Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Ariya new story: True Love Will Never Be Apart!!(PART 3 - PAGE 19) (Page 7)

Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neitka

nyc start
loved it
thnx for pm
sorry for late comment
thank you..

Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakkiyah

Waiting for your next update
will cont soon
Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteariya

still no update vishakha? Day Dreaming
will update dear..soon
Vishakha.. Goldie
Vishakha..
Vishakha..

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
              Heya Everyone!! So finishing Soulmate...I planning to start updating this story... as the teaser says, no one would have understood what the story is all about but don't worry everything will be sorted as the story progress and if not feel free to shoot me with questionsLOLLOLLOL

I have written the first part adopting all sorts of lazinessEmbarrassed...so warning before reading the part.

So the Update goes here

-------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

In a thick forest, one boy and a girl was trying to find a way out from the jungle. They were tried, as they were walking since hours but was unable to find any way. The boy was asusual glaring the girl  and the girl asusual trying to explain him that it was not her fault. "Laparwahi ki bhi had hoti hai riya, how many times had I told you to concentrate on your work but god know why you are always lost in your daydreams", he said angrily and increased his walking pace. "Arjun sir, meri baat tho suniye, isme meri koi galti nhi, maine sach main wohi location apko bataya tha jo shree ne mujhe bola", riya said to arjun trying to match his walking pace.

"OH, ya right, riya kabhi tho apni galti maan liya karo, first galti karti ho aur phir us galti ko maan na bhi nahi hai tumhe haina??, do you know what agar aisa hi haal raha na tumhara tho ban gayi tum ek acchi aur kabil officer", said arjun angrily turning towards her. Riya was trying to match his pace and when suddenly he stopped and turned, riya couldn't balance herself and bumped into is rock hard chest by holding his shoulder for support. Arjun looked into her face angrily for scolding her when his eyes met her eyes which was filled with fear and nervousness because of him and he calmed down, her eyes always makes his pain to fade away and his anger to calm down, he thought.

Riya's breath got hitched when she felt his breath on her face, she was always lost in him, she thought. "Why he does this to me, why you always makes me fall for you more and more arjun sir, why you always makes me weak", her heart said. "No riya control yourself, this is not right, he doesn't loves you, he loves his wife Roshni only, he will never be yours, control your emotions", her mind said to her.

They both remembered how they ended up here.

FLASHBACK

A week before, ETF had got the much awaited case for which arjun had joined ETF - The Sikander's case. When Rathod mentioned the case in hand that day, arjun's anger was at boiling point , his wait was finally over, now he can work on this case, find sikander and finally could take revenge from him for brutally killing his beloved wife Roshni. He will not leave that Sikander alive even if that mean end of his life. "Finally Roshni, i will take your revenge and i promise you that he will die with my own bare hands, I will make him plead me for leaving him but I will kill him the most brutal way for snatching you from me", arjun said in is heart determined.

Taking a deep breath, he looked at her and as always she was looking at him with concerned filled eyes and in behind of that curtains of concern, he was able to see her true, selfless love for him in her eyes. "Why do you love me so much riya, why don't you understand you are loving a man who is broken, the broken pieces of mine will only give you wounds and pain and not peace", arjun said to riya through eyes. "Arjun sir, even if it meant that for healing your wound and setting your broken pieces in place will wound me, will give me pain, i will bear it smiling for you because you have thought me that true love means to love the person without any expectation", riya conveyed her reply to arjun through her eyes.

Closing his eyes and looking away from her, he took a deep breath. "This girl will be a death of mine someday, how can she love me this much when i have given her nothing but pain and wound", arjun said in his mind. "Arjun for now concentrate on revenging you wife's death from that bas***d... you can think on this matter afterwards", arjun thought and focused his mind on catching sikander.

And then it started. Each and every member of ETF was working hard to catch sikander, not for solving the case but for their arjun sir. And in that way they got a clue that sikander's hideout is in some jungle and they all ended up in that forest. The team got separated into two and were spread in the forest to find the hideout, for sometime they all were connected with each other through their tracking device but as the forest was thick, the device was out of signal area soon but before loosing their signal riya got the location of sikander's hideout from shree and then the connection lost. And from then Arjun and Riya was finding their way to reach the hideout but was lost in the jungle finding the way out of the forest.

END OF FLASHBACK

Arjun stared in riya's eyes and was mesmerised by her innocence which reflect in her eyes, her eyes is a way to her heart, arjun thought, staring deeply in her eyes and getting drown in it.

"Riya", arjun said huskily in her ears. Riya shivered having him so much near, his proximity, his smell, his eyes everything was making her weak, making her want him more and more. She wanted to confess her feelings to him, her love, affection, care, whatever she feels for him the tiniest or tiniest feeling which she feels for him, because of him she wanted to tell him everything but alas she remembered that it will lead to nothing, he will not tell her that he loves her too, want to be with her too but will insult her love and may be will label it as crush, attraction or the worst sympathy towards him, he loves only his wife and if she confessed she will lose her respect in his eyes and there will become a wall in between them which will be hard to break. Slowly she moved away from him and started playing with her fingers nervously and said, "Arjun sir, I'm telling you truth, maine apko wahi location aur direction bataya jo shree ne mujhe bataya tha, isme meri koi galti nhi ki him rasta batak gaye sachiii!!", riya said so looking so cutely with a pout to him that for a moment arjun forget to breath.

Taking a deep breath, arjun turned his face away from riya and tried to control his heartbeat for a while and controlling his emotions he looked at riya."Ohh, how i wish to kiss those soft petals of her", thought arjun while looking at riya's quivering petals. Taking a deep sigh and putting aside his feelings he calmed down and in a very firm tone said, "Now there is no time of arguments and excuses, now we cant find our way out of the forest it already evening and i think we should find shelter to stay for night, sun can set anytime and roaming in a jungle at night is really very dangerous and on it i think the condition of weather is also not so good", said arjun looking around and seeing the clouds has become slightly black and was sure there will rain soon so they should find some shelter to protect themselves.

Taking a turn he started walking to find some shelter followed by riya at his back. After walking for 2-3 hours they finally reached a hut which was not in a good condition but can be used for a night as a shelter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So how's it??

Do Like And Comment and let me know your thoughts!!!

Next update...Will try to update soon...but still don't know when will update!!!

Thank You And Love You All!!!

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

9999aryanyuvapreeAriyataareyfanRiaasiMariaakankshamallika90nitris23AnushassarmishraAPRIL140913155bloomiewant_to_flyspatikaramshaasrarcutenamuswethalovelyhijabEfajrrajeeviansonaiTumpa12sweetpari4u97shreyashi19mldKaShforever06rosamaleteja21madmadonarinku95Shanafrpink1cuppypie121Dark-BeautySujayrickymanasvi..rockstarloverzubiya92cuteariyall_megha_ll..Amri..shah10

Shanafr IF-Rockerz
Shanafr
Shanafr

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loveit 
Cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha..

Tumpa12 IF-Dazzler
Tumpa12
Tumpa12

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 4:45am | IP Logged
awesome
love it
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha..

cuteariya IF-Sizzlerz
cuteariya
cuteariya

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Finally got update 
Wow ariya in jungle lost their way
Finally Arjun going to take his revenge from that jerk ass sikandar 
Poor riya fall in love with Arjun but know very well he won't love her back
On the other hand Arjun fell riya's unconditional love for him but think he can't love her 
Hope Arjun will find sikandar soon & punish him
Continue plz
hijabEfajr Goldie
hijabEfajr
hijabEfajr

Posted: 09 July 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Awsm part.
Lovd it.
Nice update,
Thanx 4 the p.m
Conti so0nish

Go to top