Gangaa

new Track of gangaa palash love story start

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Gangaa: Ganga (Aditi Sharma) and Palash's increasing closeness joins as intern, Sagar (Vishal Vashishtha) upset

The upcoming episode will show that a new character Palash has entered in Ganga's life.

Sagar is irked with Palash as he has lost a case against Palash and is upset.

While Sagar's frustration is increased seeing Ganga praising Palash.

Sagar's tension will not end here as Ganga and Palash's will soon come closer which will not be liked by Sagar.

Ganga-Palash's friendship

Ganga will soon join as intern at Palash's firm and will take Palash's guidance.

Ganga and Palash will slowly become friends and will come closer.

New track of Ganga and Palash's love story is going to start, Sagar will be irritated seeing Ganga with Palash.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates of the upcoming episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry but I will stop watching this serial, if CV's show Ganga falling in love with this Palash.

Please stop scr**** up every awesome love story we like, CV's!!! We all know that Ganga has a right to live her life and all that, and has the right to fall for somebody else too. But I just feel that in your haste to show this serial as a story of Ganga, and not of Ganga-Sagar, you are actually playing with the intrinsic character of Ganga.

Her falling for Palash over time, suggests that she never ever loved Sagar as much as she professed to. That he was not the love of her lifetime. That till now she did not know what she wanted and it just took one betrayal to shatter the relationship that she prized so much in her life. ...and that there is no such thing as monogamy in modern Indian society. 

This is not love... not definitely the love for which Ganga gave such duhai's. 

I mean, love is not the end all an be all of a woman's life. Its not that she is going to wilt and die if she does not have a man in her life. 

Why couldn't the CV's show a Ganga that stood true to herself and the love she had for Sagar, without being with him. It's not that I am saying that she needs to be mahaan and all that. But she definitely can be larger than life, by just being herself... meandering through life, and finally meeting the ocean at the end of her journey. 

This Palash and Ganga milan is a big NO NO... and I dont care what Pulkit Bhaiyya gives as reasoning,.. I'd rather see a channel having the nous to give us an unrequited love story than the nonsense they are trying to sell, by showing that our modern Ganga has it in her to forget the deepest love and move on, because contemporary Indian society thinks that's a done thing. 

yours truly 
Battu.  Edited by bajarbattu - 8 years ago
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bajarbattu

I am sorry but I will stop watching this serial, if CV's show Ganga falling in love with this Palash.

Please stop scr**** up every awesome love story we like, CV's!!! We all know that Ganga has a right to live her life and all that, and has the right to fall for somebody else too. But I just feel that in your haste to show this serial as a story of Ganga, and not of Ganga-Sagar, you are actually playing with the intrinsic character of Ganga.

Her falling for Palash over time, suggests that she never ever loved Sagar as much as she professed to. That he was not the love of her lifetime. That till now she did not know what she wanted and it just took one betrayal to shatter the relationship that she prized so much in her life. ...and that there is no such thing as monogamy in modern Indian society. 

This is not love... not definitely the love for which Ganga gave such duhai's. 

I mean, love is not the end all an be all of a woman's life. Its not that she is going to wilt and die if she does not have a man in her life. 

Why couldn't the CV's show a Ganga that stood true to herself and the love she had for Sagar, without being with him. It's not that I am saying that she needs to be mahaan and all that. But she definitely can be larger than life, by just being herself... meandering through life, and finally meeting the ocean at the end of her journey. 

This Palash and Ganga milan is a big NO NO... and I dont care what Pulkit Bhaiyya gives as reasoning,.. I'd rather see a channel having the nous to give us an unrequited love story than the nonsense they are trying to sell, by showing that our modern Ganga has it in her to forget the deepest love and move on, because contemporary Indian society thinks that's a done thing. 

yours truly 
Battu. 

100% agree with ur post
This love story b/w paga means that gangaa never loved sagar truly the way he loves her, her love was temporarily cz if we love someone we never betray them, obv I'm not talking about sacrificing n all but the reality is she is not a firm gal, she always used to say I have been loving u since childhood, u r my everything,.falling with palash is the proof that she never ever loved him the way she professed ...
Obv she has full r8 to move on in her life but betraying is not moving..gangaa from the start was my favorite char but I'm sorry now I just hate her CX I have seen her reality
Why she cannot live without a man in her life, marriage is not everything ...if she would have loved sagar truly ,she would never llove plash...
"Gangaa ko apni dhaara banani ati ha",is this your dhaara ??huh??betraying is not a way dude..
U r actually a selfish girl...
PS;sorry if my words hurt someone 
Edited by Mifra_14 - 8 years ago
Veera94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well the article just said that they will become friends. It hadn't said that she'll fall for palash. So, i'm still hoping that this is a positive track.
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veera94

Well the article just said that they will become friends. It hadn't said that she'll fall for palash. So, i'm still hoping that this is a positive track.

and if love track will start then it will be one sided only