Posted: 7 years ago
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I am constantly following this forum and reading all your views. Till now, the show is going at good pace and the concept is refreshing. I am enjoying it thoroughly. But I am amazed to see that the channel is not promoting the show, the other shows are being promoted well but why this treatment to this show ?? Infact, at this point, the show must have promos on good scales. This treatment can affect the ratings of the show also. The same happened with the last season. At one point, they stopped showing the promos and the show was plugged off after few months. This show has very much potential, and can be the boon for the channel.
Sony is obsessing over kapil now. Kapil and only kapil can bring their trp to star plus , colours level.
Baki sab gaye bhaad mein 😕
But they do show parvarish promos along with 2other new shows
I haven't seen any promo of Parvarrish since more than a month. Even Sankat Mochan Hanuman and Suryaputra Karn get promos !!
Originally posted by arey_bhai

I haven't seen any promo of Parvarrish since more than a month. Even Sankat Mochan Hanuman and Suryaputra Karn get promos !!

Nahin yaar dikhate hai.but haan kam.

Aaj ka jiten's vlog aur kuch idhar udhar on location dekhkar why do I feel parvarish will not get to 200? Trps low ppl losing interest, channel losing interest pata nahin why I am also getting the vibe 😕 makers must have thought 100 ho gaya bas aab kya if it wraps up it will be called a successful show still!!D]

Hope I am proved wrong 😭 😭 Edited by dhoperchop - 7 years ago
Yes, Hope you are wrong !!! Neither should happen what you said ! But if Sony wants to save the show, they have to be more frequent showing promos. The show will run for good period of time. Hope for best and enjoy the show !
And yes, TRP se yaar aaya, what is the update of the show's rating. I got the rest channel's trp but not of Sony's.
Originally posted by arey_bhai

And yes, TRP se yaar aaya, what is the update of the show's rating. I got the rest channel's trp but not of Sony's.

Sony to last 2 months release nahin ki trp ratings!! Sirf read somewhere trp is not good but neither are kuch rang or ek duje doing well, all below 1 😲
There is 2 upcoming shows in the pipeline. So lets see what happens. Suryaputr Karan is about to go off air.  So one show will come at that place. And then they'll shift Crime Patrol to 11 and bring one show for the 10:30 slot. So filaal Parvarrish is kinda safe. Aage lets see. 
Originally posted by NAUCholic

There is 2 upcoming shows in the pipeline. So lets see what happens. Suryaputr Karan is about to go off air. So one show will come at that place. And then they'll shift Crime Patrol to 11 and bring one show for the 10:30 slot. So filaal Parvarrish is kinda safe. Aage lets see.

Ya hope so.
Did u also feel something amiss? Kuch ajeeb vibes? 😲
I saw the 100 episodes party mein sabka interview.
Tony singh was sounding v happy and upbeat 😃 he said bahut kuch dikhana baki
Hai, careers ambitions yeh woh

😆