Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

A SwaSanians response to that slapping OLV (Page 2)

92Sara IF-Rockerz
92Sara
92Sara

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Bang on Post Swathy.
The only thing which irked me is entire family sunaiong to Sanskar rest iam completely Positive abt this scene as i know once back in room Sanskar will be Guilt ridden for hurting His LadyLove.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i am blind...deaf...dumb...regarding the incident...i am going to react as if the scene doesn't exist
Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Hey swaty

Bang on postClap Clap..I made a similar post ..adding it here

After watching OLV and hearing words like Laaparvayi/ Carelessness ..I am 100% sure Sanskaar doesn't know the whole scenario ..The moment swara  told him she lost them  he might have got gussa and stormed out of room and swara might be trying to manofying him and accidentally all this happened and hamari mental waais' who only wait for chance, lunged in with their own perceptions and started drama session .

I am sure swara will handle the situation and once sanskaar comes to know about goons he will be more than guilt and swara also is sad about giving away bangles..aisa nahi hain ki usne khushi khushi de diya 

Just imagine ..after this drama when everybody retires to their room and when swasan are alone..kya kya scenarios mil sakte hainDay Dreaming ..there's so much scope for swasan and our darlins are experts in fighting and then making up for it ..so lets wait and watch ..

Exactly my thoughts..Embarrassed
Thank you for explaining this soo beautifullyWink

tiny15

Helee IF-Sizzlerz
Helee
Helee

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:30am | IP Logged
ya let's be positive... I was depressed after that olv but your post is giving me new hope. Embarrassed thanks a lot Smile
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:35am | IP Logged
i know...i am going to get bashed for this but i wanted to share...
i feel a little problems in swasan relationship is good...as it will bring the intensity and passion in their relationship...they love each other no doubt...but too much goody goody seems boring...a little problems in swasan relationship will make swasan bond even more stronger...it will be awesome to watch roothna and manana of swasan...the usual husband-wife tiff happens in all marriage relationship...marriage is not bed of roses...no matter how perfect the marriage relationship...small problems does enter the relationship to make it even more perfect...i don't mind minor issues in swasan relationship but THERE SHOULD BE NO SEPARATION

Edited by Mages - 17 April 2016 at 1:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8Nupur_5Bon_Vivanttiny15

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 92Sara

Bang on Post Swathy.
The only thing which irked me is entire family sunaiong to Sanskar rest iam completely Positive abt this scene as i know once back in room Sanskar will be Guilt ridden for hurting His LadyLove.
Yup. I too don't like family's interference.

But here I think some people are supporting Swara, some are against.
Similarly some are sunaofying sanskar too..
This will help them to think about their mistake more.
This will intensify the guilt...
Mazza ayegaWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8Nupur_592Saratiny15

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i know...i am going to get bashed for this but i wanted to share...
i feel a little problems in swasan relationship is good...as it will bring the intensity and passion in their relationship...they love each other no doubt...but too much goody goody seems boring...a little problems in swasan relationship will make swasan bond even more stronger...it will be awesome to watch roothna and manana of swasan...the usual husband-wife tiff happens in all marriage relationship...marriage is not bed of roses...no matter how perfect the marriage relationship...small problems does enter the relationship to make it even more perfect...i don't mind minor issues in swasan relationship but THERE SHOULD BE NO SEPARATION

Totally agree with you.
I don't want SwaSan to be a goody goody couple all times loving & kissing each other.
It will be boring.
I too support such Chota mota jhagada..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RAONE8tiny15Mages

92Sara IF-Rockerz
92Sara
92Sara

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@Mages u are right there shld be small fights b/w Married Couples it will be easier for them to understand eachother even more immensenly and their bond becomes more and more strong but the Family members shld'nt interfere in Married couples fights instead the Fights and Differences getting Sorted out it becomes even more Bigger i have seen these kind of cases in my family too where these type of Family Interference lead either to Seperation or towards ending the Marriage.

Mages

Go to top