Swaragini
Swaragini

My views on OLV -

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:17am | IP Logged
 GuysHug
After watching NEW OLV ..pata hain sabki mood kharab hain but I think we should wait for the entire scenario to play out and should not reach any conclusions

After watching OLV and hearing words like Laaparvayi/ Carelessness ..I am 100% sure Sanskaar doesn't know the whole scenario ..The moment swara  told him she lost them  he might have got gussa and stormed out of room and swara might be trying to manofying him and accidentally all this happened and hamari mental waais' who only wait for chance, lunged in with their own perceptions and started drama session .

I am sure swara will handle the situation and once sanskaar comes to know about goons he will be more than guilt and swara also is sad about giving away bangles..aisa nahi hain ki usne khushi khushi de diya 

Just imagine ..after this drama when everybody retires to their room and when swasan are alone..kya kya scenarios mil sakte hainDay Dreaming ..there's so much scope for swasan and our darlins are experts in fighting and then making up for it ..so lets wait and watch ..

I told this in OLV post as well, my two cents are on sanskaar till epi airs ..we all know our darlin don't we ?? and to hell with Cv's LOLLOL

Edited by lucky.m - 17 April 2016 at 1:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya0711RAONE8seemayaNupur_5lol_leku_RoFlkrishuuuuuuuuuumans1234Fari_15Seriously.dattu21Sakura24FariiiiiBanjaaran.sam.ssroomanisoumi93-LumosMaxima-Helee....Poojie....tiny15

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
I hope this happens. But I don't trust these CVs. They can ruin everything in a moment. They have edited that awesome ice pack scene for chandramani drama. Now this. I would love to see Swasan sorting it out on their own. No family interference.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nupur_5mans1234lucky.mSakura24.FairyDust.tiny15

mans1234 Goldie
mans1234
mans1234

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Positive posts are always relaxing ..Smile
But i m worried yeah ..
I m hoping he is absolutely unware abt d truth ..

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LumosMaxima-

I hope this happens. But I don't trust these CVs. They can ruin everything in a moment. They have edited that awesome ice pack scene for chandramani drama. Now this. I would love to see Swasan sorting it out on their own. No family interference.

Lets hope so ..knowing our CV's thats best we can do ..Just want a proper closure for this bangle drama..I hope thats not too much to expect

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-LumosMaxima-tiny15

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Lets hope so ..knowing our CV's thats best we can do ..Just want a proper closure for this bangle drama..I hope thats not too much to expect
Honestly I don't know what to expect from them anymore. Never thought that this bangle loosing thing can lead to this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lucky.m

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mans1234

Positive posts are always relaxing ..Smile
But i m worried yeah ..
I m hoping he is absolutely unware abt d truth ..

Looking at sanskaars reaction I am sure he doesn't know the whole truth ..and dnt wry..MU's fights are also part and parcel of a relation along with cute and romantic moments ..Lets see how it unfolds

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mans1234tiny15

lol_leku_RoFl Goldie
lol_leku_RoFl
lol_leku_RoFl

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Same here!!!! LOL
Agree with you...

Cent percent positive for this OLV..
Sanskar hit her mistakenly ...our hero kabhi uska princess ko hurt nahi kar sakta.. Cry ..its just unintentional thing happened...
Whatever pblm...its kangan or Uttara..blah blah...no worries...
MU between swasan end up with cute smile on our swasan Embarrassed ,so all swasanians going to get emotional scene for our swasan...its treat for us to watch swasan right!!! So plz don't bother this olv...
Its happens for good...

Hope 3rd person (especially pari) don't poke their nose between husband and wife..
Our swasan are well matured and understanding couple right...
All MU makes their bond more thick.. Embarrassed
Swasan scene all waiting...ready to watch it..how both clearing MU... Day Dreaming

Edited by leku - 17 April 2016 at 1:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krishuuuuuuuuuuNupur_5mans1234lucky.mtiny15

lucky.m IF-Rockerz
lucky.m
lucky.m

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucky.m

Honestly I don't know what to expect from them anymore. Never thought that this bangle loosing thing can lead to this..

U know our Cv's ..they are experts in same ..Infact they don't even need something like bangle as well .They can create a fight out of nothing ..when sanskaar  specifically mentioned about bangle ..thats itself was a hint ki swara is going to loose them and they are gonna have a argument about it but Why they added family in this ..My theory is instead of letting all all know in bits about bangles bcos sujju may ask about missing bangles ..so may be they wanted to sort out before entire MM that its closed in one shot ..Gosh I dnt believe I am still trusting Cv's LOLLOL

Edited by lucky.m - 17 April 2016 at 1:40am

Go to top