreeSmile. Aajkal ke Jiten le Vlogs aren't as good as the 1st 5 Vlogs. Pehle he used to walk around, explore, and connecting link tha. Jiten himself admitted ki he has lesser time aajkal- so thoda gadbad hota hai with the quality. :P

@dhoperchop- Yeah i saw it today. Corporate wala is some ad shoot or some other thing. Not related to Parvarrish. Because Jiten said ki this is his 2nd project with Vikram Ghai.
And Diana- Jiten ka- Jiten was playing a prank on her by hiding her keys. Cute part tha woh.Smile Thanks for the written update anyway. :D

Edited by NAUCholic - 18 April 2016 at 8:41am

dhoperchop..Kimi..

Bishnumaya5 Newbie
Bishnumaya5
Bishnumaya5

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Guys am really worried. Now-a-days am afraid to follow Sony Shows.They have this habit of taking off shows which are low in TRPs. They even don't bother to promote those shows like other channels do.  Same happened with Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara. 
Aage jaane Ram keya hoga Shocked

dhoperchop..Kimi..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index